We know it is inevitable that the US will balkanize...

We know it is inevitable that the US will balkanize. US global reach will contract as the US dollar weakens due to competitors using different currencies to trade. The US population's ideological divide will widen as the welfare state collapses and citizens see the unrest in the cities when minorities demand their gibs.

So which autonomous region of the former United States will offer the most freedom?

An unholy union between Ohio and Michigan. Not sure how I feel about that. As long as Detroit and Cleveland become their own city states unaffiliated with the new region, I guess I could get behind it. Throw Dearborn in for good measure I guess.

>Kingdom of Ohio
I dont fucking think so bud, if anything its the commonwealth of Michigan

these maps are all retarded for going off state lines and not county

>NY annexes NJ
Fuck new jersey.

how the fuck does md go it alone?

fuck ohio. you can smell it coming a half hour north of the border
and dont think were letting those faggot minnesotans have the u.p. either

America is the greatest nation on Earth and upholds the morals, values, and rights all individual are given to by God. All European countries are third world hell holes compared to us and fully deserve what they've brought upon themselves. The only problem with our country are the Marxist idealogues who have infected themselves into our entertainment, learning and business institutions and the progressive bourgeois elite that support them in exchange for money. The elite have effectively changed America for the worst, changing the economy from Capitalism to corporatism and utilizing their media shills to defend and promote their views all the while viciously attacking those who disagree. The Marxists hold race difference to be the defining trait that people should judge politics on and they force the hand of whites to go and fight and focus on race. Even if one were to believe in meritocracy, it is ultimately forced upon whites to care more for their race due to this promotion of identity politics pushed by Ashkenazi marxists. Anyone who falls for their trick, black or white, should be regarded as illiberal, brainwashed, manipulated niggers and have no place in American society. If the ethnostate were ever established on American soil and minorities would be abused, hundreds of millions of people would be willing to put a bullet in between the "person in charge's" head. Fuck off with your unamerican filth trailer trash cunt.

Fuck off kike

That's a nice start, But I suspect those lines aren't stable. Zion, for instance, would very quickly expand their borders. They would most likely push West far enough to secure an ocean port. They would also Push north and take eastern Idaho and possibly push into Montana for the mineral resources.

Not in the forseeable future it won't. Here's the problem with balkanization in the US theories -- it doesn't happen without hard geographical-ideological division. We don't have that.

Until (((they))) stop importing diversity/shuffling libs and shitskins around, it isn't going to happen. Meaning never, since they have a vested interest in promoting diversity.

>We don't have that.
Yes we do

Kill yourself ethnobrainlet

poor lonesome maryland

Why divide it up like this? Let's just pay black people to leave

Us Hoosier's are the only ones rich and got our shit together. We be the ones ruling not rust belts morons.

why is north missouri it's own thing?

New York will annex Vermont over my dead body, motherfucker. Your map is shit

>So which autonomous region of the former United States will offer the most freedom?
The one which is doomed to be fucked by the kikes all over again. (((Freedom))) is the disease, traditional European authoritarianism is the cure.

>We know it is inevitable that the US will balkanize.

No, its not. Even *if* it did, it would not last. You must be a fool.

>Kingdom of Ohio
That's now how the Great Lakes balkanization will play out and everyone knows it.

wv here. Eat shit, we are not going with ohio.

>California
>not annexing the PNW and everything west of the Kansas-Colorado border

This.

Michigan Republic.
Ohio can be used as a target range for the heavy ordnance boys up in Grayling

"Zion" is also mislabeled. The mormons refer to Zion as a specific location in the midwest. Utah is Deseret. Zion is a city yet to be built, but it will be in Missouri.

wisconsin and minnesota probably wouldn't want illinois to be honest. we'll definitly take the UP though

You’re hilariously uneducated

>we'll take the UP though
over my dead body

The UP is basically wisconsin mate just accept it

Why would Texas ever be independent again? It's a spic state so it'll just join Mexico.

If the states were people, Wisconsin and Minnesota would definitely be the gay couple.

this map is bullshit

idaho will go with utah

fuck washington and oregon

actually pretty accurate

Are we playing spot the subversive kike? Let me guess, it's OP, right?

>balkanization
thats all fine and dandy until the invasions start and trade routes break. Tell me how things go when you live like a varg tier snow nigga in winter.

>Implying the fags with a triangle flag and Cleveland could exert control over Indiana and Michigan.
Filthy Ohioans

who gets area 51

>Deseret
Too small
This
And this

>tfw Canadian now

please no

>Kingdom of Oregon instead of the Idaho Imperium
kill yourself, we have all of the guns

>Thread 371900427 of U.S. Balkanization with nonsensical borders and random systems of government
k

>Us Hoosiers
Republic of the Hoosier Master race when brother?

>Greater Minnesota

>Greater Minnesota

Minnesota would get annexed into the Greater Green Bay Packers Co-Prosperity Sphere, don'cha know.

Wisconsin could take the keweenaw peninsula and a bit further beyond. But the Hiawatha natl forest would be the dividing line, anything east of Escanaba is Michigan.

How could any other region compete with Republic of California

>kingdoms in the americas
i know who's gonna be assassinated first.

What makes them think that we can last on our own?

I love this because I'm in Missouri and it gets to remain a state

The Republic of New Scandanavia

For example; how the FUCK would Utah aka Zion branch into Vegas territory at all? Jesus dude

>muh freedumb
Your immature "freedom" was what caused this to begin with, O.P. Mature people impose duties on themselves instead.

The ol "church membership equals adherence" meme
Catholicism is literally 20% of the population, not a vast majority like this map makes it seem

Everyone realizes were all fucked right? America is becoming brown fast. If you deny this your a fool.

>farmers land in southern Illinois
>Baja California leaves mexico
>Mexican states join Texas instead of Texas joining the small government deregulated country of Mexico
This map is so arbitrary

This is more likely desu. Your map is a result of US/mormon negotiations.

This implies the US won't absorb Canada, Mexico, Japan, the Philippines, most of Central America, the entire South Pacific and Israel before fragmenting.
>ain't gonna happen.

upstate NY user here and if SHTF and balkanization started happening I'd actually get some guns and go to california.

>warm weather
>good land for growing food
>water from northern california/oregon
>military stuff in san diego

Only problem would be dealing with libs/illegals. Sup Forums should organize groups to retake california in a post collapse america desu

I don't see your name written on it jackass

California is chinese by 2050, sorry

Either way the up shouldn't even be Michigan. If not part of Wisconsin, it should be it's own state

Same

redpill me about Pennsylvania

>We know it is inevitable that the US will balkanize

no its not, fuck off. Americans have been having fierce political debates for hundreds of years, nothing new is going on.

Pls put Maryland and Delaware in the confederacy.

>anyone getting any of California's land
Lol

Yeah as whites, now you add in irrational violent nonwhites and you have a brand new story.

>drive across whole country

>inevitable

it's own state you say?

Your annexation will be swift and unforgiving.

This will be after Seattle and Portland get nuked though.

>California's bay area surviving without the US's centralized infrastructure
lol

Most people are hard working, gun owning, red blooded americans. Black, white, yellow, whatever. Our state also has it's own agriculture and manufacturing infrastructure. Pennsylvania could probably handle itself solo if it needed too.

Cuckservative boomer detected

Lol at Missouri

Should've been from square one if it wasn't for god damn Ohio being some nigs

All we have to do is napalm Cedar Point and your whole state's economy likely collapses

Ohio niggering out is as certain as death and taxes my friend. This is why UP and LP are always better off together, despite our differences.

And you can't trust those cheese-niggers to the west of you

all numbers checked, also thanks

>tfw this entire thread is filled with arguing snowniggers and commiefornians over who gets which shit piece of desert
>meanwhile the South rises again, forms an alliance with Texas built on equal amounts of mutual respect and assured destruction, and puts the niggers back to work Making America Great Again

>Nation's Industrial Capitol
>worried about some defunct theme park

This is why your annexation will be swift and unforgiving.

i would be willing to wager a good chunk of the states, 40ish dont have populations that would die for their state.
there would be mass migration when states start to take sides.

Weak conviction kills men.

No you dumb wigger just do what the original slave owners were supposed to do and deport the niggers.

Or castrate them, 400 year kike grand plan

Ohio has already won one war against you.

Waste of capital. Infrastructure is shit, we need the chain gangs back. Besides, bullets are cheaper than boat fare.

>Most polluted water in country
>forgetting your state national guard units have to come up here just to do most of their training

meanwhile the big long dick of pennsylvania just sits there waiting to strike the second you move north

as a kansas citian, i'm getting real tired of the constant barage of larp-maps separating missouri and kansas. at LEAST put eastern kansas in the same "country" as missouri. overland park is never going to separate from kansas city proper. it's just not feasible.

>most polluted water in the country
Flint
>national guard training up here
We'll just relocate them to Wright-Patterson
>Pennsylvania
PA and Ohio don't have any quarrels, friend. We will be taking D.C. Cook for our power needs as well.

I think the niggers would be relocated to Liberia in Africa. The place was literally set up for them to emigrate to. What's the point of balkanization if we end up still mixed?

What's the point of this cringefest?

>Muh South will rise again
>Kingdoms of fucking Oregon and Ohio
>People arguing over pointless fantasies because their lives suck so much they would rather die in the conflict preceding this God awful map

Grown men shouldn't be arguing about this garbage.

>forgetting a lot of mormons live in CA. Remember Prop 8.

>Texas gets even more Mexicans
W H Y
We have enough.

Mormon fort is in Vegas

Let's look at recent history...
Yugoslavia Balkanized...
USSR balkanized...
Iraq is balkanized

See the trend? People want to have ethnostate. It gives a feeling of identity, pride, homeland and community that is impossible under the multi-culti model which only serves to alienate us all. What real love do you have for Zog when all they see in you is a cow to be milked for cash dollars for the Zionists?