SECRET SERVICE IN PARKLAND 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE SHOOTING

From the youtube channel of a current student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

youtube.com/watch?v=M4Fmtoff7QY

in the description

>I am a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. As I am sure you are aware, there was a shooting today at my school. I would like to give you some information that really is weird in context to this shooting.

>About 2 or 3 weeks ago the secret service came to the school and trained the teachers on a new safety policy. New, specified locations and procedures were assigned for the drills: fire, earthquake, intruder, bomb, and active shooter. Earlier today, in our second period class there was a fire drill, we now regularly practice drills. In the 4th (last period) class at exact 2:22PM the fire alarm was pulled and we went to our designated locations outside, all assuming this to be another fire drill. Within one minute of it being pulled there were at least 4 police cars at the school, within a few more minutes there were close to 50. There ended up totalling to over 100 officers. While escaping I let a friend use my phone to call his mom. He said there was an active shooter and that someone was killed. A teacher overheard him and snatched my phone from him and said "Don't tell anyone about it!".

>The thing that truly confuses me is why the secret service was at the school just a couple of weeks ago teahing about what to do in case of a situation like this. I want to know if they knew something but didn't say anything. I call on President Trump and Governor Scott to work to establish safety protocols that allow security on school campuses (K-12) to have guns. Things like this don't need to happen. I am still shaken and continue to replay the moments of the incident in my head. I am proud to be and Eagle and I am proud to be an American, where I know we will come together to support one another

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/companies/remington-bankruptcy-plans/index.html
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966396341877342208.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED black man uncovering the truth

bump

Are you saying the white house orchestrated the shooting?

I despise trump but that is pretty crazy.

Not saying anything, just passing this along because I haven't seen it before.

What better way to rally the rural retards for the 2018 midterms than getting the leftists into a gun control fever?

Poor kid just signed his own death warrant
How long until he disappears/turns up suicided

>BASED black man
There is no such thing you fucking nigger.

pls no derail

Wait, 100 officers? What the fuck? Secret Service?

Oh God in Heaven please don't tell me I'm right about this shit.

You son of a bitch!

that is true. Remington was about to file bankruptcy,
money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/companies/remington-bankruptcy-plans/index.html

because no one was buying guns with Trump in office. Under Obama firearms were selling like hotcakes. I have family that is a licensed dealer, and he practically closed up shop. No one wants guns.

Trump didn't orchestrate this you fucking niggers

Bumperino

Are you sure? Are you 100% sure? Is Trump really even the Trump people think he is? How much of Trump do we see vs how much we are told are his accomplishments?

What is being reported as being important or necessary to pay attention to, and what is happening right in front of you are two very different things. Why did the talk about increased security become the #1 topic? Why does it seem like both sides have shill? Were there ever two sides?

Maybe it's all a game to make it appear as if there really was a (((choice)))

I understand that all my information comes from youtube, but isn't this essentially trusting google with the key to information that I get?

Welcome to 2018. Welcome to the last 10 years. Heard of metadata? Everything you do is (((known)))

Same thing happened in Columbine

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966396341877342208.html
This has more stuff on the secret service, FBI, and CNN presence

bump

why trust a source on youtube?

Bigly if truegly

I don't trust anything I read. But it's a weird line to put in that video description, and then lead right into we need a higher level of security.

Isn't it interesting how each news network got their own crisis actor? Even Infowars had one, a BASED BLACK MAN that loves guns and muh freedom

Why trust the media or Sup Forums? I go with whatever makes the most sense given what I've been told.