Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/recently-added
youtube.com/watch?v=CUg5TrWzjzY&
umarexusa.com/
umarexusa.com/pages/help-me-choose-an-air-gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>88

these "airgun" channels were uploading instructions on IEDs and various other vietnam era
boobytraps with guns

>these "airgun" channels were uploading instructions on IEDs and various other vietnam era
>boobytraps with guns
OH FUCK OFF YOU MEME FLAG KIKE. DO YOU JEWS NOT REALIZE YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR OWN DEMISE CLOSER? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

>meme flag
>no source

kek

Oh nice we have a Youtube jew over here

This man is a prime example of how the Jews destroy everything that brings mankind joy in this world. His authenticity shines through in this video and you can really tell that he loved his hobby.

are airguns even lethal

how long until they ban all gun/shooting channels

the BBs are literally plastic

Bin that air

the internet is literally ruled by cultural marxists. I bet every last one of us is on some fucking registry and a day will come when we get rounded up and sent god knows where for thought crime.

PCP air rifles can be more powerful than common pistols

I'm honestly surprised theyhaven't already. They are working on it though. They killed the channel based black man Hank Strange this weekend.

I was literally just thinking of making a paintball gun channel in order to get out doors more...

what the fuck...

my life is just a series of disappointments - one after another.

I actually feel bad for these guys.

I NEEDED THIS WHAT THE FUCK

>people need youtube in order to shoot and talk about airguns

>SAVE US SO WE DONT HAVE TO GET REAL JOBS
no wagecucks, you must work to sustain me

It's simple. It's time for a new version of youtube.

Proof?

camel truk just arrive

When did the left go full retard and start thinking this shit isn't going to ruin them?

Steemit

This. They want to censor content.

It's not the left. It's the Jews. The NWO kikes are going full retard and have been ever since Trump was inaugurated.

full30.com/recently-added

>Kalashnikov
>thumbhole stock

btw...those airgun clowns are posting videos on exploding pellets and silenced 30 caliber airguns and such. Good riddance. They are a threat to the hobby.

nice pusy

Funny how they attack the thing kids would be interested in airsoft will be next

I'm not full on believer of dtube, bitchute or minds. If I were forced to pick a best one, I'd say minds. The best option would be them deemed wrongful violations of contract ala prager lawsuit or a widespread phenomenon where they are recognized as public space ala taylor case.

it's much easier said than done, a few years back youtube spent over a billion dollars per year on electricity, memory & bandwidth, and it's probably more now.
There's a reason no real competitor has sprung up, it costs a fucking ton of money to make a smooth free-for-all video hosting service.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm surprised they haven't shoah'd Hickock or demo ranch yet

Kids are into airguns, it's a gateway gun, they need to crush the culture like how they banned airsoft in Australia it's crucial to maintaining gun control, making sure kids don't get into any guns whatsoever

The biggest issue imo is social migration, most startups lose money and need to reach x before death due to not meeting projections. Vidme and another one that escapes my mind fell due to that exact reason, bitchute is a great example of innovation and hoping others follow their cost mitigation strategy if we really do need to build alternatives if all major cases are lost.

>mfw I know that girl from The Colorado River.

God I live camel toe
Any sauce on this?

I guarantee 100% it will be airsoft channels next

>crying over youtube
my god you pol shits are pussies.
all you do is cry.

Yeah, she is from Havasu. Go there on Spring Break, and there are thousands of them wearing much less than that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KIKES? SERIOUSLY? It's like you can't just ignore someone doing something you don't like. You have to actively ruin their livelihoods.

>banning airgun channels

For what possible reason?

I'm not linking to the how to videos

Because they can and nobody from firearm communities would care

Also an airsoft gun interest could potentially drag an anti gun child into liking actual guns

Except this is an early warning sign to the gun community which is a giant fucking mistake since it's a cash cow and has a strong political lobby. PR wise this will be a disaster, because anti-gun fags don't care about airguns or airsoft either.

bullshit, I remember when it was google video, metacafe, and youtube

We need to destroy it all. Get a gang together and go in and start killing executives and desk niggers.

>Anti gun people don't care about airguns
This is why it's so threatening to them an anti gun family could potentially buy their kid an airsoft gun which could lead to an interest in those communities online which could lead to an interest in firearms

>Because they can

Actually skimming forward through the crying grown man's video it seems they're being targeted with fast channel strikes. If you're not quick enough fighting the strikes you get 3 and at 3 you get permadeleted.

I can't even fathom why this hasn't been abused more yet if it's this easy. Maybe it's a precursor indeed, but for targeting gun channels. Again, that will be a mistake.

>This is why it's so threatening to them an anti gun family could potentially buy their kid an airsoft gun which could lead to an interest

But did you watch the guy's video though? Doesn't seem like it's Youtube doing it, they just have a retarded autoban system someone else is manipulating.

>I can't even fathom why this hasn't been abused more yet if it's this easy.

It has been abused in the past, a few faggots who write for Bleeding Cool were recently exposed for trying to abuse the flagging process to attack people they disagree with politically, but these botnets are only getting more sophisticated and youtube doesn't seem to give a fuck because they are being targeted at people who aren't on their team.

no proof then
flaggot

They can be in the right circumstances like being shot clean through the eye with a metal pellet. But practically, not really.

>taylor case
What was this?

there was some teenager that would do vermin control with his airgun
I forget his name but he was an incredibly good shot and had an expensive airgun
had videos where he would blast dozens of sparrows and chipmunks
all culling them from grateful property owners too, I think there was one where he was blowing pigeons off of power lines or something at the behest of the company

>my channel is still up after getting steamrolled for about half a year
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=CUg5TrWzjzY&

I like the arguments brought forward, hoping it doesn't get dragged out for eternity.

Oh duh. It will definitely get dragged on though.

Wrong. Umarex USA was literally the youtube channel of Umarex, an air gun company and all of their videos were basically advertisements for their guns. Nothing even close to sketchy.

umarexusa.com/

Airgun Hunter Extreme Channel was just clips of hunting squirrels and ground hogs with air rifles. Sometimes even big bore air rifles taking larger game like deer. Nothing even close to sketchy.

I'm not familiar with the rest, but I know for a fact those channels were established and legit.

I look forward to that day. Nothing would make me happier than expending the ammunition in my closet by shooting it through the heads of Marxists.

Pick another video platform and make it more popular than jewtube. I knew years ago when jewtube sold out to ads that censoring was right around the corner.

Ate they full retard or are they controlling the world? You guys can't make up your mind.

>it's much easier said than done, a few years back youtube spent over a billion dollars per year on electricity, memory & bandwidth, and it's probably more now.There's a reason no real competitor has sprung up, it costs a fucking ton of money to make a smooth free-for-all video hosting service.
autoplay of HD videos. what could possibly go wrong?
t. google brainlets

It's called hubris.

here, to further prove my point
umarexusa.com/pages/help-me-choose-an-air-gun

This page had an embedded youtube video where it explained the different types of air guns and their applications to help customers pick what type of air gun would best suit them.

It was a 100% informational video with absolutely NO inappropriate or otherwise questionable content that would violate youtube's TOS. I remember watching it myself several years ago. This is the sort of content that's being censored across youtube, under the blanket explanation of TOS violation for dangerous content or encouraging illegal activity

Join liberal platforms
Win liberal prizes

You're so full of shit

Um, Not Pyramid Air. Same for Umarex and Hatsan. Smaller youtubers post that shit, and I'm sure their channels are up.

Wtf I see le 56% face near the end

that's fucking sad. i enjoyed the long shot scoped videos killing invasive species and shit. youtube is very quickly becoming a no fun allowed platform.

lol im the 10th reply
please make this post more funny
(im praying to myself that your post be more funny)

once you get beyond the $100 toys, air guns can be very serious weapons

You don't know much about what hubris does to people, do you? They're retards AND controlling the world which we've all known for a very long time. The only thing we have in our favor is that their arrogance is spiraling out of control and the normalfags are getting more enraged by the day. The shit's going to come to a head sooner than later at this rate.

>and a day will come when we get rounded up and sent god knows where
Cheer up, it could be Australia.

The first magazine fed weapon that was accepted for use in any military was the Girandoni Air Rifle which was issued to the Windbusche Jaegers of the Austrian Empire back in the 17 or 1800's. Thomas Jefferson even gave one or two to Lewis and Clark for their famed expedition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

> Muh the Founding Father's didn't have guns that could shoot more than three rounds a minute

why are you so scared of people learning how to make ied's, kike?

They'll ban all the gun channels from youtube in time for the 2020 elections. The people who run these companies are typical city Democrats, and it has really has really bugged them that their ideological enemies have been using their previously neutral(ish) platforms. They credit Trump's win in large part to his supporters' use of these platforms to spread their ideas. They are going to get much stricter when it comes to removing right wing speech from platforms they control, and they're pushing federal gun control and attacking gun rights specifically because they've been losing in that field for over a decade, ever since the assault weapons ban expired in 2004. They want to turn congress and the senate blue during the midterms or in 2020, and if they get the presidency they are going to push gun control harder than it has been pushed in a long time.

Fuck man, this really blows! Those are great channels and I am fucking bummed out....

>The people who run these companies are typical city Democrats
Correction. THEYRE JEWS.

Fucking nigger

nothing illegal about knowledge, just intent and use.

Hunting traps like figure four (sticks) triggers. Utter totalitarian shite warmly welcomed by our resident Jew.
Do you impose the same views on Israel?

It's high time for other platform. Airsoft channels has a lot of viewers.

i had no idea

look at that cunny

There is here. Transmitting information that may be of assistance in a terrorist campaign is an offence.
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HUNTING AND SURVIVAL INFO and to include pellet guns and squirrel traps is just exactly what is pushing people over the edge.
Come to daddy. I've got a vision, and it doesn't include treating people like five year olds.

>implying the only way to watch videos is through a centralized monopoly

They've been restricted by law here for 80 years at least. I think it's 12 foot pounds per square inch or some other such mumbo jumbo that I don't understand.

i'll be releasing whitepapers on SIMP's distributed crypto infrastructure soon, it'll be a replacement for youtube, facebook, and twitter, and will even have ad capabilities

Yet they leave up the quasi pedo shit. Hmmm.

Who is this girl and can I see her with those shorts either off or pulled up higher?

Yeah, calling them Jewish Democratic CEOs is kind of redundant though, and there are unfortunately plenty of good goyim clamoring to throw away their own rights who will gladly help once the big push for gun control comes. I remember when lefties called this kind of shit "corporate censorship." I miss those lefties, they were definitely more tolerable than the authoritarian, elitist, oxygen thieving scum they turned into once they caught the slightest whiff of power.

>UN flag

into the trash it goes

zionism is the problem with the world.

Neither of which violate community guidelines u lying shill cunt

is he really crying over toy guns