Why didn't he kill himself?

Why didn't he kill himself?

BECAUSE HE WASNT AT THE SCHOOL AND THE MOSSAD AGENTS COULDNT SUICIDE HIM

A confession was already programmed into the works. With all the loose threads bound to be left hanging it became a must.

Not following the conspiracy lines- because he's retarded. He looks like a mutt with fetal alcohol syndrome. His parents didn't want him. He was prone to violence and self harm was in his past but this wasn't a suicide thing since he snuck out after ditching his shit.
Anyways, the CNN kids (bald lesbian, hogg and klasky) are supposedly try-hard pricks from one thread with an alleged classmate. But they are opportunists who are being encouraged by the adults around them. It's shameless and absolutely immoral. But it's really more telling about the political operatives and MSM shilling these kids out there and teaching teenagers across the country that this is what they should be like.
Again, inb4 shill, I am just approaching in the non-conspiracy form because there is little benefit from taking that position in public discussion.
So the non-conspiracy issues to utilize would be the shameless shillling of try hard teens for political agenda, the battering or ignoring of proSA victims and family members by the media, this notion that the police have any excuse whatsoever for not entering the school-- in particular the idea that "you wouldn't want to take on an AR-15 so how can you blame them" since it's a fallacy to presume that they knew it was an AR15 being used. That there is anything other than bureaucratic failure that allowed this, in particular the sheriffs dept. but also the large narrative issue that this kid was an alcohol syndrome adoptee, probably born to some druggee alcoholic cunt without a job or anything knocked up by a low life nobody who ditched the whore- all being issues of moral and social collapse in our society. The kid's action was the product of broken family morals more than anything to do with guns.

Wait, there was a classmate thread? Archive or screenshot or summary or anything?

I know if I was going to that school I would be absolutely seething at these faggots.

Hes getting 3 free meals a day in prison; our taxes shouldn't go to this piece of shit execute him now!

He didn't kill anyone

Shit I have no idea. It was within a day or two after the shooting and some kid posted a screen of his student ID with pic and name Microsoft painted out (hence alleged). But he said that Hogg was a real try-hard who was well-spoken (you know the types). He elaborated on a few things but it turned into everyone accusing him of being a ZOG shill

>be literally mentally retarded
>random 'uber' arrives at home, no one else at home because family is dead
>guy says "hey kid hop in"
>drive to school
>get dropped off at school
>bored and confused so go to mcdonalds
>fully geared swat team storms into mcdonalds and says ' u r arrested XD"
>oh shit
>*executed*

I want him inside my mouth. I want him to give my mouth a huge creampie

His wife and three kids don't get the money wired to them until he goes on the stand and says:
>I did it for Donald Trump!

Microcephaly

>Why didn't he kill himself?
Maybe he didn't actually do it.
Or more likely he's super fucked up and knows libtards treat criminals like kings and he will luxuriate in one of our fucking country club prisons.
If mass shooters were castrated, impaled up the ass on a pike, skinned alive, and then burned while they were still screaming, I think there would be a lot fewer mass shooters.

legal?

Yeah I don't get it either. Without getting into "he's retarded don't expect a great plan from a retard" arguments, it seems if he wanted to escape it would involve more than "leave school and walk the streets aimlessly after going to subway" .

If his goal was to kill as many as possible he wouldn't have dropped anything and kept going until the police took him out

if he knew he was going to be caught anyway and he had no escape plan then why would he leave the school at all?

I wonder if the decision to drop his weapons was based on anything, like was he timing himself and knew the police would be there, or did he hear them outside? His actual movement inside the school was erratic as well, not very methodical.

What I want to know is why he looks like a fucking Woof Elf

sex no
do dishes yes

he wasnt the shooter

this, they learned from the vegas shooting. when the shooter commits suicide it leaves alot of questions unanswered then people start asking questions and (((they))) shut it down, keeping cruz alive they can shift it to anyway they want, they can make him chimp out in jail to make him look like a deranged maniac and keep pushing the narrative.

Better yet threaten him to lie on the stand. Or if he really is a sperg, to convince him of a reality that isn’t.

Watch Making of a Murderer if you want to see how easy it is to get a retard to admit to doing something they did not do. That is why the CiANiggers always choose an "autistic" patsy. They stand no chance against alphabet agency interrogators.

In Judaism suicide is a sin

i like this

where's the school video?

This

No, there would just be few captured shooters. Ending gun free infringement zones would reduce mass shooters.

This is probably exactly how it went down

People will say anything you want them too when they're held in an interrogation room long enough. The only words you should say when you're detained by American law enforcement is "I want to speak to a lawyer."

Feet are

> be Nikolas Cruz
> mental capacity of a literal 12 year old
> head always hurting
> gotta remember to take your pills
> "Wake up, Nik. You need to go to Adult Ed."
> It's Valentine's Day
> be depressed
> take more medication
> you're dizzy
> mysterious Uber arrives
> picks you up
> drops you off at former H.S.
> "t-this... this isn't my school?!?"
> walk over to local Subway
> half-passed out
> Police arive
> tell you there has been a shooting and you were spotted fleeing the scene...