One Punch Man (ONE)

One confirms there will be an update this September.
twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/905190446908923905
Predictions?

More output about neo heroes and Blast ofc, was looking good

Probably some hints to the Organization arc.

Endgame right here bros

Announcing that he's discontinuing the webcomic and letting Murata take over while he just does writing

>her left hand is touching his dick

Superior endgame here

He wants the webcomic to be a storyboard again instead of him having to rewrite everything, so I think he'll continue the Neo Heroes storyline. I can see Suiryu making his webcomic debut if this happens. He appreciated the idea of BEING a hero, but the shackles of the Hero Association really brought a lot of people down, especially after the failure of the raid. He'll be the "in-guy" of the Neo-Heroes who understands how strong Saitama is.

Judging on every drawing Fubuki have. The artist must have been drawing her naked first then just add that tight-clothing around her body.

Post it, you know what I'm referring to.

Saitama dont want a shitty tsundere midget for sure

Fubooty got her heart broken when Saitama called her "acquaintance" poor girl.

Is this trash series?

Better than being called "lost little child".
How will Tatsumakifags ever recover?

This

The Lazyass bitch finally decided to update

yes, now fuck off

Saitama doesn't want a midget

I stopped reading during the martial arts tournament. I know Murata is still drawing according to One's script but the manga just felt like it lost it's charm with the added stuff.

From what google translation says he's talking about the storyboard of the manga tough? Not the webcomic.

WRONG
One tweeted he finished the upcoming chapter's storyboard for the remake version. He mentioned nothing about the original webcomic here...
となジャン版ワンパン=tonajanbanwanpan aka tonari no jump version one punch man
Edited a word.
There will never be an update from that lazy bitch

> the manga just felt like it lost it's charm with the added stuff.

No it didn't retard.

MA arc is getting to stretched out, I agree. Have the heroes invade the monsters already ffs. if we go by the webcomic, the arc has barely started.

Good
Now go and never come back

There was just a delay of few days though so why saying sorry when several months ago the pace was worse than this?

I'm sure there's others that share the same opinion as me. But good for you that you like the changes.

Boku no hero is more fit for you , believe me.

And what are the changes? Nothing changed if not few names and a monster addition. The tournament happened also in the webcomic, just that it wasn't shown.

>Endgame right here bros
Ironic that in-universe Fubuki does absolutely nothing to get on Saitama's good side. It's not like she doesn't know how to be nice. It's just that for some reason, Fubuki just doesn't respect Saitama at all despite everything that happened.

Fubuki could EASILY befriend Saitama if she wanted to. But so far the only source of closeness came from fanart. Fubuki just thinks of him as someone she can take advantage of, not as a person.

Oh right there is a webcomic for OPM

I almost forgot

I'm guessing that will improve after the sisters arc.

>Fubooty got her heart broken when Saitama called her "acquaintance" poor girl.
It's 100% her own fault.

*blocks your path*

That is called Physical attractiveness stereotype. Fubuki is trying to recruit Saitama to make him her subordinate and that is it. She also tried to take advantage of him after the MA arc. She lure him to basically protect her/pyskos from her sister.

Time to almost forget again.

> retarded redditor mistranslates and everyone gets hyped over nothing

There is obviously no webcomic content in plan until MP ends at least.

>Saitama ignores both of them and proceeds straight ahead.

There would have been a thread anyway because Murata was streaming a few hours ago.

Not any big changes per se. Just the added on stuff making the pacing feels slow and kind of made me lose my interest.

Fair enough.

>few hours ago
He's still streaming

Why is no one posting screens then?

Why aren't YOU posting screens?

Seems like he was drawing the cover (?), now he began a page.

Oh, so the kid REALLY had the book with him?

Obviously because i am waiting for them. When someone will post i will repost them user.

Its quite impressive how attractive Saitama is with his hair

Damn, look at Murata drawing dat Garou hair.

my nigga

He is still handsome in his serious face.

Release = next Thursday?

> says that while posting a heavily OOC fanart

Fucking fag.

Why the fuck no told me that murata is streaming

Are you saying Tatsuamki can't be happy?

>Why the fuck no told me that murata is streaming
It's called following him on twitter, user.

The user is still sleeping.

Always feeling motivated to draw more OPM fanarts when Murata is streaming. Finished the clean of this one, guess I'll color it next. Also had something in mind involving Tatsumaki and Saitama, maybe I'll do a sketch of it.

Brutal.

Does anyone here know japanese except that user that translates the raw manga?

Did just make a fucking hole in the wall with his finger to look outside?

And some were saying that Murata can't draw ugly face. Look at that kid.

kek

> He really is looking outside and checking the hero book to see which heroes there are outside

What were you saying again Garoufags?

He does is very ugly, but still weirdly cute. I guess it's because of his character and the fact he's just a poor kid.

Lol, previous thread there were user saying that the Kid couldn't pssibly have the hero book with him.

How about one fan art that is not lewd in any possible way?

Why not draw lewd if I can? Not that non lewd stuffs are out of range.

Wanted to try out redrawing the whole burst cannon scene someday

Murata is writing in the stream page, quick someone ask watchdog man vs suiryu.

Huh? What were they saying?

> The kid clearly doesn't have the book on him
> Garou is just calling him back because he knows he would get shot
> There is no way he would ever check in the book for the informations of the heroes
> he can't see them anyway

That he would beat them without the need to know anything about them.

Because expressing creativity is not only doing handsome/beautiful pose but also thinking of a suitable condition to put the character in. While some of your lewd are good, they are just random. Nothing linked to the serie, i might say. You could possibily replace the character face and make it suitable for any other anime out there that has at least 2 busty (or at least not flat) character.

>You could possibily replace the character face and make it suitable for any other anime

> if you replace this character by another it will be different

Are you retarded? Yeah, no shit.

It's only the one guy.

actually what he said was more along the lines of
>if you replace this character by another, it would still be the same image.

and i agree fully with what he says, albeit i wouldn't say it out loud, because i am happy just for anc original content, regardless of quality

Where is there even left to go in the webcomic?

Pretty much everything was resolved last I remember.

Neo Heroes, Genus' basement, the organization, the mad cyborg. A few other bits and pieces.

>Pretty much everything was resolved last I remember.
you might be thinking about Mob Psycho?
There are still dozens of questions unanswered in OPM.
What is up with the robot organization? (are they related to Metal Knight?)
What is the supposedly shocking event that will destroy the world, and how is mankind involved in it?
What is god and his endgame?
Who is the evil cyborg that destroyed Genos's hometown?
Will we ever find out more about Sonics and Flash's village?
What is Blast doing now?
Will Saitama ever be recognized for his deeds?
Then there is the completely new conflict between the new hero association and the old one
and i am sure i forgot one or two other

There's a lot of shit. It's just that it honestly seems pointless since ONE might as well just continue to provide storyboards for Murata instead of working on what is essentially rough draft version of the storyboard that he's going to have to rework anyways.

>it would still be the same image.

That's silly tough, a big part of a character's drawing goes in the personal details like the face, expression, hairstyle and outfit. Of course it will be someone else if you replace all those things.

It's pretty much complaining about drawing a human being here.

Whatever to that One Hurricane that was supposed to be for C92?

>Will we ever find out more about Sonics and Flash's village?
I'd be surprised if they go any further with the ninja village, does anything there need exploring? I suppose there is the link for Sonic & Flash. The rest I agree with.

actually in the murata version we seem to get a bit more info now, by retconning the two speed monsters into being ninjas from the same village.

>does anything there need exploring?
Just regular old backstory for popular characters

Yes, just a random human doing a random pose IS uncreative.
> personal details like the face, expression, hairstyle and outfit.
it's not just about recognizing a character, not just about looking pretty, reread what the original comment was about.
Instead...let's just say, assume for a second we would replace Saitama with Genos as the protagonist, would the story still be the same? Of course not, every single instance in the manga would be different, even if he were a one-punch-hero as well.
That's the same with that image up there. I don't see Fubuki and Psykos there, i see just two bimbos. Nothing about their behavior and motive in that image is in common with their original personality.

Psykos is a bit mad, Fubuki is a try-hard mafia-like type with a tsundere streak to it, use those to make an interesting image. Don't just insert-random-sexy-pose and then add Fubukis face on it

>Nothing about their behavior and motive in that image is in common with their original personality.

No need to remind me the personality of the characters, I know them plenty. It was the point in that case to make them act different from usual, just some kind of what if.

With how far we are into the story of the webcomic, I'm pretty sure she respects him in the sense that she knows that he would be the best to protect her and psykos from her sister. I also get the sense that she desperately craves for him to acknowledge that she's important. I mean, for everyone else too, but for him especially, she seems really dead-set on getting him to notice her in a sense.

You boys ready for the upcoming mosquito girl reveal?

Don't get to hyped.

can't fucking wait desu

too*

>I mean, for everyone else too, but for him especially, she seems really dead-set on getting him to notice her in a sense.
The problem is that Fubuki never stops being condescending. Granted that is something she has in common with Tatzumaki, but it remains that Fubuki kept trying to lord over Saitama. Fubuki is behaving nearly exactly the same as her older sister, except that unlike Tatsumaki, Fubuki can't back up her own arrogance with anything.

Saitama is actually out of her league, and she just refused to accept it. Fubuki couldn't let go of her need to be dominant, likely as a side effect of being babied by her sister her whole life. I don't expect Fubuki to be subservient, but I do expect her to try treating Saitama as an EQUAL. She had failed to do so time and time again.

Things might change after the recent arc, but until it happens, Fubuki stays in the Acquaintance corner.

>can never hold a candle to Cibo San.

She's not really condescending with her group, so seems like she's just doing things in a pretty bad way without really on purpose with Saitama because she's not sure how to act with him.

>likely as a side effect of being babied by her sister her whole life
That's probably exactly it. She doesn't want to "lose face" or admit weakness in any way. She has an inferiority complex because of Tats.

>Not King with Tats
Saitama is for Genos and Sonic.

>That's probably exactly it. She doesn't want to "lose face" or admit weakness in any way. She has an inferiority complex because of Tats.
And that is likely why she started Blizzard Group to begin with. She knows that she would never be number 1 in A class, and that kills her inside. She hated the idea of having people who are above her. In the webcomic Saitama had officially reached A class, so Fubuki can't deny that he is officially out ranking her. But in the redraw that is still a long way away.

I do hope that Fubuki finally give Saitama the respect he deserves, just for her sake. And it actually sounds like that Fubuki might consider moving up to A class herself, from the way she talks about her future in recent webcomic chapters. That would do her good.

There is no reason why she can't keep the Blizzard Group despite being A class. The Blizzard Group was always an unofficial organisation to begin with.