/cg/ California General - Lets Mobilize Edition

Looking to recruit some guys to help take back our state this November.

Gubernatorial Race:
Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom (D)
Former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa (D)
State treasurer John Chiang (D)
Former state schools chief Delaine Eastin (D)

U.S. Senate Race:
Diane Feinstein, Incumbent (D)
State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León of Los Angeles (D)
Loretta Sanchez, the former Orange County congresswoman (D)

How fucked are we? top kek. Anyways, let's mobilize. We meme'd Trump into the presidency, surely we can get one of /ourguys/ into officet this November.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
jointravisallen.com/about-travis-allen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No republicans running?

You are fucked. The top two primary system means Republicans will be locked out of most state wide races. Which murders down ballot races in the House. And seven Republican House members are in districts Clinton won. And a record number of retirements, of which a number are Californian Republicans.

Berdoo user here, San Fran is getting the taste of aids needles. This state is a meme

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

You need more of a plan.
I wouldn't be surprised if OP is actually the head of the California GOP.

Good luck that state is lost better to let it go down in flames and say i told you so in the end.

This is fucked. It should be illegal to have only one party represented in the whole state.

California is a lost cause buddy

there are a couple of Republicans running but they have absolutely zero name recognition. I couldn't even name them off the top of my head if you had a gun pointed to my head. They're absolute nobodies so I only included the people with an actual chance.

We'll figure out who to support later (obviously before the June primary)

Better to refocus our efforts on places like Texas and make the capital straight again instead of full of faggots.

You think this guy has *any* potential?
jointravisallen.com/about-travis-allen/

>You need more of a plan.
We can meet on Kik

My pastor met with him last month. I have some of his flyers at my church. He is pro life

That's what worries me, nothing about his views are popular here

I don't mean to sound overly negative, but that's the worst idea I've ever heard and you're a fucking idiot

lancaster user here, what do you want us to do? any notable candidate even running?

were you here during Trump campaign? we can do something similar. we need a huge army though. Trump had anons from all over the world pitching in at will.

If you guys actually intelligent you would be doing everything you can to split the state up into several states. Sadly you guys lack the planning skills and intelligence to make it happen.

Travis Allen is charismatic, but kind of stupid. Last summer, I set up a booth at a patriot rally he was speaking at collecting signatures on a fake gas tax repeal petition to fuck with him into paying for signatures on his gas tax repeal initiative when it was released. Background: his gas tax repeal initiative hadn't cleared the AG's office yet, so it was obvious mine was a fake that was just going to confuse people. What does he do? He tells everyone at the rally to sign my petition.

of course my dude, my whole family and my dogs voted for trump and Im a spic, I always vote red, maybe some meme magic? My whole gun club already has been planning to get some red in the sea of blue.

Tim Draper is funding an initiative to split California into three states. I don't like it because it includes the state of Jefferson in with SF and Sacramento. But there is at least one plan to split the state.

Are there any other secession/split up plans that are realistic?

No. The rest of the country gets a say.
It would mean more senators from CA, which nobody wants.

interesting poll

None are realistic. Tim Drapers proposal polls in the single digits, it's one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. A few secessionist movements exist (California Freedom Coalition, California National Party, Yes California, etc) but none of them have any funding - like literally zero funding. They aren't going anywhere.

I learned the other day that the California bear on the flag actually went extinct. :(

ok. i think meme magic is a good start. the dream is that the democratic party has so many candidates that the vote gets split among them during the primaries leaving two republicans going for the Senate seat in the general election

d i s c o r d (d 0 t) g g (slash) 2 u n 3 U q W

Di-Fi vs. Kevin de leon.
She wins in a landslide, half the dems and all cuck republicans voting for her.

even if you dumped hundreds of millions into GOTV that is not going to happen.

We won't win any elections. Our duty here is to either move out and support AZ and help them stay red, or redpill the few remaining whites in this god forsaken shithole.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!
>be me
>little shit with my parents going to redwood forest
>see a california grizzly for the first time
>bigger than the other bears i am used to seeing on tv
>its so fluffy and fierce yet acts so tame and innocent
>me being a dumb kid approach it
>it looks at me and growls humbly before it looks me in the eyes and walks off
You don't know the feels.

The California Democratic Party has refused to endorse her. It seems like the progressives are getting ready to purge the undesirable old social democrats and bring in new Hispanic progressives to align with the left's new identity politics agenda.

Before Sup Forums:
Don't like California
Want to move out
Right wing
After Sup Forums:
Love California
Despise all other states excluding New England and our colonies (PNW, Colorado)
Left leaning centrist

Calexit will be the first battle of the next civil war

>After Sup Forums:
>Love California
>Despise all other states excluding New England and our colonies (PNW, Colorado)
>Left leaning centrist
nigger

Not my fault Sup Forums taught me that everyone outside of those states is a subhuman
Also got a girlfriend while browsing Sup Forums which might've led to me moving to the left

did u switch before and after by mistake?

Are you asking if I moved to the left before or after getting a gf?

Give it up the illegals, convicted felons and dead people will all have votes made for them to the democrats

>Newsom major accomplishments:
>First mayor to marry gays

>Villaraigosa major accomplishments:
>Cheated on his wife with Telemundo reporter

Yeah, we got real winners here

You forgot
>isn't white

Let's start with helping ICE find and deport people or fuck with the people that tip off illegals of upcoming ICE raids.

I've seen this posted before, I think it's various groups that help Illegals

bump

bump

bump

Travis Allen is the one. I have personally heard all contenders for Govt. No shit, he is far above the others. A unified red push will win it for him

I'm getting ready to put up a site article on him. He's not just charismatic, he's got fight and brains. He's definitely /our guy/

if he want's any chance he needs to start making waves in the media

Central Cal reporting. Living in an R county that trump won.

Wat do

join one of the chat rooms below

Bakersfield/Turlock reporting in

what about John Cox? i thought he's running for Governor?

is he the dude from san diego? I think he is polling lower than allen

yes. He says he's all about restore CA

i have a feeling georgie will bus in people to vote in june and november

>pic related

state party requires something like 70% supermajority to endorse, they fail to endorse candidates all the time

does he even have to at this point

and:
>failed the bar four times before giving up and becoming LA mayor instead

shiet. trips of truth
well he's been doing it in all special elections so far. they'll probably get all the illegals to go out and vote again.

Of course he is going to.

if Trump pulls ICE from the state we're fucked

good stuff. i'm keeping a list

newsom also cheated on his wife it looks like
>if Trump pulls ICE
he wont

republicans will win california

I can't wait to leave the state as soon as i finish college.
Love Travis Allen but the stupid Primary system is so slanted it feels illegal