One Piece

How did he survive

Pudding a cute.

O MY MINK ELECTRO

Ichiji comes in and rescues him

by remembering what manga this is

The same way Pell survived

If he did, Haki. Then again, Perospero might have survived as well. In which case, Pedro's likely fucked.

Another thing to consider at Marineford is that 2 of the Shichibukai were fighting for the other side, and another wasn't really fighting seriously.

1 Yonko might be on par with the Navy, but the Shichibukai system was created for the specific purpose of balancing against the Yonko.

Allah be praised our brother Pedro exploded himself for the purposes of Jihad, he will be remembered as a martyr, may he enjoy his 72 virgins mink upthere.

Pedro "died" but Perospero is still alive cause he coated himself with Candy. Chopper will heal his injuries displaying his medical skills

He survived because Oda's a hack.

Even if Perospero didnt die from the explosion, he took enough damage for the candy to break off from the Sunny. Wouldn't be surprised if Pedro magically survives like Bon Clay did.

>Chopper will heal his injuries displaying his medical skills
Why the fuck would Chopper heal Perospero?

He will heal Pedro

Chopper can't heal the dead. And you said he died.

Did you miss the quotes?

Color of Asspull Hacki

>Pedro "died" but Persopero is still alive
He din't then?

Cat Mink. 9 Lives.

Yeah...it'll look like he died but they'll go back and get his body to find out that he's still breathing

There is absolutely no chance that Pedro dies from the explosion. If he's going to die, it'll be by another person. Big Mom or Perospero himself. Execution is the only way Pedro can go.

One Piece went to shit after Alabasta and never recovered

Mods, here's a general.

One Piece went to shit after Logue Island and never recovered.

Skypiea and Enies Lobby happened so no

both trash

>implying people die casually in this shitshow.

I mean, maybe in a general sense

>hiatusxhiatus fag

Conversely, in HiatusXHiatus I don't give a shit about any character beside the main 4 because I already know they will be killed uncerimoniously

This.

How strong is he and what do you think his power is?

Some kinda ancient Gorilla Zoan and he's probably Admiral level or above. Definitely a powerhouse.

He ate the Barrel Barrel Fruit

G4 Vs Kong(if he has the King Kon DF) would be fucking epic

No DF. He's a slightly younger and more OP version of Garp.

>8 days till next chapter.

End me.

Its ok dude. Spoilers tonite

>tfw have to survive a category 5 hurricane
well this is it for me guys. If I die, tell me how One Piece ends in my afterlife.

Where do you live where this is happening? Didn't somewhere just go through a Hurricane?

I live in Florida. Hurricane Irma is about to hit us in less than a week.

Lol youre fucked dude. Your fault for living in a shitty state like florida though

Shit man, I'm sorry. I live in Texas so I know that's gonna be rough. Get a generator and stock up on gas.

Blown to the sea, saved by fishmen.
Foreshadowed by pekom's survival and Chopper's weirdass comment.

So your taste is called both "Skypiea" and "Enies Lobby"? Interesting.

Someone literally blows himself up with tnt I don't bat an eye all tension gone because I know he will survive.
BASED GODA is gonna do it again

I'm interested in *how* he'll survive though. Based GODA somehow making an expected outcome still very interesting

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA!

I think he will really die. Or end up incapacitated for life at least.
Not possible. The explosives were directly attached to his body and he din't throw them away this time.

>Or end up incapacitated for life at least.

>for life

That's like, a few months at most.

Why does Baby-5 have her hair styled like Pudding's?

No, this time for life. Oda made Inuarashi and Nekomamushi loses limbs last arc. Pedro could end up in a wheelechair for life after some weeks of coma. Oda is getting less of a pussy.

how old is carrot? im guessing 16

Chopper healing Pedro will be his major contribution for this arc. I think you're underestimating his medical skills

Going from "sure death" to "wheelechair" would be already impressive.

He dead, they minks are somewhat allahu akbar-ish.

Nah. I doubt he'll have any limbs blown off, only severe burns. A great feat would be a full heal not something half-assed.

Reminder that Pell surviving Crocodiles point black nuke is both canon and unexplained.

Probably close to that, one of the Zou chapters mentioned the adventures of Dogstorm and Cat Viper with Roger/Whitebeard being well before she was even born.

>point blank

reminder that anyone who says it was "point blank" is a speed reader who doesn't realize that we never actually SAW how close to the explosion Pell was. this is an anime, meaning time works as conveniently as the author wants it to work.

with pedro, it's not about how close he was to the blast, he deliberately attempted suicide with a bomb strapped to his chest, i get that people dont die in one piece but this is kind of a special case. im mostly playing devils advocate, because it's more fun when you honestly dont know if a character will live or die

>Point blank
No, it wasn't point blank. He's a falcon he had time to fly away from it a little. Pedro in the other hand can't do that, he has to stay there if he wants to take Perospero out with him.

If he is dead, that kinda kills any hope that wer'e getting some kind of reasonable conclusion to this after the cake calms BM down.

Like, thus far there were a lot of evil plans done by both sides, but they all failed so no one got hurt beyond the point of recovery. Because of that, when BM has her orgasm from the wedding cake, she could reasonably forgive or at least let them go and they'd be okay with it too.

But if Pedro is actually dead here, then there's a casualty. There really isn't any making up after that.
If he's just injured along with Pero, then there's still some hope of them reaching some kind of agreement, especially one involving letting the Strawhats have Pedro back.

>mfw just remembered that there is no chapter this week and no spoilers tonight

Every fucking time

>Because of that, when BM has her orgasm from the wedding cake, she could reasonably forgive or at least let them go and they'd be okay with it too.
She will faint from it or just fall asleep. She's not going to forgive them and they aren't going to forgive her.

Who is the best villain pre-timeskip and why is it a tie between Buggy and Krieg?

hiatusxhiatus current arc is so boring that hunterfags are desperate enough to shitpost on OP threads

Her passing out could work, but that still means there's no clear way to escape, especially considering Germa is missing still and Chiffon would need to get back to Bege.

It would be somewhat possible I suppose, but there just seems to be too many dangling plot threads from all this that don't get solved if the strawhats just bolt while BM has a cake induced stupor.

Krieg is one of the worst though.

The best ones were Buggy, Crocodile and Enel. Magellan and Kizaru are great too but they're not traditional villains so I don't know if they count.

>People are speedreaders because they didn't see something that wasn't in the fucking manga to begin with
Bruh, are you stupid? Nothing to do with your discussion but I just couldn't ignore that.

There's relatively easy ways to open up an opportunity for them to escape if you take Big Mom out of the picture as this idea proposes. One possibility is that Big Mom's rampage loses focus directly on the Straw Hats and starts leading to major damages to Tottoland in general, potentially weakening the Big Mom pirate forces and forcing them to alter their attention to limiting damage rather than focusing on eliminating the Straw Hats.

That's one idea, but there's many other minor or major options that could be employed to let the Straw Hats find a way out, given the opportunity. The Chiffon situation is relatively easy to solve for example, as it could just involve her getting a lift from Pudding to Bege's ship.

It's fine my man Pell was just flying faster than the explosion so he didn't get caught in it

Not saying Pedro's dying from this, but Pell also had the benefit of being blown basically into a doctor's lap.

He was gone for days cause he was getting worked on to heal him. The doctor even said he'd have been dead if he wasn't found so fast.
Pedro's is probably dead if he's not helped soon. That said, I could see them do something to keep him alive so they can use him as a tool against the strawhats as they try to get away.

true pottery

No chapter next weeks and the maincast doing mundane things like running away from the plot I can't want more.

It's weird how he was introduced as some important strong dude and he hasn't appeared again, doesn't look like he will.

Name 1 character better at anything than Enel

Kizaru

Sengoku is better at being a buddah.

Zeus

Asspull.
At least Pell's survival was clearly explained by the panels before the explosion.

you look more far more stupid with your vapid response

Luffy is better at stretching
Zoro is better at swordfighting
Usopp is better at sniping
Sanji is better at cooking
Robin can read ponyglyphs
Chopper can cure and treat people
Franky can build better shit with no help
Brook is better at playing music
Nami is better at having orange hair

There. That's the 9 main characters done. I could do this all day.

>Ussop is better at sniping
Debatable

I'd argue that calling out dumb shit is not vapid but I guess you wouldn't accept that.

Oh yea, Enel could pinpoint all over the Sky Island, you're right.
Usopp is better at having a bigger nose
Usopp is better at lying

There is no debate. His aimed a damn plot cannon when Jonny and Yosaku showed up.

He's going to be sent to deal with the Staw Hats once the Navy realizes Fujitora doesn't intend to kill them and another admiral wouldn't be strong enough.

Enel missed more times in his single arc than Usopp missed the whole story through,
Usopp stopped Enel's attack on Nami by sniping a rubber band.

Who else thinks pudding>carrot as a new member? We already kinda know her past and she shares the same feelings of loneliness as the rest of the crew and her dream could be finding a true family or some shit

Fuck me, I can't remember. Maybe I should just reread the arc again. I was going to say Enel only missed in close range but now that I think about he never even fucking hit Conis at the very start.

Usopp back to being better at sniping that Enel

I would like her to join, but it's not happening. The main reasons are:
-The 2 things she could bring to the crew are already filled. Cooking? Sanji. Poneglyph reading? Robin. She has no role.
-Unless something changes, her joining is going to bring about mutual romance on the ship with her and Sanji. Oda has emphatically stated that's not happening.
-She's too important to the Big Mom pirates and I don't think they're going to be out of the story after this arc.

On an unrelated note, is she the most OP character in One Piece?

No

Kaido

One piece went to shit after Higuma and never recovered

Oda's inability to kill anyone off when its justified because he's too popular and too scared to take risks, he doesn't want to fuck it up.
Although I have to cut him some slack, the cause of this fear is most probably his editors. His tendency of going with the formula and not taking very big risks is what made the series boring over time, it feels like no matter what, there is not gonna be consequences for the strawhats.
I mean sure there can be consequences in the world, but you don't really feel them as much, you just know they are there.

Cabingirl? She's inexperienced at everything but fighting and she's probably younger than the rest of the cast.

If you re read tell me if I was right that he sniped Enel with a rubber band (I only remember for sure he interrupted the attack) since if he did it means he's the only one other than Waiper and Luffy to land a blow on Enel's tangible body.

She could be the data collector of the ship or something (the memory powers) but you're probably right. I just hope nobody else joins either, Jinbe is too strong (should be part of the grand fleet though) and the others are underdeveloped as nakamas imo.