Mom and Dad walking their daughter to school...

Mom and Dad walking their daughter to school. Post more pics like this that show some traditional values that people should embrace.

YELLOW AND WHITE SHOULD NOT MIX

CAN YOU LITTLE WIENERS STOP THESE GOOK POSTS? WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE SHILLS

>traditional
>racemixers
good joke jew

Hey AMWF fetish faggot, couldn't you at least have found an Asian man who didn't look like complete ass? Seriously, the guy is plainly dysgenic.

Shame about the little girls nose. Only thing stopping me from mating with an asian is the pig nose desu senpai

Too bad we all have Asian fetishes and we can't help it. We'll want to breed with Asians for the rest of our lives.

The daughter look Mexican.

I'd be lying in saying pol did fuck me up in that sense. Why did the 'Nazi' board push me farther towards race mixing then I had ever been before? Even if I was Hitler 2.0, that fetish is never going away :/

Guess I get a little angry, my friend

>traditional values
Nice try kike

Sage

>YAAAAOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

someone post that webm where a chink family of 5 gets mowed down by a texting driver

Why do all you retards fall for such obvious bait?

stay mad shitposting all day on Sup Forums whilst we're fucking your women

RIP, white race
there's nothing you can do about the fact that women strongly prefer the strong over the weak

this guy is just so fucking ugly
it's just disgusting
post more decent man with a beautiful white girl

Why does she have a lobster in her panties?

no women can resist the BAC

it is for safekeeping

>that mongrel asian kid
natural selection folks. thanks asians for being our janitors lmao

wow no not a virtue signalling fake blonde
please asians can we have back our batshit liberals HAHAHAHA

Asian guys, I’m not sure if you think we care. We don’t. Just saying. We just don’t like when you sperg out about wmaf online. So let’s be chill.