Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S7dlKvuDig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KUYASHII ! ! !

You don't like it?

Tanoshii!

It's fucking amazing.

>6.5 hours of Pachinko

Thats 3 movies worth of time to tell this arc.

And it somehow was engaging the entire time.

edging at it's finest

What is the best gamble and why is it Minefield Mahjong?

It amazes me how all Fukumoto manga manage to advance a few seconds in 10 chapters and stay interesting.

That's not underground chinchiro.

>HE TILTED THE ENTIRE BUILDING

HE TILTED THE WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING

When you realize what an integral part of life pachinko is for many Japanese.

It's the Shonen equivalent of some fat weeb thinking Sasuke is his spirit animal. It's not realistic in the slightest but it's both fun and relatable and makes them forget about their shitty lives for 6.5 hours

HE HATES IT!!

Is fisherman Kazuya the best metaphor so far?

Fukumoto stares into the soul of man and translates it into manga, that's why he always captivates your attention

Season 1 was a 10/10 masterpiece. I like to pretend season 2 didn't happen.

Dareisay, you
Hate it?

Minefield Mahjong is one of my favourites too. Especially because Kaiji doesn't lose first and then have a comeback. I didn't know mahjong when I first read it, but now that I do, I like it even more.

Truly amazing

Someone link me to the latest raw chapter please.

They don't know how are magnets work.

Ichijou already took precautions against magnets by changing the type of balls used

It's pure art.
>This is like when you're trying to catch a really big fish only for it to jump over the side of the boat at the last second.
>And then your opponent crawls out of the sea and starts slapping the jap out of you.

Because Tanoshii!!!

the undying kaiji army during the Bog was my favorite

Extremely rare image of FKMT in his work environment.

why the fuck is tonegawa watching anime and drawing moeshit

I think it's from the spinoff "Middle Manager Tonegawa".

UNO WHEN

You couldn't be more wrong. Only defect in S2 is the last moments, when there's some attempt at suspense when we already know he's won.

But Season 2 is the best season.

Lord Graceful it was the best Pachinko will ever offer in its whole existence.
Fuck Pachinko. it ruined both Konami and Kaiji's season 3

>clapping game of death

>Shin Kurosawa
Dammit, why can't this just be some other dude? The work itself is completely fine, but why Kurosawa? That ending was perfect.

I don't consider it canon so it won't ruin my experience with SMK

>best arc will never get animated

I bloody love hobo adventures, but I just can't help getting booty bothered over the "featuring Kurosawa from the Strongest Man Kurosawa series" bit.

You meant one poker

youtube.com/watch?v=6S7dlKvuDig

>implying that all the scenes where Ichijou and Kaiji scream opposite things at the same time are not the peak of storytelling

Nigga you gay

I played Pachinko in real life because of Kaiji and lost like 10 bucks, I just don't get how this shit I supossed to work.

Yeah that whole arc was pretty fucking retarded.

You get X balls
You get more for shooting into certain holes or shit

It's a computerised moneysink nowadays, like slots, programmed to give you 80% back so you slowly burn through your funds. Absolutely not fucking worth it.

I mean I understood that everytime my ball got to a certain hole more balls would come out, but I would lose like 5 balls for every ball that got in and only one or two would come out. I just don't see how are you supossed to make a profit from that. But I guess they are just that, moneysinks to give the illusion of winning to depressed oji-sans.

They probably have some jackpot looming in the distance to give people an illusion of a chance to win everything back, again like slots. But I never saw a pachi machine live so don't take my word for it.

Is it muh s3 never thread? Nearly all the Fukumoto manga is translated and available to read finally, thanks to anime induced interest, it's a great time to be a fkmt newfag. Anime already did what is needed, "funded" translations of these last 5-7 years. Even if there's no more anime, we got our mangos in edible form.