So who are the dems gonna run in 2020?

Any potential candidates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most likely Kamala Harris. They will praise her as Obama and Hillary do the fusion dance in order to defeat Majinn Drumpf.

Get a load of them 4's

Oooh, based black woman. Seems like a safe choice.

Did Droolin Joe Kennedy fuck up his chances during the state of the union?

Thoes quints

Obama return to btfo old man drump

Kamala Harris, Biden or Kennedy.

Whoever they choose, they lose regardless, lol

anyone that isn't hillary desu. he'll be defeated by anyone

benjamin netanyahu

four is bad luck in Chinese. Bad luck for them, or for us?

Zuckerberg

Even though it's been meme'd to existence, there could have been less powerful opponents Trump could have gone up against.

Tbh, Hillary would have had a decent chance if she had just been consistent or more honest and not be under a fucking criminal investigation lol.

The Clinton crime family are on par with the power of the Bush family. The fact that Trump could squash her despite the non-stop media shilling means Trump actually ran a pretty effective campaign, and I could see him doing it again.

Also, you have to consider when the left chimps out like this over gun control, it only encourages the silent majority to buy more guns.

When the left starts chimping out over Trump again during election time, it's only going to encourage more people to vote for him. But i'm sure the left's propaganda assault will be even more vicious this time.

end of republic and submission to the british crown

If they're smart it won't be anyone we've heard of now.
So probably Biden or Corey Booker or that Kennedy

Quint tetras confirms Trump will be the last president before authoritarian Chinese takeover.

You mean Jizz-Dribbling Joe? He's going to be appointed to the state-enforced homosexuality program winning over aggro alphas with sloppy BJs.

fuck. Maybe the chinese will take over canada and theyll endorse trump. Its pretty shitty that what I said isnt even far-fetched

Semen dribbling down the face of any potential hope for the Dems, and literal semen splotched on the previous president's official painting.

The absolute state

Were going to support zuckerberg for 2020

I like to think that Obama didn't know how much that dude liked semen and shipping photo shops to China to get paint-by-numbers'd. In reality he probably suggested the temple jizz vein.

Nope

She endorsed Bernie, and only Pro-Hillary people are in charge of the DNC still.

I for one welcome our new robot Zuckerlord

If Biden gets the nomination, it's lights out. Normies love Joe Biden

With any luck Bernie will be dead by then so hopefully not him. If they ran Jim Webb I might actually vote for him but we all know the DNC and American lefties would never support him.

Can trump have jim webb as VP? Is a bipartisan presidency legal?

>actually believes there is going to be anything left of the democratic party in 2020...

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

>If Biden gets the nomination, it's lights out. Normies love Joe Biden

orly

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

>had to google fusion dance
At least it's not some rap colored bullshit

Checking

kek

yeah, with #metoo around, there's no way they'll chance it on Biden.

>Normies love Joe Biden
You mean Fondlin' Joe?
They've already promised to release the videos daily if he runs.

dems have no attractive prominent candidates as of now.

Nah, they'll get cocky thinking they can defeat Trump at full strength and let him absorb Mattis. Then he'll become Perfect Trump and wipe them out.

If they weren't incompetent

Kecked

Holy duck are we gonna get some digits this election ?

his phone doesnt like him typing fuck

Jeb

his phone doesnt like him typing fuck

No politician is appealing anymore. Mitt Romney actually could run because he's such a good boy but other than that every politician is tarnished.

If trump does or says anything about gun control he won't win 2020. I will live and die by the guns I dont own

She ain't running until 2024.

They're running a Michael Dukakis or John Kerry type.

They could run a piece of turd from Hilliary's Ass and it'll get more votes than trump.

Depends, if they fuck up the midterms they will try to run a WHYTE male and lose the far left, if they do meh in the midterms they will try and do plan and lose the center left again

The Left has learned absolutely NOTHING from their defeat in 2016. Expect them to double down.

Who gives a shit, Hillary got more votes than Trump

The turd would never win the electoral college. Trump will still flip NH, Maine, Minnesota, Colorado, Nevada

Their propaganda is going to feel very empty and fake because they've been pushing it 24/7. People are tired of it. Either they actually come up with relevant issues that the majority of America supports or they are going to get blown away.

I’m with Her.

As they behave these days, they simply won't have a farting chance in hell at this. Let's just hope they keep digging the grave they are currently digging, they are probably going to keep on destabilizing the country all the way to and through next election. People are going to call them out on this d&c and destabilizing shit for the unpatriotic and fucked up shit it is

The majority is tired of the non-stop shilling. The left still eats it up. I can confirm because parents are lefties, live in a lefty town.

>People are going to call them out on this

They're already getting called out. The media just keeps shilling and the left still eats up their lies i.e. (((m-muh Russia)))

My suspicion is that the Democrats, having not learned their lesson, will pick some edgy black woman because they cannot give up their identity politics.

I have no love for Trump. Frankly, he didn't win so much as the Democrats lost, and they lost by doing practically every dumb thing they could:

>Installing Clinton instead of Sanders
>this alienates the Sanders voters
>crappy campaigning
>"I'm with her" ... okay? what does she stand for?
>"It's her turn" ... so she stood in a line, this is her big qualification
>ignore Benghazi
>ignore email stuff
>ignore health issues
>let's not bother with visiting Michigan
>get caught sending questions for the debate
>"Spoiler alert: Hillary wins" and other overconfident bullshit

I doubt the Democrats have learned their lesson.

Do you guys ever actually think critically? The biggest detriment Trump had was his lack of experience. Even if he proves to just be mediocre the only thing stopping him from winning the next election is himself.

delete this.

Not her.

They're too retarded to go for the obvious choice

Tulsi Gabbart
Kamala Harris
Cory Booker
>and some stunt casting like Aperah or Rockboy

exactly. Biden hasn't even been scrutinized yet.
>Dems already blew their load about Trump

she's fucking 84. no wonder it's over. she's probably more demented than Nancy Poolousy

If they are still around, i'm guessing they will copy Canada and nominate someone younger like Trudeau. This looks like the reasoning behind Joe Kennedy giving a speech after the SOTU. Instead of trying to win over Americans with policy they will rely on appearance and pipe dream promises.

>they will rely on appearance and pipe dream promises.

This is generally how it always works. I swear if Hillary had just been a tad bit more attractive, more people would have fallen to her spell lol.

But what's really happened to politics is something I don't have a word yet for, but that many have noticed, the reality-showitization of politics.

What the left needs is another TV star/actor/celebrity who leans in the opposite direction. Seriously, this would work, and it's why Oprah would have been a solid contender had she not whimped out. You saw how hard they rallied for her.

Eric Holder

Eric Hold her

What crown? The caliphate you will be in the next decade?

>Eric Holder
Fast and Furious fucked his chances to be in charge of anything.

>Mitt Romney actually could run because he's such a good boy
trump would destroy him

I don't think it will be Tulsi because she is too pretty for feminists and because a lot of the more fanatical democrats are obsessed with muh Russia and to some of them she is literally a Russian spy for having a different opinion. She would probably do well with independents but wouldn't win the nomination. Warren is another one it could be who you didn't mention because she is popular with the far left and the very anti-Trump factions. I wouldn't expect she would win but anything is possible.