Otoyomegatari

Would you be happy with a Kazakh Steppe waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

duratrans.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I recognize this thread.

Yes.
>inb4 that pasta

Kazakh waifu

i'd be happy with a new chapter

This actually looks pretty good.

How often does it update?

I'd prefer a husbando. Will he ever get a bride?

Slightly more often than Berserk.

KAZAKHSTAN NUMBER ONE EXPORTER OF POTASSIUM

How immodest.

Amira is cute!!!

UBZEKS #1
KAZAKHS EAT SHIT

Im currently in the twins arc and its is actually the only really fun part, does it turn boring again after that?

You haven't reached best girl Tarasu yet or the lesbian Persians

Cute! Cute! Maybe not as cute as Emma, though!

too soon

>Tarasu yet
i reached the tarasu part, or at least the first part. it was better than the main plot, but not really really good.

and i hate yuri, seems ill drop this thing after finishing the wedding

Just skip past the Persians.

If you like Tarasu, then you should wait till the latest chapters as it seems incredibly likely that Smith is making his way back since there's nowhere else to go (not to mention she's the fifth bride to have her story). As for the Persians, you can easily skip them and literally lose nothing.

I really like this manga but am I the only one who doesn't remember most of their names?

he's finally coming back to pick her up? thank god

monthly but scanlator issues.

He's turning back, so it's generally assumed he'd have to see her again. Kaoru Mori isn't going to give her a bad ending.

What happened? Did it get dropped? Are there at least raws online? I think we're due 2 or 3 chapters since the last upload.

ok, if i ifnd the persians boring , i might skip it
now that i think it, sounds a bit sad something so interesting as persians could turn boring.

so, wich volume includes the persian arc (or chapters)?

duratrans.tumblr.com/
22 hours ago he posted:
>I’m actually hoping to get 65 fired off this week, the Internet will finally be installed at home and if setup goes smoothly I can start catching up on business. 66 will be a little longer but not nearly as long as this! Thanks for being patient everybody
apparently he moved or something

I'd take any cute or pretty central Asian woman

>as it seems incredibly likely that Smith is making his way back since there's nowhere else to go (not to mention she's the fifth bride to have her story).
Holy shit are there public raws available?

Not that I know of. However, the most obvious indicators (assuming we don't continue this whole thing with Amira and her husband training) is that Smith is lost and his guide said to return. In addition, there is a short chapter where it shows Tarasu riding out on her own. She says she's free and can do whatever she wants, implying that she hasn't been married off and the father/grandmother are dead, leaving her to live alone.

Too bad they all live in Central Asia and aren't the ones in this manga

It´s hard to find a cute one.

Damn you for getting my hopes up that it was already happening. I found raws for 65 and 66 through a quick google search and it's still only Karluk and his training.

They exist though

As much as I love Kaoru Mori, she has a bad tendency of stretching stories for far too long (i.e. yuri Iranians). That being said, Smith is most certaintly going to be the focus of the next arc with Tarasu, so just wait a month or two until this Karluk training is over.

This is the face of someone who has awaken to /ss/.

Don't worry user. Kaoru Mori is basically incapable of writing sad endings, though she does stretch out the suffering. Tarasu will be happy in the end. After all, she loves Smith and Smith has actually considered marrying her. I want to see him take her back to London and raise cute English Steppe daughters.

>basically incapable of writing sad endings
Oh yeah? Emma's son will die in the first WW because of when the manga takes place.

So when are they going to be genocided by the Britbongs ans the Ruski's?

Around the time of the birth of Karluk's first child.