Melbourne Enriched AGAIN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433685/Melbourne-home-invasion-leaves-two-men-head-injuries.html

crackers are getting what they deserve

you imported these 3rd world negroes, now you have to pay the price you white fuckers

After all, what do you need guns for?

>Police ask anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers

Yeah it's Sudanese gangsters. You know exactly who they are.

>Melbournians get blacked
And nothing of value was lost

And what are you ?

Aboriginal

It actually says "African teens" and not just "teens"

We're breaking the conditioning!

What like 1/18th. If that's the case, you look white enough to rob, ya filthy boong.

They deserve this for calling flip flops thongs

No it’s just Australia
Pretty sure the big black cock news would still say British teens

so, worse than niggers?

hello turk roach rapebaby

What a shithole.
>No guns
>Self defence illegal anyway
Joke city. Joke country.

>Self defence illegal

Say what?

niggers stealing from niggers, nothing to see here, move along

"Youths" they would say

>t.worse than niggers

Fukn laffen you filthy abo cunt, noice

I wish these cunts would target the inner green voting areas. Imagine how good it would be seeing Brunswick yuppies getting their shit pushed in.

Abbos most definitely ARE NOT worse than nigger you stupid gallah cunts.

I have an idea, but it is probably illegal to post it.

Ban assault bats!

>defending shitskins
>ever

They're both subhuman m8.

Yeah, and you white dogs are the ones that keep importing them. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>attacked with bat
>cannot retaliate with a bat because excessive force

Boongs are alright mate - after all we did take away their way of life.

Turn in your guns, open your borders goyims!
Depend on the state for everything. We won't screw you. Promise!

>shitskin
>complaining about other shitskins

You dumb shit colored faggot. The (European) Australian was never consulted / allowed to vote on immigration.

>did take away their life
>implying subhuman lives matter

They don't and you're a pathetic cuck.

Melbourne delenda est

Wew ease up there turbo.

> The (European) Australian was never consulted / allowed to vote on immigration.
Take direct democracy pill.

How the fuck are these animals getting in to your country?! What happened to that famous immigration system of yours?

LMAO

This blew my mind, you can writeand you have internet? I thought you guys only sniffed gasoline and glue.

Why am I sensing from the posts ITT that Melbourne is code for “shit” more or less? Honest question, I’ve got middle school friends who live there and I’ve gotta know how proper fucked they are so I can rag on them to leave

Certain parts of Melbourne are fucked, namely the suburbs, especially in the west. Inner city areas full of hipsters are very safe

You mean our kike puppet piece of shit politicians imported these primitive subhumans

Its the SJW capital of Australia and has been culturally enriched to insane levels over the past 10 years.

Comforting, they invited me to go bar hopping idk if they meant gay bars considering how gay living in aus is by default they might not know the difference etc

>idk if they meant gay bars considering how gay living in aus is by default they might not know the difference etc
I don't know if this is banter or autism

Where the fuck is Hando when ya need him m8z

"Self defence is not a valid reason for posessing firearms" fucking cringe. The cucks have written the same rule into the law here, hence why I had to larp as a hunter when I got my firearms license.

This somewhat confirms my suspicions, in that it’s likely that my lads down under are surviving off aus’s main liberal shit-hub.
the whole place and those who defend it could be as gay as you and the faggots I know in Melbourne and it wouldn’t make any difference in my current opinion of Australia.

Man I am glad we don't have any guns here, those poor african teens could have been hurt by the evil occupants of the house they innocently entered.

Abos are too stupid to be a problem. Kind of feel bad for them

No guns? Just get melee weapons, spears, pikes, daggers, mace, swords, its fun for the whole family

Must be awesome to know that the owner is unarmed when you break into his house.

> African teens
Whoa, what is up racist DailyMail?

These imported niggers will never report violence against their own kind to the police, ever. That's the key. If people in faggotland Melbourne don't like what these animals are doing to their community, they can go out and make examples out of a few darkies. Cops don't investigate crimes they don't know are happening. Grow some damned balls.