WAKANDA

WE
WUZ
WAKANDA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4373014/Rare-footage-captures-Sentinelese-tribe-Indian-Ocean.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Africans are fictional

if only.

Jealous, whitey?

Ye ma nigga we wuz kang befo you white folk enslaved my brotherz and sisterz. Now niggas living on food stamps welfare cuz we gangsta

Maybe if Africans had their own home to contribute to they'd move and go build that place.

jealous of what?
serious fucking question

CIVILIZATION AND SHIET

When you swim home, make sure to take an illegal immigrant under each arm.

Wakanda in real life. Blacks left alone without white people meddling. Expecting rocket propelled pyramids any time now.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4373014/Rare-footage-captures-Sentinelese-tribe-Indian-Ocean.html

If every nigger on earth instantly vanished, there would be ZERO net negative impact.

God damnit my mayor is milking this bullshit be prepared for crime to spike in Wauconda

yes

Is it me or Afro americans are dumber than other type of niggers?

If I had billions of dollars, I'd setup safaris on islands filled with niggers, where visitors would kill every last fucking one of them.

haha

>Is it me or Afro americans are dumber than other type of niggers?
Just enough white DNA to understand and fall for kike propaganda.

>Sentinelese
>Black

ye ma nigga we wuz kang befo you white folk enslaved my po brotherz and sisterz. Sheet now living on food stamps and welfare cuz we gangsta

That fucking vacant dead eye stare..completely devoid of intelligence. Usually found on the face of vapid wannabe model types.