/KC ANTICOM GENERAL/

pastebin of past threads: pastebin.com/8CeDPMnW

It's been a couple days since I posted a general so I figured I'd do another. Relevant info first, the fb page has been growing nicely, we've got over 100 likes so far. Commies are scared. Twitter is set up, and an instagram and dedicated website are in the works.

Hello Sup Forums I am a resident of Kansas City and the events of this week put me over the edge in regards to local political action. Here's a quick rundown:

Norwegian black metal band Taake was scheduled to play a show at local venue Riot Room on March 31st. Leftists across the country have demanded to SHUT IT DOWN. They cancelled the New York show, and a local group called Kansas City Revolutionary Collective (a self described Communist Maoist group) threatened to beat up and kill anyone working or attending the concert. They accused the venue owners of being racist neo nazis for allowing this band to perform.

In the interests of public safety this venue cancelled the performance. The day they cancelled the rapper Talib Kweli said he wouldn't play his show that night because he won't support racism.

This whole thing infuriated me. So far we've gone under the radar and have avoided a lot of the SJW shit that goes on in St Louis and other big cities. But the idea that this communist group got a band shut down really pissed me off. And they threatened to kill people and have received no consequences whatsoever. They won

So I decided to start my activism with a facebook group called Kansas City Anti Communist Action. fb.me / kcanticom.

If you're nearby kc or anywhere in the midwest please give the page a like, we need to be able to organize and prevent communists from doing this in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article202053334.html
facebook
foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/18/your-favorite-beer-might-be-giving-man-boobs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also I want these threads to be general kansas city discussion. Sometimes I go to r/kansascity on reddit but it is filled with cucks and liberals and you can't have a rational conversation on the state of our city.

So far in today's news: shooting at a comedy club downtown last night. 2 were shot (maybe dead?)

naked guy leads police on wild ATV chase through north kansas city

also pic related is our logo, what do you think?

Love the logo.

Can you post links to the news articles? We need to start commenting and leaving redpills.

yeah I'll post some links but I don't even think KC star allows commenting anymore. You'd have to comment on facebook links or reddit threads

video of naked atv choice (warning: nigger scream at beginning of video)

facebook com/zack.mora/posts/1830089490358451

here's a link to the comedy club shooting

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article202053334.html

also apparently you can comment on star articles but it's a facebook plugin

Also a local autist in Raytown is threatening to murder his/her bullies on monday

pic related, apparently it's going around kc goybook

Raytown is such a shithole. Did you hear that Walmart is going to shut down there - a BRAND NEW WALMART - because of all the crime they're experiencing?

kek yes I heard this, that being said maybe it will be good. Wal-Mart tends to have a negative effect on local businesses

Here's a better video of naked ATV guy

facebook com/jfishell/posts/1574019975967483

shit like this really should get a bigger reaction for real, I mean Florida JUST got shot up. Someone go kick this autismos teeth in for this bullshit.

Bamp. What's up kc?

That kid will pussy out. He just wants to scare people. If he really wanted to do it he wouldn't start with a warning.

daily reminder that IPAs lower testosterone and promote estrogen production.

Switch over to Pilsners and Lagers my friend, the true beer of the redpilled

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/18/your-favorite-beer-might-be-giving-man-boobs.html

very true, probably a kid who just doesn't want to go to school tomorrow. Shooting threats are the new bomb threats

Kansas city an cap here who wants to fight

So out of curiosity why is it you made a facebook group for this. Putting a bit on the line with potential for doxxing and shit if someone catches on.

I would recommend something like discord or slack or really anything with a modest level of anonymity. I mean obviously none of those are actually full proof but it's preferable to having all your info right there for everyone.

I've been drinking ipa's for years and I do not have man boobs, and still get hard for my chicks

We have that already. We asre trying to put ourselves out there. You know. Actually make a change instead of talk about it

Whats up im in kc. Do you have a fb or anything?

The facebook page is our public front for now until we get a website up.

hook it up then my guy, I'm not in on that jewbook shit but I'm all for anything else.

Nevermind im retarded

OP. Are we ready to vet and put out discord yet?

Gladstonian here,

I've been to the riot room and in all fairness, they likely didn't have the resources to deal with the commies that were lodging threats. Still, seems like they've had guests with more controversial political/ideological leanings in the past and not a peep was made. On the whole, this is likely a small group stirring shit, but wouldn't follow through with anything.

P.s. Get the super crispy or the gladstoner if you go to smokehouse.

Discord is set up just trying to keep it small for now. I might be wrong but I think social media is the best way to reach large numbers of people. Quite frankly the commies have already doxxed me, but I don't really care. When it comes to commies...oh I wish a nigga would

we all know it's all about Okie Joes, don't play.

fuck it we'll do it live, I guess we can always kick people if we want

They've had the rap group "Dead Prez" play there before and they have very violent and controversial lyrics. They had Afroman play there multiple times and he literally assaulted a woman on stage once and it's all over the internet (assault did not happen at riot room).

How many rappers have they had who have talked about killing people?

>tfw Missouri is still 82% white

Turn KC and St. Louis into a ghetto...

Also does anyone know wtf is up with new immigrants coming in? It used to be just blacks, but I've noticed a lot more muslims and indians... Is Zog throwing new immigrants to break up our 82% white state?

Just have the concert in a more conservative location like Overland Park or Olathe. The leftists are ruining the Missouri side.

you're either new or blind my guy cause I grew up here and the shits been happening for years.

I'm from Gladstone my man. Happyrock checking in

I wouldn't doubt it, definitely a lot of rich indian and asian types in Overland Park, but that's Kansas. I know that in the Northeast neighborhood in KCMO (basically east of troost but north of independence ave) there are a lot of Muslim immigrants, and also a lot of the Somalis from east Africa as well.

It wasn't just KC, their show in New York City got shut down by antifa there, it became such a big deal that the band just up and cancelled their whole US tour

Joe's downtown, leawood, or 95th?

Wats up gents, I'm a kc native as well,that black metal show that got booted was pure malarkey. I make the point none of the anti racists protested the 150 murders last year but damn sure got their panties bunched for a Norwegian metal band.

I have family in Raytown. They live in a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood and paid twice what I paid for my first house (which was just as shitty)

Zman for life my bro

motherfuck on KMBC9 news right now they're talking about a muslim charity drive going on...ffs

at least we aren't minneapolis

dude we are against communists, you're one of us

SHUT IT DOWN

downtown too much of a drive anywhere else.

kek yeah it was mostly a joke, but personally I find myself getting more basic in my beer choices. Give me a lager and I'm good to go. Also that Royals parade was truly a great day, less crime than normal even

God damn. That day was different. The air, the sun, the people. It was out of a dream

You have my condolences, KCanons.

t. STL

You guys should comment on KMBC 9's facebook article about the florida shooting. Buncha cucks n roasties in there. I already made a couple comments:

facebook com/kmbc9/posts/10156009597776221

thanks, luckily we aren't quite as fucked up as you guys yet. STL is an extremely liberal and degenerate city, at least within the city. The county and exurb counties are fine. But STL City is a hive of scum and villainy.

People don't believe me but I think that per capita STL city (as well as Chicago) are more liberal than San Francisco or the bay area could ever dream of being.

Checked. STL East of Kirkwood is shit

Social decay is high here. The city is rotten from years of Democrats and blacks.

it really is, I don't know anyone who lives within the city and isn't a cuck. The least cucked people I know are basically extreme libertarians that hate racism and support black lives matter. STL has fallen as far as I'm concerned

I am very surprised that STL has *any* whites left at all.

I wonder how many would be in STL city if you removed St Louis University? Granted I'm not from STL but almost everyone I know who currently lives in the city limits went to SLU

Don't be afraid to reach out to people. The band Taake, the venue, the people who protested. You can bring something unique to your page by having exclusive interviews. Don't sweat the questions, just ask generic lightweight questions about how this went down.

Also: If this takes off, you should consider pushing to unseat McCaskill. We have a good chance of getting that seat, anything we can do helps.

checked! thanks for posting mr. cuckflag. Doing interviews would be really cool and is something I hadn't totally considered.

I actually already messaged Taake from my personal account but I never heard back. I also talked to the venue operators irl. The people who protested didn't actually protest, they threatened to protest and attack the venue

Plenty. There's a lot of old Catholics who live in parts of the city. The city is, in fact, only about 47% black.

Discord for those interested:

de47JK

Checked. Come at it kcfaggots

Why the fuck hasn't anyone from KC posted on /pol about the serial killer targeting whites?

Double checkd. Get in here kc

That happened a while ago and he is gone. Old news

fucking good shit, have a vape pape

kind of old news and they caught him

Yeah, old news, but it's a really good redpill. Definitely should make some infographics.

>old news
I've never seen it mentioned on /pol and outside of KC never mentioned in the media. Even in Springfield it was never talked about