Robot x Laserbeam (Cover, Lead CP)
The Promised Neverland
Dr. Stone
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Hinomaru Zumou (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
We Never Learn
Black Clover
Joreishi Rentarou no Yakusoku (CP, GFC Entry #2)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
My Hero Academia
Gintama
Haikyu!!
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
Spring Weapon No.01
Hungry Marie
Cross Account
Shudan!
Boruto (CP)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari ~Ukiyo wa Tsurai yo~

Weekly Shonen Jump #42
Cover, Lead CP: One Piece
CP: My Hero Academia
Special Chapter: Kochikame
One Shot: Raven Burai (GFC Entry #3)

Boku no shit academia will be axed for good

Pure ranking

01 Neverland c.047
02 Dr. Stone c.019
03 Saiki c.251
04 Kimetsu c.070
05 Bokuben c.023
06 Black Clover c.117
07 Yuna c.071
08 Hero Academia c.145
09 Gintama c.643
10 Haikyu c.262
11 Soma c.223
12 No. 01 c.037
13 Marie c.020
14 Cross Account c.005
15 Shudan c.006

Marie is somehow not last?

What the fuck happened to BnHa?

Happy for Neverland, Stone and Kimetsu. Weird what's happening to BnHA lately though.

People knew last week this would happen, it's the continuation of the midfight flashback from last chapter

same people where saying last thread that this and the previous chapter where half the page count of a normal chapter or some shit

>05 Bokuben
nice, that was the pajama party
>15 Shudan
FUCK JAPAN ;_;

I stopped reading Robot x Laserbeam after reading the first chapter. Why is an autist playing golf well supposed to be popular?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE KIMETSU POLL RESULTS, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS

fujoshi

Specifically, that one brown dude?

>04 Kimetsu c.070
Nice. Popularity poll never.
>15 Shudan c.006
Fuck.

>15 Shudan c.006
Goddamn, take a hint that football is not welcomed except for the established inuzuma eleven and captain tsubasa.

>05 Bokuben c.023
Can I assume Nips like /chem/ now?

Shit manga shit ranking

>Kimetsu
Next big battle shounen.

>02 Dr. Stone c.019
The new big shonen

No one can escape the Tsubasa curse.

We now have the next hiatus x hiatus

>05 Bokuben c.023
Anime when?

Average ranking for last 8 issues

01 One Piece 01.91
02 Dr. Stone 02.30
03 Neverland 03.45
04 Kimetsu 03.79
05 Hero Academia 04.22
06 Black Clover 04.56
07 Robot 05.90
08 Saiki 05.98
09 Soma 06.04
10 Bokuben 06.92
11 Haikyu 07.72
12 Hinomaru 08.26
13 Yuna 08.60
14 Hunter 08.70
15 Gintama 09.05
16 No. 01 11.54
17 Shudan 11.59
18 Cross Account 12.80
19 Marie 13.89

>05 Hero Academia 04.22
With next week color page bnha will be out of top five

The new big three dr stone, neverland and kimetsu

>03 Saiki c.251
Nice, second week in a row the best manga in Jump has ranked well
>05 Bokuben c.023
Nice that this seems to have saved itself from the axe
>13 Marie c.020
Surprised it's not actually in last for once
>15 Shudan c.006
RIP
As much as I love yoko I just don't think Jump is the right place for the type of stories he tells. It's a miracle dancing midgets lasted as long as it did

>kimetsu is getting even more popular
>boku no kuso academia is crashing without survivors
>marie is confirmed död
What a nice week.

>People are grilling BnHA's placement this week.
>Still higher than Soma or Haikyuu.
Well that flashback did something right, or else it would be even lower.

>Yuna in the middle
>Bokuben consistently highish
>Marie not last
Feels good.

>Marie not last
It still is dead

Rip bnha Shueisha say black clover is the next naruto

Yeah I know. I haven't even been following it much since translations are barely happening. It was just kinda sad to see it last over and over, so I'm glad something took its spot for once.

Are Kimetsu and Bokuben good?

This placement proves that kids didn't like that the chapter was short not the content

I think Bokuben is pretty decent. Likable MC, but you may have slightly mixed feelings on the girls.

Kimetsu is the best battleshonen on current jump.

Kimetsu starts slow, but once it turns into the demon slaying three stooges, it becomes gold

Kimnetsu yeah

Bokuben no

after last week's chapter I don't know how it will get back to status quo without feeling convoluted, this week is a Sup Forums chapter so he is buying time with it, but I already want to know how he will handle it

>07 Yuna c.071
I guess they liked the tengu.

>11 Haikyu 07.72
I don't read it but what's been going on here? It's really dropped hard in the rankings recently

I usually hate Haremshit but why We Never Learn is kinda fun to read?

Fix Cross Account or marie will be the next axed

Bokuben yeah

Kimetsu no

Kimetsu is great, if you're going to read try to not drop it before Zenitsu and Inosuke are introduced.

What if they have a honest hear to heart and Rizu explains how she can't make sense of what she feels, and with the aid of Fumino, they reach a sensible outcome?

Dragging so much

I don't read it, but its fall corresponded to Robot's rise, I'm assuming the fujoshi votes have been split between them.

the MC is very likable and it has avoided forced drama as of now

Robo happened

>Black Clover btfo Hero Academia
Where were you when capeshit died

Yuiga is an actually decent person and a giant fucking nerd, so it's fun to watch him deal with shenanigans. It's also well-drawn and is a gold mine of reaction images.

With anime in this fall black clover become the next big hit

>16 No. 01 11.54
>17 Shudan 11.59
>18 Cross Account 12.80
>19 Marie 13.89
>And Togashi is back on vacation
Spring Weapon has the luck of the devil. It is completely safe this round.

Like the others said, Haikyuu is now old and busted since Robo showed up and became the new hotness. There's not much to be done about it

Wait anime then we can argue who will have big fujo follower

What's sad is that when Haikyu and Kuroko coexisted, Haikyu would only occasionally surpass it, and Kuroko never suffered this badly when Haikyu took off.

Fujimaki is again showing who's top dog among the fujos.

Interesting to see Marie rise a bit.
>Shudan dead last
WHY

Samon's black magic ritual fired back and now it's immortal

Next round when? I'm still waiting for HxH's successor

More like Fujomaki

World trigger is the next hiatus x hiatus

How so?

How much longer do you think it has then? It's not in any danger of cancellation I'd assume since it still sells far better than most of the magazine, but it's definitely past it's prime. It's pretty old and I imagine they can only drag it out so much

Both WT and HxH are dead.
Jump needs a new 189iq manga, hopefully one with a healthy mangaka.

It sells over 800k per volume, they'll probably keep it around until those sales decline to less than 400k like Bleach did.

Haikyu's rankings have been crashing like fuck since the Shiratorizawa fight.

S4 never is a possibility.

>15 Shudan c.006
Feels fucking awful man

Kimetsu has a really really slow start but it gets rolling later. Art style is pretty unique but it fits the theme really well, main trio are great and the villains have been pretty great too.

Don't worry, us geniuses have Dr. Stone now!

Better hope Boichi won't get Ashihara syndrome

Hero Academia will be
Haikyu will be fine
Shokugeki will be fine (it's even getting a fucking third season)

They can bounce around in the rankings so long as the volumes continue to move anywhere between 300k-600k in the first two weeks. Even Shokugeki's "worst arc" still sells.

>15 Shudan c.006
>chapter starts with the only girl being literally sidelined
>rest of chapter just gay rivals
And y'all said the fujos were killing this with their shit taste. This means that the ranking will jump in two weeks when Nanase gets some cool action panels, right?

no, everything anyone likes is failing and also sucks and will get cancelled forever.

>01 Neverland c.047
Guess nips liked the worldbuilding.

Why do I get the feeling that the majority of the people in this thread have not read most of the chapters in the rankings

I hope the episode where Emma learns to kill ranks high. It's my favorite episode in the entire manga, even if it used the "girl = bow" cliche.

Bleach literally never sold under 400k. Even at its lowest which was the few final volumes it was still ranking in over 400k in sales.

>Shudan lower then cunt account
I belive in Kim Jong Un and I know he
will correct japan's shitt taste

>No. 01 having again shitty rankings
>Has Marie, Shudan and Cross Account as cushion

This is bullshit, this manga should have ended months ago, specialy with that shitty sales, why keeping it

Honestly it hasn't really held my interest since the Shiratorizawa fight. None of these intermediate mooks are interesting, I'm just waiting for the final Karasuno vs. Nekoma battle.

I don't think Shokugeki and Haikyu will get cancelled anytime soon but I'd definitely say they've already peaked.

I have hopes Shokugeki will go back to fun times at a cooking school after the current arc is over.
At least until BLUE steamrolls in.

>05 Bokuben c.023
NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. IT SUCKS AND IS SUPPOSED TO FAIL. THE AXE IS COMING.

Give it up user. Jump can't have cute stuff. WNL will also become shit soon.

Sensei is saving this manga.

kimetsu is a pretty standard action series that's slightly edgier than other action series in te magazine right now.

bokuben is a pretty standard romcom.

In either case if you enjoy the genre they're in, you'll probably like it, but if you don't, they won't change your mind.

BUT YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO GET AXED!! THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.

It's going to last until whatever its natural conclusion is supposed to be, it's #2 in the magazine and unlikely to have anything take that spot.

Shokugeki feels like it has at least one good arc left in it. Haikyu definitely hasn't peaked yet. Not until I get my Karasuno vs Nekoma match.

>dr stone #2

truly the thinking man's toriko

>Hero Academia down to 8

this is why you don't have 5 flash back chapters in 2 months.

This is the only flashback chapter in the series dumbfuck. If you're going to shitpost at least pretend you've read the series.

OP flashbacks can last an entire 2-3 months without dropping that low

Flashback chapters. That was the last one though. The next several are fantastic.

if you haven't noticed OP is not your regular manga

Happy for Neverland, Kimetsu and Dr. Stone.

Young Jump>>>>>Shounen Jump

Why does Jump have such a hard on for Tamura? Marie should have ended months ago.

Cross account would be higher if the main heroine was the childhood friend with thick thighs