What ever happens to these people who get doxxed or called out for being racist? People who reveal their power level...

What ever happens to these people who get doxxed or called out for being racist? People who reveal their power level, for example. Is their life really over?

How come no one has posted pics of themselves nutting on her face, she got the perfect nut face

long ago i was teasing a proto sjw on irc and she called my boss to complain and get me fired for it. she was a kike too

Nothing. Because 95% of people don't care and unless you do something dumb like talk to the media and reveal your power level they cannot stop you.

So was this a one time ordeal that eventually went away? Was it difficult to get away from or did they just forget about it over time?

tfw I'm not even white (Iranian) and my face is more symmetrical than this goblin's

>strolls into thread naked

niggers

The Vril-Ya attempt to contact them and if they pass a purity test, they are invited aboard a flying saucer and taken to a new world where they can thrive with their Aryan brethren!

Ok? Good for you lol

I really wonder what happened to Aids skrillex

They dont follow you or try to get you fired or anything? Ive had a similar thing happen and i live around the bay area and it seems really iffy. I guess it depends on how you stick out or not. I get really paranoid, its not even paranoia. I have people that try to start crap with me, and its seems for sure they would follow me. Does anybody have any experience with this? Did they follow you around trying to get you fired etc?

God damnit stop posting that fucking mutt! I get diamonds and have to fucking fap to that disgustingly sexy mutt bitch. I wanna fuck Brittany so bad even though I’m disgusted by her muttiness.

Not being on any social media platforms greatly helps with that

Cuz youre a purebred Persian

Exercise good judgment and common sense.

You aren't a tree, you can get up and leave.

t. Sup Forums poster

>that's the point my fellow user

Depends where and when you do it.
Pro Tip: you go to work to work

Not if you have a foolproof job they cant fire you from

T.theres no level except powerlevel dairy farmer

Iranians AREN'T white?
Aw hell, I really am a 56% face then :(
>t. Half white, half Iranian

I wonder if one day Pol/ and its users names and what they have said will leak.

Its just strange that nobody talks about this. They must be paranoid or something. It would clear up alot of uncertainty if more was known about it. It would give people more confidence to know whether they were going to fall off a cliff or not. Having been through this myself, using my best judgement this is very iffy. Im leaning mostly on the side which says someone would pretty much be fucked.. But i guess it depends on the situation and type of person involved.

Does anybody have any first hand examples? How did it go?

the boss was laughing his ass off while on the phone, he allowed her to run her mouth for a half hour while muting the mic. He understood it was an absolute ridiculous claim but that's because we knew each other, nowadays there isn't friendly to males as it used to be and probably would have been a lot worse

Every time someone posts that pic i can never work out if it's a girl or a realdoll

to the eventual Jurors who will read this in the future.
Suck my balls, and lick my asshole.

What a disgusting looking parasite.

that webm that cured my racism :-)

It looks like she has coke bloat or something.

she's a cute

Nobody outside of HWNDU AND Sup Forums know who she is. It is not going to harm her in the slightest....though her new arrest record from a protest might. Hopefully, the charges were dropped.

Sounds like you had a fairly fortunate case. Where i am from, everyone would turn their back and shun that person. They would be treated like some kind of menace to the community. Where im from nobody reveals their power level or slips out of line with political correctness. But i dont know for sure because i dont have a very good view of the landscape of all this (been a neet for years.). There must have been people who understands how this works with some amount of certainty.

The more racist I've gotten the more I wanna fuck nonwhite women

i just want a hucow waifu to clean my shit and cook. is that too much to ask?

This. I’m a professional and openly NS. If you’re articulate, speak with conviction and stand your ground, these people crumble and hide before you. If you come meekly and hide your beliefs, play their game, then they smell blood when you fail to fully submit and confirm.

How much of it will seem like incoherent babbling?
How much will be presented in context?
How many elites will be outed as shitposters?

Conform, excuse me.

Do you live around a liberal area?

Colonizer!

Good on ya!

I did a public demonstration and got my pic all over facebook and plenty of people ID'd me - and nothing changed.
Mind you I never had a life to begin with.