Shes beating you Sup Forums

shes beating you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/en4vwa-4KG4
nytimes.com/2018/02/25/business/gun-show-tampa-parkland.html
atomwaffendivision.org/
people.com/crime/everything-to-know-about-emma-gonzalez-the-florida-school-shooting-survivor-fighting-for-gun-violence-prevention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have to tell someone you're beating them...then you're not beating them.

Gun sales and NRA membership through the roof

>shes beating you

nah dude, not happening no matter how hard you try to pretend.

go pertain to your own nation
look you fools are losing the culture war, enjoy a blue 2020

>you fools are losing the culture war

sure buddy

After this all blows over, this Creatura Goblina will be sucking dick for beer money. If she can not remember her simple one liners as a crisis actor, and has to read them off a piece over paper giver her by the other spooks WITH HER FUCKING NAME ON IT,then she will never make it as the next Jedi.

>go pertain to your own nation
That's not very liberal or progressive of you
in fact, that sounds down right nationalistic

S

But I'm in Canada

Tell me how shes beating me?

>She's beating us
Pretty sure I can still go buy an AR15, and lesbian buzzcunts still cant reproduce

FPBP literally indifference is worse to an attention whore than hate. I stopped worrying about her after that Hogg kid came out as a fraud.

>Gun sales and NRA membership through the roof
source on this, or are you talking out your ass?

I highly doubt many white Americans are very fond of some spic dyke that's trying to take theor guns away.

el goblina...

Yes she is and it feels gud

Nervous drumpfshit detected

Is she? Hold on, let me check.

Yup, my guns are still here.

Looks like meth is beating her for us

I refuse to even pay attention to this bullshit

there is literally no point.
the only thing that amazes me is how liberals are capable of coming up with new bullshit every so often

>get a job and stop virtue signaling
>REEEEEE FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD IM TOO BUSY VIRTUE SIGNALING TO GET A JOB
>stop virtue signaling and get a job
>REE REE RRREEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD I'M GONNA MAKE A COMIC ABOUT HOW DUMB OLD RICH WHITES LIKE YOU ARE

Just google it there are plenty of articles. AR15's are going like hot bread since the shooting and tons of people are posting about joining the NRA in response to the media smears.

All you have done over the past weeks is lead me to look into to the wildly irresponsible law enforcement practices in florida schools and renew my NRA membership for the next five years. Also I have started putting money away for a .50 upper incase I need to ventilate an MRAP in the near future.

Any incentive programs to sign up for the NRA right now? I want a bag or something.

with those shitty pinned mags

WHY aren't we protecting our schools?

Where are the armed guards?
The security perimeter?
The 20 foot wall?
The 20mm defensive turrets?

kill yourself, rubbing it in the medias faces should be incentive enough.

How exactly? I still have my guns, and picked up 5 more lowers over the last week. All my friends have been stockpiling arms. All she (and you dumb cucks) have done is increase firearm sales and memberships to the NRA.

Okay Denmark.

youtu.be/en4vwa-4KG4

If you take it down ten more copies will appear

>she

Funny how dems don't give a shit about DACA now

>armed guard didn't help the situation at all
>Sup Forums thinks we should have more armed guards instead of removing guns altogether

don't know who that is, if she's beating me it's not very painful.
I'll bet on "Some random irrelevant (girl?) with an opinion"

>just google it

I know, my birthday is on the 5th too...gonna be the best birthday ever at this rate.

When it comes time to be a flagless fighter, he can just drill out the pins and put in work with the 2nd Canadian Rebel Regiment fighting in the Battle of Missouri.

I'm here for work faggot. some of us have jobs.

how?
AR sales are going up. So are NRA memberships

I'm not your monkey.

This is what you end up with if you ban guns. It never stops.

>all victims had no guns
>wants more people with no guns

>I want you to hand feed me sources instead of using a search engine myself for like a few seconds to find the same information.

>I find it hard to believe that in the current political climate where mainstream news emphasizes gun control would result in some combination of progun lobby member spikes and a rise in guns sales even though that literally happens every single fucking time there was one in the past.

she can beat my dick in between sandwich runs to the garage where i'm cleaning my guns

>armed guard didn't help the situation at all
>so we should all rely on armed guards to protect us from criminals

Wrong again faggot. "Her" whining has done nothing to slow gun sales.

"Lines Out the Door and Strong Sales at Tampa Gun Show"
>nytimes.com/2018/02/25/business/gun-show-tampa-parkland.html

God these shill threads are annoying
"you can't troll these kids!"
Fuck off CNN niggers

Your blood will run in rivers. I'm looking forward to watching your destruction unfold

I bet her daddy beat her, everyday, and she's angry, that's why she shaved her head and is ugly

Gotta say, that's really a disgusting creature. Literally no redeeming traits.

>161940344
Loud minorities are a thing in the usa, dumbfuck
It's the same way online because dumbasses like you have way too much time on their hands to come here and try to do some ebin blacked posting for free (you)s

All fields

I googled it before even posting that. I see nothing about an increase in NRA memberships, and the only thing I can find on the guns is a strong showing at a weapons expo. Hey, I want it to be true, but just saying it's happening doesn't mean it is.

How else do we achieve our cyberpunk dystopia of armed enclaves?

With pinned mags and not being able to carry your gun

Who will win?

>Big-Tranny Latinx with the help of Jewish Global Gay-plex
>Some Anons on Sup Forums

Mods, thank you so much for deleting most of these Faggots threads. they are begging for Range Bans.

> funny if she got stabbed

Her nudes will leak on her 18th birthday.

>she

Listen here you fucking soyboy cuck.
Come and try and take our guns I fucking dare you

>Her nudes will leak on her 18th birthday.
it's a little strange that all these "teens" have 0 acne.

YOU CIS SCUM! sid you assume Gonzalez's gender?

Clearly from that butchy buzzcut and shrilling about gun control, it clearly identifies as a tie pod eating retard!

off topic:
Dan Akroyed is the most overrated faggot since John Belushi

You shitskins are so delusional.

UK needs to be erased from the map.

Sig USA, or pure Swiss? If you want pure, JDI firearms out of TX has a pipeline to the land of neutrality.

as a spic she disgustes me, attention whore at it's best

This cunt does not agree.

what new gun control do we have? bump stock ban was put into effect after the vagas shooting. trumps just acting like he just thought of it

they all look over 18

The sooner people like you are disarmed the better.

Questions:

-Why was no actual witness thoroughly interviewd?
-Why are they interviewing seniors when it took place in a freshman building?
-Why is the feb 20th ABC interview with a teacher claiming a man in full combat gear was shooting up the school being buried?

Could vid related be the killers hauling the gear out?

thanks for reminding me of that thread user
I wish you hadn't...

You're a female and you're here from tumblr.

Only cause you don't bump relevant threads

>babby cant figure out how to take out 3 cent aluminium rivets when SHTF

They all look like puppets , too.

I was there, I watched the whole thing.........

Now she's not. Neither are the other kids.

They don't realize that they've lost the news cycle.

Even CNN has moved on to the democrats version of FISA memo, and the blood sport of getting the sheriff fired.

What's going to happen is the same thing that happens every time... other news stories will come up, and this story will get pushed further and further down until people stop talking about it. At least until the next asshole decides to shoot up a school.

In a way, we feel a little sorry for these kids. They have no idea that they are about a month away from having their idealistic dreams of "making a difference" shattered by the short public attention span.

so did I,
good thread though, best normie repellant since /mlpol/

>implying ''Women'' use tumblr
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS!
>atomwaffendivision.org/
atomwaffendivision.org/
>atomwaffendivision.org/
FUCK THE SATANISTS!
FUCK THE SPERGS!
RISE ABOVE.

"Just four days before the shooting, Gonzalez was looking towards the future on a tour of New College of Florida, a liberal arts school in Sarasota. She says that “as of right now,” that’s where she’s headed."
>as of right now
people.com/crime/everything-to-know-about-emma-gonzalez-the-florida-school-shooting-survivor-fighting-for-gun-violence-prevention/

^ This

Emma Fag and Boss Hogg are fame hungry. Their 15 minutes are dwindling

Once they realize they aren't famous anymore, it'll crush them. They'll want to be famous again and will say, do, or write something so incredibly stupid OR get in trouble with the law and they'll become infamous and laughed at

wait, what'd I miss?

But here's where their handlers have thought ahead. That march isn't scheduled until April 20th, so even if they fade before then, the media has an excuse to push them front and center over a month from now.

Fpbp

Sometimes the apathy of the American public is a beautiful thing. It was a hoax anyway.

K

yes there are bags, hats and i think knives

Face it Sup Forums. We are going to outlive you all and we will change this country when you are all dead.

I’ll never understand why people that hideous try to get on tv

Kim Jong Un will almost certainly start acting chinky again and resume lobbing missiles over Japan by then.

NRA is >140 years old. Outlive that.

How are AIDS patients going to outlive healthy people?

>look you fools are losing the culture war,
wars aren't fought on twitter and you fools are ill prepped for an actual battlefield

Too long. You wait too long and you can't rekindle interest.

Use the Dem's releasing their memo the other day on FISA. 3 weeks after the republicans released theirs.

By now, everyone's opinions are already set, so it doesn't matter what the dem report said, no one is reading it.

It will be the same here. They'll cover the annual hash bash, or spring rains, or any of the other usual bs stories.

They'll talk about it, sure, but the public will have already moved on.

Unless, of course, the Illuminati schedules the next shooting for a few days before this, to let the protest line up

I haven't really watched any of her bc she's just another 56er who became a politician overnight. The only thing I remember hearing her say is "Trump doesn't wanna regulate the NRA bc he's funded by them!!!" implying that funds swayed his opinion on gun control.

We're the same age as you are.

What do you mean? He's kind of a handsome young lad, for a Mexican.

You faggots act like this is some organic, groundswell of activism. I guarantee, before Parkland, there are emails and meetings of CNN and other gun grabber groups on how to exploit the next school shooting. The first producers from CNN at the scene had a mission, find some photogenic, somewhat eloquent teenagers that agreed with the anti 2A narrative. This was a setup from the beginning. The idiot Sheriff knew, when he sat on the stage at that sham "town hall" that his officers were complete pussies. Sheep don't fucking win OP, they get sheared and slaughtered. It's not going to end how you think it will end.