I'm the sheriff

>School shooting, my deputies stood outside while kids were being slaughtered
>Go to Town Hall, blame Republicans and the NRA

This asshole knew his police force fucked up and let those kids die, yet he still went on CNN to blame Rubio.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-sheriff-political-hires-20160827-story.html
archive.is/pwLVr
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-08-16/news/fl-roger-stone-sheriff-israel-20140809_1_roger-stone-sheriff-scott-israel-unqualified-punk
archive.is/oHZl5
flgov.com/contact-gov-scott/email-the-governor/
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc5FSBrQK6I
youtube.com/watch?v=GfGJ_SRcBSE
fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/260224/broward-sheriff-ignored-unanimous-decision-not-joe-kaufman
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b1gcYmzywvg&t=202s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally "la cretura" face.

Wow you're right

>Jewish Sheriff let goy kids die.
No shit.

who would want to lose their employees to a shooter?
They were confused and scared. please have some humanity

>Coward county

Just saying that instead of taking the blame for his force's fuck up, he blames the NRA.

You can tell by his accent he is a NY Jew too.
He's not from Florida, I wonder what he did before he moved to Florida?

>you don't need a gun, cops will protect you
>cops are too scared to protect children

Choose one.

sheriff isreal looks like the biological father of the shooter... just sayin

What killed me is Tapper called him out on it. He'll be gone by Monday or Tuesday.

Curiously enough, Parkland is in one of the most Jewish areas of the country outside of NYC and Hollywood.

>boomer cancer
>sucks at job
>refuses to take responsibility
>falsifies data for gubbernmint gibs
>lies while pretending to be religious
>democrat

Proof boomer cancer finds refuge with lying democrats

You forgot
>Police were called on Cruz 39 times. No charges made.
>13 child services called on Cruz
>Family he was staying with reported to police he pointed guns at them
>Reported to FBI

you are describing 95% of the state, rick scott is some faggot from michigan. Northern scum have ruined florida.

What do you expect? He's a fucking kike.

It's an Ashkanazi Khazarian Zionist Jew.

It's really revealing. People know violence is possible. And they know there are ways of defending oneself. But they don't want to be able to defend themselves.

Even the sheriff who ought to understand violence, doesn't want that. His people protecting the school is not an acceptable arrangement, in their minds they just want the violence to not occur. He thinks "the officer shouldn't have to protect the school" just like the feminists say nobody should have to protect against rape. It just shouldn't happen to begin with. It's the entire leftists mindset, no compromises should ever be made. It's the same mindset as no competition in the market, everyone should just sell every item for the correct price from the start. They can't stand having opposing forces in society set in balance from eachother to produce an acceptable, livable compromise. It has to be everything right, all the time.

And of course the way to make sure it never happens again is to implement an extreme level of violence on the whole society but apparently that's fine.

Who really shot up the school?

hes not sorry

He has some explaining to do......

"lions don't care about the opinions of sheep''
Broward Sheriff Israel

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-sheriff-political-hires-20160827-story.html
archive.is/pwLVr

articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-08-16/news/fl-roger-stone-sheriff-israel-20140809_1_roger-stone-sheriff-scott-israel-unqualified-punk
archive.is/oHZl5

>yet he still went on CNN to blame Rubio.

of course he did. he's a kike. The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Does he have any relationship to Steve Israel? A Democrat Rep from NY that went to fundraisers for CAIR and other mudslime groups?

Real shooter was a Broward County Deputy.
Prove me wrong.
Pro Tip: you can’t.

Email governor scott and tell him to fire sheriff Israel. We can do this /pol.
flgov.com/contact-gov-scott/email-the-governor/

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

New vid from students saying they were told there was going to be a shooting drill:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc5FSBrQK6I

youtube.com/watch?v=GfGJ_SRcBSE

Start 10 minutes in. Investigators told him BEFORE the CNN townhall that the deputy never went into the school. He still blamed the NRA.

>have a mutt sheriff
>his mutt cowardice infects his department

not surprising desu

Y U mad? Don't you know that If if's and buts were candy and nuts OJ Simpson would still be in the record books?

Just regular Mossad work.

Is this meme just a way to obfuscate the fact when someone is jewish?

We Italians are making northern florida great again. I bring good food and so many guns. You southerners think Dominos and Pizza Hut is pizza. Shit is gross. We gonna educate you on what real Italian food is and all these old kikes are dying, thankfully.

Bump

Are you surprised?

Is that her sister? I don't get it.

Parkland Sheriff deputy who refused to go inside school during shooting was a Muslim who trained other extremist Muslims attending mosques how to shoot guns.

>some goatfucking sand nigger let a bunch of jews die because he is training sandniggers on the side to kill Americans

Proof:
fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/260224/broward-sheriff-ignored-unanimous-decision-not-joe-kaufman
>BROWARD SHERIFF IGNORED UNANIMOUS DECISION NOT TO HIRE CAIR LEADER
Sheriff Scott Israel compromises his office and the security of the community.
>Dated September, 2015

Those people don't even look similar. I don't understand you crisis actor conspiracy retards. Do you really think the Global Elite and the kikes would be so stupid as to use ACTUAL actors? And to use them over and over again for every crisis?

No, it was Jews that were killed. Why do you think these (((survivors))) are getting such a large platform to speak, and abusing it so much?

Eat more pig shit, retard

The AMERICAN police, arguably the most equipped policeforce in the world, were scared?

Whats the point of militarizing your police if you cant train them properly?
you've had mass shootings for what, half a century? do you honestly expect me to believe that american cops dont how to to tackle a gunman?
How are these servicemen replacing the 2nd amendment again? i am but humble euroscum, so i'd like you to explain it for me

They don’t. Hence why people want their own guns.

Cops are under no obligation to protect and save human lives.

The supreme court has been clear on this several times.

hes a jew

Really want data dump on this killers online interests.

profound

...and if there are evidence of interest guidance.

there's no point to them then is there

Technically its Boca is mad jewish but no wealthy Jew would send their kid to public school

Wait you are telling me a liberal is using any excuse to push their political agenda? I am just shocked.

wow what a faggot. hope he and the other officers get shot.

This is a wealthy area where shit doesn't happen. these cops skate along doing nothing and when the shit hits the fan they cant cope

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

You spelled 'CIA assets' wrong, buttfuck

Why does he have that flouride stare like all of the best soyim?

Protect and serve indeed LMAO

>frontpagemag.com/fpm/260224/broward-sheriff-ignored-unanimous-decision-not-joe-kaufman
>>BROWARD SHERIFF IGNORED UNANIMOUS DECISION NOT TO HIRE CAIR LEADER

big and true

>>Police were called on Cruz 39 times. No charges made.
literally fake news
It was only 23 times you stupid goyim

Rick Scott forced HUD to prioritize veterans over immigrants in sec8 housing vouchers. He also shit canned the agenda 2020 railroad bullshit. I diddn't like him at first but the alternative was worse. At least he was behind Trump all the way.

BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME THE POLICE ARE BASED CONSERVATIVES!!!

WTFFFFFFFF

>>Police were called on Cruz 39 times. No charges made.
child services called on Cruz
>>Family he was staying with reported to police he pointed guns at them
>>Reported to FBI
>During the shooting the on-campus officer stayed outside.
>3 more officers show up and stay outside.
>Officers from a different county show up wondering wtf they're doing.

No fucking way dude. I'm starting to believe we shape our reality lol

3 Mercs in full body armor and facemasks did the shooting.
The main crisis actor graduated in Cali 2 years ago

I think the memes we're making are transcending into a singular predictive intelligence

(((Israel))) said at the town hall that the 39 visits is a lie

Based Bill.

This is a push for private policing and gun control is a prerequisite for shareholders

maybe that guy's just in deep cover lol

Are there other deputies?

Jews just being Jews: youtube.com/watch?v=b1gcYmzywvg&t=202s

>>School shooting, my deputies stood outside while kids were being slaughtered

Umm sweetie, the supreme Court ruled police are not responsible or liable for anyone's life.

Great sweatie. All the more reason I need guns.

>Umm sweetie
why don't you go suck a dick somewhere else, you coward-supporting twat.

I can't wait till Hillary Clinton dies in a "plane crash". Fuck these people. They need to be taken out immediately.

Shoo shill, a pathetic attempt by Shareblue - no shekels for you today

Can we just put the whole swamp in 747s and have them collide over the Potomac River in a glorious blaze?

Also of course the pilots get parachutes.

Wasserman Schulz is involved somehow.

all part of the deepstate psyop
couldnt happen in a place with more government connected merchants

id settle for them all going back to israel

It is in her district.

Oh, Boy, Sheriff "Yes, I'm a Hill-bot" Israel

This guy is something else, Jesus.

Scumbag city.