Lol, fucking self-help merchant and fucking leaf gets btfo'd by his wage-slave maid

lol, fucking self-help merchant and fucking leaf gets btfo'd by his wage-slave maid.
what a fucking manchild!

Is Jordan Peterson generally autistic? How can I channel my autism into Pateron-bux?

You could start cam whoring.

Cleaning your room is only the first step in the long process of sorting yourself out. Peterson has ascended beyond such petty self-improvement.

Go clean your room, faggot.

JUST

don't worry, we'll have mutual aid for all the sperg-lord nazis and sneks who clearly find it impossible to clean their own rooms.
it will never trouble us, these guys need help, and were here to offer it

As expected Sup Forums is silent and think that by letting this thread die it changes the fact they they were conned once again and their schizoid tendencies taken advantage of

>WOW This guy pays me to do my job! WHAT A RACIST BIGOT!

But in order to pay a maid to do it for him, he must have cleaned up his room first so he doesn't have to do it anymore

PETERSON CULT BTFO

HOLY SHIT BTFO!

sell an image of success to other autists

Whoever wrote this shit completely missed the point. "Cleaning your room" is meant as an illustration for improving yourself when you've sunk as low as you possibly can: at least you can start with the small things and clean your room, right? Obviously it doesn't apply to you anymore if you're in a place where you can afford a maid due to decades of a successful career and financial management.

he's a depressed pill pervert
can't even live with himself without the aid of pharmaceuticals lmao

The point is, if you want to even begin to be in a position where you can afford to pay someone else to clean your room, the very first thing you need to do is. clean. your. room.

do you think any of us gave him money?

not to say i hate the guy, i hope he does good work. but after $10k/mo plus tenure no one needs to give him shit-else

>How to get fired in one easy step

/thread

OMG imagine paying a maid, to clean your house!!!! Waaaaaa thhhheeeeee fuuuuccckkk!!!!

>Obviously it doesn't apply to you anymore if you're in a place where you can afford a maid due to decades of a successful career and financial management.

no it doesn't, if your habits are so chaotic that you trust some stranger messing with your things, it's bad

He is such a boy scout that he paid her above board. If he paid her cash under the table she would keep her mouth shut.

who knew that all we needed to do to put the reactionaries in their place was to help them with their goddamn chores?
all these fucking decades of fighting could have been averted.
why didn't this discovery happen sooner?
let's all be heroes and pick up the fucking broom for these kids

I wonder if the author of that "breaking story" realizes how stupid he is. When peterson says to clean your room, he's talking about using that as a stepping stone to getting your life together by doing something you have complete control over: cleaning your room.

If I had a maid why the fuck would I give a damn about cleaning my room when I could spend my time doing actual important things and actively making a change in the world for the better?

He makes 80k a month

His maid speaks English?
I highly doubt that

FAKE
NEWS

kys you faggot shill

>can't waste 20 minutes a day to put his shirt in the proper place and clean some dishes

WOW BET YOU ARE CURING CANCER RIGHT NOW WISE GUY

Jews are very high IQ, there is no conspiracy. They are simply much smarter than the so-called White race, and that's why they are so successful. If you have a problem with their success, it shows you have a messy room and are just resentful.

You should be grateful to have such a successful genius minority in your countries to guide you in the darkness. Peterson has some great videos about this if you want to be shown the light.

I know right? I don't get the outrage here.

LINK!?

Clean your room, bucko.

This guy comes off as so lame and sterile to me. Why does he have such a rabid autistic fanbase?

already did faglord