DACA/DREAMERS Get Deported in 8 DAYS!

The shit expires on March 5th, Democrats don't care about them. What's going to happen? Is ICE about to shrek California and Texas?

Are you all ready for this happening?

Gonna have a margarita Monday to celebrate

Democunts are more concerned about taking guns away from law abiding citizens right now. They show their true colors whenever something else pops up for them to exploit.

I've always wondered where it was written that the United States of America owes anyone, outside of its border, citizenship.

It's Cinco de Marzo not Cinco de Mayo

lmao ive been wondering about this

what the fuck is going to happen you guys

Trump will pussy out and renew DACA before anything happens.

>What's going to happen?
Judge will attempt to block it. 9th circus probably.

probably this

he even said that at cpac

Finally.

unfortunately, this is probably why the dems dont give a fuck about it any more. They know its not even in play, its bait and he almost had them.

What trump should actually do, is let it expire, say we have neglected our work on the wall and wait for the dems to panic.
He doesnt have to start deportations.
But he put down that thin red line and he should stand by it or loose credibility.

maybe he'll be enough of a madman to do it

sometimes he surprises us

then again, letting its expire in august would probably be better for the election season.

Once everyone sees footage of ICE dragging little brown kids away the Democrats will lock in the Hispanic vote for 40 years.

>oh no, all these smart, ambitious, and civic minded people have to go back to their shithole countries where there's no one civic minded, ambitious and smart enough to actually address their own fucking problems!
>Colonialism is bad! We need to fix their countries guize!!!!1!
>we respect all nations, just not the ones we're brain draining into oblivion!
I see nothing wrong with any of this.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Democrats threw them under the bus when they saw a chance to get gun bans instead
LOL how will DACA fags ever recover?

You mean they didn't have it already?

so nothing changes then, right.

Yeah they have it, and I'm saying there won't be a chance they'll lose it any time soon.

yeah just wait until those Parkland drama kids get thrown under the bus in the next news cycle.
Let's see how much they like taking a backseat to transactivism or whatever new garbage dems throw at the wall.

>after the hispanics are deported
>the hispanics will vote democrat
you dont know how this works do you

>popularity in California increases by 10%

Try with the avocados meme again user maybe it will work this time

They can only deport non citizens you tard. There are millions of Hispanics, and they are one of the fastest growing groups. If they actually voted, the Sunbelt would be all Democrat.

the polls are in.
majority of hispanics are self-identifying as white after 3 generations in the US.
And legal hispanics already represent the republican leaning hispanic bloc.

see

Source? That doesn't make any sense considering his cancellation of the DACA EO is still set to be heard at the supreme court.

>Democrats don't care about them
Trump is going to amnesty these spics.
Mark. My. Words.
>he's delusional enough to think spics will vote for Reeepubelicans in 2018 if he does.

he wont go for amnesty before he picks them up out of poverty.
means some major changes in the economy.
in 4-5 years and after the wall is finished its possible though

Legal hispanics hate the illegals for bringing crime and lowering wages, and they mostly vote republican.

nothing you wrote makes sense. enjoy being wrong forever.