Anything written in a language that writes from right to left should be disregarded

Seriously why the fuck would you have a writing system that goes from right to left?

>Leaves smudges on your hand

Not even smart enough to be efficient

>Languages that do write from right to left often produce anal cultures hur durr Arabic

So pissed about smudging their hands and wasting paper that they go ape shit about their sacred texts cuz it took so fucking long to write

>They're different and I don't like it

I can't imagine looking at anything from right to left. It's just so fucking stupid because everyone's fucking right handed

Now you understand

t.Lefthand

wtf i'm a muslim now

what about top to bottom

Praise Allah!

.t left handed here

Old Japanese decided to go up and down to minimize smudging in the past, even going so far as to not even touch the paper. Now even they read and write each page like western language, except just not the page-order in the book itself. Top-to-bottom still exists to a fairly common extent, but professionally left-to-right is more common.

>T. Oddly specific knowledge on random things

You'd know all about those, wouldn't you, Zhang?

Top to bottom or bottom to top are alright because that won't smudge your hand.

lefty master race here. agree its stupid, but your mind is deeply conditioned to learn everything from left to right. no shit the opposite is stupid.

You smudge either hand no matter the direction.

how hamfisted are you

How would bottom to top not smudge?

>>T. Oddly specific knowledge on random things

Just write on curved paper if you're afraid of smudges

NOO

Smudged left hand was a constant through school and university. The struggle is real.

You
>implying
something?

Imagine being American and talking about languages being shit
You don't even have your own language.
It only leaves smudges on your hand if you're autistic and can't write for shit. Can confirm as an Arab.

Bottom to top

B-based Muslims?

stfu you low-IQ mutt