Help, I just realized people in my country are not as white as I thought they were...

Help, I just realized people in my country are not as white as I thought they were. I always lived in expensive places and only white or at least "Caucasian" people lived there. Now I live in an equally good place but near some "diverse" or "not so good" places. People really look a lot more like Abos here (and also dress pretty bad). I'm having a reality check and kind of a mental breakdown, my reality was a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW75wYshFkM
youtube.com/watch?v=S-QbhvltCzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And it will only get worse if we don't stop the Haitian immigration.

Fuck my life, I saw some Haitians chilling on the Plaza near my place

Summon another Pinochet

KKKast will do the trick if he wins, I know him personally

>haitians
why would anyone do this to themselves

the dominican republic should have exterminated them ages ago

I would love to, but after how our people thanked the Army people by incarcerating them by muh humin rights I doubt another Pinochet will come any time soon.

i took pullman bus from SANTIAGO to ARICA. each stop we had, people got browner and browner

haitians and palestinians;;;;;;big mistake, weon.

S O C I A L I S T S
Also the UN an airline, the church and a political party. Business is business
People in the North are mixed with Aymara abos, that's quite normal around there

>So explains Elias Saint Frislére, who came to Temuco 9 months ago and works in construction.
>"We are here because Bachelet said so when she went [to Haiti] after the earthquake. To enter and get a visa with a job contract 3,500 dollars are needed; so you go to the office and they hand you that amount. That's how we all came here", he said.

yeah, i know why they are brown. just stark difference bewteen all the european looking people in SANTIAGO

We have westernised Palestinians, they sell nice shit in some neighborhoods, I don't think they are even Muslims anymore
And I just realized the European looking people are a minority, including myself

well, i saw a big mosque in the desert and a bunch of muslims wearing traditional garb in antofagasta

Hispanics aren't white. Your whole life has been a lie.

>Help, I just realized people in my country are not as white as I thought they were.

WOOHOOO SECEDE TEXAS!!!
We love you Texas no matter how brown you are!

Pic related is something written in broken Spanish
>"Adiós Haití" (a program which is broadcasted on television) is how a program which showcases the backyard of our home is called. But anyways, we don't need to get angry for this, but to use it as a memory from where we came from and where we want to go. We are not drug dealers nor thieves like others. In this country we are the most vulnerable. [...]
>We are being killed and abused for being so peaceful. [...] I have thought it is time for a second 1804.

But Spaniards are Europeans, I'm half Spaniard and half Italian, never said I was white, just whiter than most

Pamphlet encouraging illegals to demand rights, supported by Jesuits and Frente Amplio (a leftist coalition similar to Spanish "Podemos")

Santiago Airport 'Arturo Merino Benitez' chock full of Haitians

They start arriving past midnight

Current foreign affairs ministry Heraldo Muñoz in response of Trump's leaked declaration of Haiti being a shithole country

Holy fuck man, I've been in a similar place for some time now. I really want to fight for my country but riding a bus is a cruel blackpill. Nevertheless, the indios here aren't much more stupid than the average current european. Of course niggers gonna be niggers, but I think we can trust the indios' mental capabilities (I studied math and some of my most brilliant colleagues were quite Chibcha).
If installing the Western way of life in South America was an illusion it wouldn't have lasted this long before crumbling. And if we leave our countries to go to find a QT blue-eyed american religious girl, we would be very guilty of the self-fulfilling doom. That's a huge issue, most able south americans are going abroad for a more comfy life.
We must fight our own meme war anons, before it's too late (and maybe it already is). I really believe The Great Meme War turned on a tiny glimmer of hope for our shitholes, don't give up just yet.

I'm waiting for Heraldo to kill himself

Rodolfo Noriega, a Peruvian former terrorist linked to Sendero Luminoso, currently in charge of "Coordinadora Nacional de Migrantes" (National Migration Coordinator), which seeks to regularize 200,000 illegal migrants.

He wont, have my word he'll go to the UN to receive his paycheck when Piñera becomes president.

Fuck, forgot the Picture.
Pic related is Rodolfo Noriega. Note his shirt has a Salvador Allende picture.

Bachelet holding an Haiti flag

Health ministry imparts Haitian Creole lessons for public health workers.

This is exactly why you kill the traitor before the enemy, we need to exterminate the marxist menace one and for all.

>I don't think they are even Muslims anymore
Roto de mierda. Los palestinos que vinieron a Chile eran cristianos.

They are still dark tho

Pic related: Libtards afraid that a Chilean version of the Alt-Right can be formed

Christian Palestinians were precisely escaping the then newly formed state of Israel and the Muslims v/s Jews shitstorm that place was going to become, and they adapted very well. Muslims had no intention to run away that place in 1948.

youtube.com/watch?v=IW75wYshFkM
Just listen him talking and tell me if you can't resist the urge to put a bullet on his head.

Thanks for the info user, I learn something new every day

That wasn't the pic. Sorry.

Haitians sleeping at an ATM cabin

Bachelet posing with some niglets

Last i heard is that you have some jew in your government shilling for opening borders for more haitians and muslims..

Drug dealer networks operating freely at Santiago's square

that and 15% of your country living in the north , hell , antofagasta might call itself little colombia by now

Stop being pathetic and worshipping a dead race (aka white bois), you are the worst, I hope middle class cucks like you get replaced by haitians.

>tfw your country PAYS to bring haitians to work to your country

Who told you I was white? I just said I'm whiter than most people I see on the street. I have olive skin, like Al Pacino, really easy to tan, hard to burn under the sun

found the darkie subhuman

>le angry comunacho

hows does living in a toma fells like sergio

Yeah I know, and trust me, I know what kind of sub humans are there.. the majority of them are chocoanos and costeños... that's our niggers.

the north is gone my friend now the rest follows i dont care anymore im just waiting for the end

>I-Im whiter so I win

Fuck off no one cares, seeing the brownies getting all wet when seeing someone white is hilarious, I would know because Im white as milk, still think is stupid and we could do better as a culture instead of being cucks of anglos

Pic related
>A Chilean old friend of mine working in LAW (Latin American Wings, the airline used as air bridge to bring the Haitians here) gave me the numbers: 326,000 Haitians brought in 2016, and 716,000 in 2017. Destiny is Santiago. We haven't counted Antofagasta yet...

Muslims not. Drug dealers and hitmen from Colombia and "cheap labor" from Haiti mostly. Also Venezuelans, Bolivians and Peruvians in Iquique and Antofagasta mostly.
Yep, they are dedicated in bringing the worst of South America.

t. Gabriel Boric

is your government commie? Do they worship allende and all that shit? and what are your thougths about Petro? that guy is running for president here, he is a former m19

most of the old goverment was red i hope(for nothing) that the new goverment at least try and fix this shit but the damage is already done

I just don't like darker people, they are ugly and also poor judging by the way they dress

By the way, not liking the poor = Anglo sucker?
What's wrong with you? Go back to your JJ.CC meetings

You talked about dark not poor, is not always the same. And yes a chilean being a white supremacist and rejecting inmigration like we have to save our pure race is fucking stupid and you know it, the mix makes us better.

Pic related: Bachelet treating Haitian illegals as "Refugees" even when all of them come as travellers and they don't return to Haiti.

It took 400 years Mapuche and Criollos to reach some truce of sorts, and they think Blacks, the most racist population in the world, will adapt with no problem? Libtards and Mamertos have turds for brains.

Yes. We voted the shit out of it, but after the elections they have 3 months where they can freely sabotage the country for the next president. So the first thing Bachelet did after Piñera won is to travel to Cuba to receive instructions. This hell is over on March 11. However,
>Implying Piñera will do anything

Guess what, we are a mutt country. But a functional mutt country.
Maybe if you talk to some people you will notice that mutts are actually nice people. Not everyone is a niggr.
t. Mutty mutt, im pale as fuck but muy dick is brown

>Mix with niggers
>Better
HOLY FUCK MY SIDES
Niggers have lower IQ, I would mix with Asians with no problem, but niggers? That's a no no

Yo how did you get the Texas flag?
Do I need a gold account?

Yes, you have to pay for a Sup Forums premium account, then you can choose any flag you like

weon weao la wea fome

Are you afraid about haitians taking your minas? LMAO. Let natural sexual selection run its course m8 :^)

well we found the cancer))) here huh

delet this

I mean you are still goy, considering they target anyone like myself (blue/blonde) you got an advantage I don't.
>you can blend in and get the drop on them
If darkies are a problem then you have to cut all the gibs. If there are no gibs they will not stick around; they will move onto some other area with plentiful gibs.

Not at all. Never had a problem to get minas, also all Haitians are poor, only old fat single mothers crave them.

We have literally no gibs, Haitians come here to work, probably they work more than the neets here

Kek
Fake jobs payed by the Jesuits. They don't work shit

>minas
>not chanas

user i think you have it all wrong

Name of the story: Cuico sale de su burbuja.

Is it state jobs? Or work funded by taxation? Somehow I doubt they can make an independent business or even function at wataburger.

> conoce a Kast
> no conoce gente morena

cuico confirmed

lmao took you long enough

OP here:
Literally this, and it's uncomfortable, I'm not even ashamed of it
I was part of the UDI when Kast was the prime secretary

Pic related: Haitian cultural enrichment in-situ, Quilicura, Chile

Yea but don't complain if your dad has to wait about 4 years for some treatment because Givens and his 7 niglets have priority in the health service queue.
>But I use private health services :^)
Congratulations. Now you are charged with way more taxes to pay for Givens and his 8 niglets because he just had another child.

>We have literally no gibs
Here, watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=S-QbhvltCzI

>Thinking OP is serious
Congratulations, you outfaggoted OP.

I'm serious, why can't you guys believe it?

Please don't let Petro win the elections, go vote in the next elections. We should stand against commies together

Oh so now its a ((conspiracy))

They get hired because they are cheaper

I have isapre because im not a poorfag and taxes? you fucking kidding me? top kek.

It is, don't you read?
Oh yeah you only read Gamba and La Cuarta, they love Masisis

Idk, it makes me so sad. Our country was diverse enough, with over 200 hundred years of race-mixing between Natives and Spanish, a XX century's big migration of Europeans and hard working Arabs, we we're moving fast towards being a developed nation thanks to Pinochet's economic reforms. Plus, our ancestors managed to avoid black population. Now, within a period of less than 5 years, we're invaded. Fucking politicians, fucking higher-mid progressive bourgeois class. They hate our country, I know it, most of them have european ancestry and want to get citizenship there meanwhile infesting our own country with niggers.

Tell me more about your conspiracy user. You really think they are trying to make white genocide in fucking Chile?

Just look at this

Why the fuck is always Haitians? They came here as well.

Es un pendejo cuico que se acaba de enterar que hay gente morena en Santiago.

>christians being christians

Explain why catholics would want to invade Chile with haitians

if anyone can make people disappear without someone noticing, it's you, Juan

Op here:
Don't like to describe myself as pendejo, but you are pretty much right
And Mi General Augusto Pinochet

cheap labor work plus most niggers can be easily be controlled by the ((church))

Give me a call when the red and nigger purge starts.

My boy

Fair enough, I guess its for profits after all, its so obvious how they shill pro-inmigration in our TV top kek

You had your time and you wasted it in helicopter rides

fuck off faggot you're still part of the union nigger stop larping as Chile

Count me in, I've made a lot of commie enemies at UTEM, commie scum needs to die.

Pic related: Haitian camping in Puerto Montt

Because niggers are in Las Condes since 2015.

>I have isapre because im not a poorfag and taxes? you fucking kidding me? top kek.
You are getting fucked by 2014 Job reform and regressive taxation then. I guess you are afraid you'll get fired this year, aren't you?

Not much that, but to undermine the Middle Class. You know, communists need population to have no social movility so they stick to the revolution and the arms. Middle Class is a direct threat to them because it represents people that could leave poverty and have an option to have a decent lifestyle. But via regressive taxation cuting so low (Most welfare disappears when you reach 60th percentile, I invite you to see CASEN wealth distribution) entrepreneurship is almost impossible.

Join local protest groups, gather information and make memes. Many memes. Print them and stick them in the streets.

>UTEM

So you are enemy of your entire university?

of course its for profit))) it always for fucking profit)))) the cheap labor work plus the fact that you can just tell them to fuck off after is great for them after all its way more cheaper to bring new "employes" instead of hiring the old ones

Latin American Helicopter tours when Omar?

I'm talking about most people, I always thought Chilindio were a minority. I always tough most people looked like me or the guys in Prófugos. I was not right.

Pretty much yeah, I have to watch my back, those faggots are sure to attack from the back like the complete faggots they are.

you clearly have been living in a bubble my fellow weon , welcome to the real world

Just wait for KKKast