Why aren't there statues of this man? He was a patriot

Why aren't there statues of this man? He was a patriot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0
youtube.com/watch?v=srSDTy-bLYI
youtube.com/watch?v=6RA_TLNboS8
youtube.com/watch?v=ra7QhFJLjLU
youtube.com/watch?v=ECHvYXszPBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bruh he killed white children. i'd say he fucked up somewhere along the way

>Why aren't there statues of this man?

Because he was... Bad company.

youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

>US government routinely bombs and kills civillains overseas including white christians in yugoslavia
>they have some of their children killed

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Was he circumcised?

he was a glow in the dark cia nigger

Can a recognizable silhouette face be made of him?

Just ask why the Ryder Truck was at the National Guard base weeks prior,and where the second CIA nigger went when he left the truck.
But dont mention how the explosion came from inside the building, or why ATF wasnt there that day.

>the Ryder Truck
There were tons on those trucks back in the 90's.

Sources on this? I just finished reading the book American Terrorist, interested pls.

Didn't something like twenty people see another suspect with McVeigh right before the bombing? Did they just totally stop looking for him?

Or all those people that "hanged themselves" in prison

I used to go to a shooting club with a small time movie producer. A (((jewish))) guy. He was trying to make a film that claimed that Iranians helped Tim.

Patriot. The only tragedy was that he didn't destroy the entire building.

Ammonium nitrate can't melt steel beam!

The dude just wanted to kill some people don't sugarcoat it with his own rhetorical bullshit

The Federal Gov't killed children at Waco

Fuck you FBI

Give time to time itself and eventually you will see massive statues-shrines in the middle of the European capitals of Adolf Hitler.

he even did it without Sup Forums

This. Sup Forums is a Ted ONLY board. Luddites > seej niggers

It's funny you say that because Ted and Timothy became friends in prison and Ted said Timothy was one of the only people he considered a friend.

Ted called Timmy a leftist.

wow he killed fewer white children than the government, let's make him a statue

Oh

Strawman

Best I can do

>yugoslavia
>white

I hadn't read that, any sources?

I was in downtown okc that day. I got to feel the glorious whoosh of the explosion. My uncle was a first responder and got to pull people out. Timmy will forever be in my heart

>it happening on the 2 year anniversary to the day of Waco was just a coincidence
Nope, i've heard all of his testimony on Tim. He said he was very smart and polite and didn't talk much. They never talked about OKC though.

Yeah because the US government is evil, that doesn't make Tim not evil

Wtf, I love Catalonia now!

This, honestly.

Someday there will be

I'm lost for words, I truly am. McVeigh done nothing wrong

stop posting, no one likes weird al, he's a fucking hack shit hungarian jew. you posted the same fucking post in my post like 30 minutes ago in a Sup Forums thread. either you are stupid as fuck and really think weird al is cool, or just a normal retard that isn't funny.
I think you're the first, and trying to fit in, but you don't
weird al is fucking gay.

>Weird Al is a jew
GET OUT

I found out about it on reddit, it really broke my heart, I had to turn of UHF, I know jim carrey, it's tough to find out, I almost had to burn my mein kampf books and smash my hard drives off all the jew shit that isn't funny also.

Weird al is not a jew you retarded nigger lover. He is a polish Christian. Please do research before spewing your nigger venom.

Bombs were found inside the Murrah Building
youtube.com/watch?v=srSDTy-bLYI
Terry Nichols claims he was an FBI informant
youtube.com/watch?v=6RA_TLNboS8
youtube.com/watch?v=ra7QhFJLjLU
Elohim City, Aryan Resistance Army were lousy with FBI , the WN 1.0 movements of the 90's were a honeytrap
youtube.com/watch?v=ECHvYXszPBs

It was a government Op to shutdown the Patriot militia movements and growing resistance to ZOG. Tim was a soldier of ZOG