Port Arthur Massacre

the only part of the whole massacre that was his doing was the murder of the couple at seascape, the hostage and the cop shootout also at seascape. his surprised reaction at the kill count in the interview was geniune. from his perspective he is being told that he killed 30+ cops by blindly firing from a building. even in his slow mind, that sounds far fetched

Other urls found in this thread:

members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/JoeVialls.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
thedarktruth.org/2016/03/09/port-arthur-massacre-mossad-operation/
youtube.com/watch?v=LqjUTbaHuTU
youtube.com/watch?v=rxujAPhxlo0
youtube.com/watch?v=6FByLegu9V8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy1XIxQa4jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you think he didn't do it? How did it go down, then?

someome with extensive military training. the amount of headshots from the hip achieved in mere seconds would be unachievable by this sub-70 IQ retard

also the guy who owned the bmw was him.

He was mostly shooting people in a cafe, or picking off cowering people with a rifle, no? It does seem hard to believe a complete waterhead pulled that off. I have seen several programs about it and it just doesn't seem like he was that with it.
Would be interesting to see footage of him doing other things, to judge his capabilities.

real shooter put on a blonde wig and started in the cafe and made his way to the cottage.
Martin came out after the cottage after it was on fire. he had burns on his back. likley he was unconscious when the flames reached him he came too and run out the cottage unarmed and the police apprehended him.

he was not capable, he took a jammed gun into the local gunshop and the owner said he had no idea about the rifle.
Same gun owner was bullied by police because they wanted him to admit martin purchased the rifles through his shop which was untrue, gun owner would not lie for cops so the drove him out of town, lost his business.

19 shot in the cafe from the first clip then he moved outside and killed over 10 more on his way to the cottage including a mother and her two young children. Killed a couple in their car after shooting into the engine bay and disabling the engine.

I think the Punisher did it

How many people reported a man in a wig?

people were running or hiding under cover. the shooter picked them off with top tier military precision in seconds. the shooter also did this technique which is used to stop car bombers, beruit triple or something i think

because everyone wearing a wig looks like they are wearing a wig.
One lady who seen the shooter and knew martin said the shooter was not martin.
if you wanted a patsy for this then a guy with long blonde hair is perfect to imitate,

this site seems to have all the info Joe Vialls compiled. He used to have his own website before his death and it was the source of my first redpills.

And what was the public reaction to all these eyewitnesses? Did the authorities speak to this at all, or attempt to dismiss the assertions?

>members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/JoeVialls.html
Having a look now. Thanks.

scary stuff. i used to live in tasmania. i also used to work with a someone who's husband was in the military. black ops were in the area before the event. that's all she told me. really dodgy stuff.

at the time everything moved quick. Tasmania is isolated from the mainland somewhat so i do not remember any people coming forward regarding inaccuracies in the official story. From my own memory of that time they had everything locked down and no one suspected it was not him. Once they got the guilty plea it was done and dusted.
read this guys work, he was the original person who bought much of it to light.

Fake as fuck.

Port Arthur reads like every school shooting in America. No evidence. Suspicious circumstances everywhere. (lol coroner van to hold 30 bodies made for tiny state of Tasmania and sold/destroyed after the incident) and they pin it all on someone with mental illness.

Ok op I'm gonna assume this is the mass shooting fag that got your country to cuck on guns hard back in the 90's

I know nothing of the shooting itself, only the consequences of that incident

Please enlighten me with a green text of the events and the official conspiracy from the Aussie perspective

>inb4 google

yeah back in 1996 they could hide it all but then along came the internet.

>Bryant refused to plead guilty for nearly 6 months, until they changed his lawyer and after 14 or more visits, his new, improved lawyer John Avery got him to plead guilty, with the help of his pressured mother

this is the smoking gun. they would not take him to trial because there wasn't any evidence. they put him in solitary until he broke and said he would plead guilty.

t. ex tasmanian here

spend a few hours reading there, i cbf greentexting everything, it is not just 1 or 2 or 6 things that do not add up, it is dozens and dozens.

The media even spread lies about his mother saying she abandoned him and threatened to commit suicide if he didn't plea guilty. It is fucking sick. He is in jail without a trial. We don't live in a free country.

think about every shooting in the recent years. media takes it an puts their politcal narrative on it. all the suspicious shit just gets ignored because it's not on the 6 o'clock news. we don't have the 2nd ammendment here, so the gun reform shit happened with ease

>He is in jail without a trial

yes literally this.

Why would anyone want to frame him?

yep, they tried everything on him. i believe he's really high in the interviews that were released 20 years after it happened

this is bait

he was just a useful idiot, a perfectly picked patsy, i do think he was meant to survive the fire in the cottage.
Our government had the legislation written up and the system to ban guns all ready to go before port arthur

maybe, but this is a common response from people when talking about it

>members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/JoeVialls.html
I will. Got it bookmarked.

I'll just leave this here. Ad for the morgue truck that the Tasmanian State Government got just before the shooting and sold just after. It was bought by someone through this ad and the refrigerated unit on the back was last seen on an Army Unimog heading north.

Alright fuck face
AndThe Canadian firearms act came out in 1998 obviously took a year of planning and writing (very comprehensive legal document)

Britain changed its laws after its mass shooting
>dunblane

And you fags after port Arthur

This isn't a fucking coincidence

Commonwealth countries all at the same fucking time
>Jesus Christ this thread opened up a new door for me

>@trump

>single shot in the rifle for CQB

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Was there a mass shooting in Canada?
>This isn't a fucking coincidence
>Commonwealth countries all at the same fucking time
This happens all time. Immigration laws, Faggot marriage,etc.

+global warming

it's colloquially referred to as the Illuminati agenda

Ours was initiated in 1995 and made law in 98, our mass shooting was in 89

youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU

the most DAMNING piece of evidence.

1996 97 98 The NWO staged these vents to disarm patriotic people.
If the internet existed then the bans would not have happened.
I feel bad, so I will gladly marry a nice Tasmanian woman and keep her in the USA all safe and cozy like.

I'm ex-military and by all accounts a pretty good shot. Instinctive fire at close range over open sights you might be able to get in quite a few head shots. Hipfire head shots are almost impossible.
I've done a few 'sneaker shoots' against pop-up targets, deliberately aiming for the head (against doctrine) because the centre mass was largely shot away and hits there wouldn't always register. Normal ranges were up to 20-25 metres. Worked well because it was just after the F88 Austeyr was issued and the barrels weren't worn like my old FN-FAL.

Someone with no military training could maybe get quite a few head shots if firing instinctive over open sights with a fresh rifle. The idea of getting 19 head shots from the hip in less than 30 seconds is ridiculous.

Some people have also claimed that Joe Vialls was a former Israeli operative named Ari Ben Menache.
thedarktruth.org/2016/03/09/port-arthur-massacre-mossad-operation/

I don't believe the official story. I think this was set this up a year in advance and John Howard was given the Prime Ministership on the understanding that he let the massacre happen as planned, implemented the gun laws as intended, privatised everything and threw open Australia to mass third-world immigration.

if australia wasn't able to SILENCE the victims and media so easily, martin bryant would be a free man today.

I have an AR and have shot tracers and that to me would still be tough. I use irons though and I'm not sure what he was shooting.

imagine if SEVERAL of the surviving sandy hook teachers who had known adam lanza since he was a child, had INSISTED the shooter was someone else, and were FORBIDDEN from speaking to the media for the next two decades.
would the world ever be the same again?, would alex jones be immediately elected president?, would a second civil war break out?
what happens here, when there is PROOF our government killed 35 australian citizens including children in COLD BLOOD?.... NOTHING.

>Graham Collyer, the wounded ex-soldier, who had the best opportunity to observe the killer, said he had a pock-marked or acned face. Neither description fits Bryant who has a beautifully smooth complexion. Graham Collyer says that it was not Bryant who shot him in the neck.

He did all of it. He had been training with guns his whole life he was an excellent shot everyone in that town knew this. Pol Aussies have doctored shit loads of fake evidence to prove his innocence abd the narrative of a conspiracy is all based on bullshit

SHUT

As a testament to the speed of the assault, many of the victims hadn't even left their seats when they were headshot.

Graphic police training video showing the victims in situ. Do not watch if offended by dead bodies, especially kids.

Comsidering both parties are owned by (((them))) its no surprise. Good luck getting into our corrupt politics if you have no ties.

wasnt bryant about to inherit $1m+ also?

The govt convinced his cunt mom, who he was somewhat estranged from, to convince him to plead guilty and avoid a trial.

yea no shit, he didn't do it, I'd laugh too if someone told me that.

I'm just so sick of (((them))) lying to the populace and taking away our rights, it's sickening

>our mass shooting was in 89
How the fuck did they convince you leafs to disarm?

>when you realize Hitler was the white man's last chance

clintons were in austrailia when it happened.

>last chance
Not by a long shot

Now I have to listen to that song

has alex jones ever discussed port arthur in depth?
i understand that he dropped off from conspiracy theories and american issues are his number one priority, but fuck me, look at all the evidence.
port arthur was arguably the single most pathetically sloppy false flag in history.
youtube.com/watch?v=LqjUTbaHuTU

youtube.com/watch?v=rxujAPhxlo0

Martin Bryant of port Arthur massacre was from NewTown, Tasmania, Australia.
Sandy Hook happened in Newtown, Connecticut, USA

it was (((their))) first run, the emergency services where in training an hour away, they bought a truck for bodies just months before.

M8 I grew up with rifles in the house most of my life (rural kid) and was the family's designated feral animal controller. I joined the Army as a rifleman when we still had SLR's and M60's and left a couple of years after the F88 and Minimi were issued. I've spent hundreds of hours shooting with everything from shitty semi-auto Sterling .22's to .270 Winchester on goats to .303 and .30-06 on feral pigs and dogs. The military trained me on the FN-FAL (SLR), the M16, the M79, the M60, the Charlie Gutsache the F88 and more. I've been training with firearms my whole life and there is no way I could reliably duplicate his shooting. I could get pretty close with the right weapon setup but civilians would have no fucking chance.

Other military and ex-military people have concurred that the level of lethality displayed was astonishingly high. No other mass shooter, even ex-military ones, managed that level of headshots. If you wanted to inflict maximum deaths with minimal suffering, it's be the way to go, don't you think?

bullet skipping off water?
>badass

2 shooters, or for all we know, the cops were in on it and told to light the place up

"hello, user. how would you like to be part of the super cool police? it pays really well, and your family will never have to worry about anything ever again.
>just shoot a bunch of people you don't know. it's for the greater good.

they can't pull this level of deceit off anymore with cell phones, no it has to be perfectly staged.

our prime minister was in Washington on sep 11 and in the UK on 7/7/2006

"So, Mr. ex-special forces found to have fucked an underage girl while on deployment overseas, you have two choices. One, we can expose you; you'll never see your family or friends again and you'll be going to prison for at least twenty years, where we'll make sure everyone knows what you've done. Two, you do this little job for us and we pay you enough to retire to Thailand where you can keep fucking nubiles for the rest of your life. Whaddya say?"

Fugg

not sure, he inherited quite a lot of money from a sugar mumma he was banning.
she coincidentally died in a car crash martin was a passenger in.

so plausible it makes me feel sad

There wasn’t even a fucking trial. No convincing evidence he did it. Just a confession, what, 6 months after the fact? Fucking disgusting

don't forget the mysterious gun dealer who sold martin (who did NOT have a firearms license) an AR15 and several thousand rounds of ammunition (he insisted on selling martin several thousand rounds, instead of the usual 40 - 60 he would normally buy).

oh and you know how they demolished sandy hook and have suggested demolishing the school building in florida. Well they demolished the broad arrow cafe in port aurthur also

merely a coincidence goyim

All you need to know about this case is if you question it you can be fined and imprisoned for wait for it..........................................Antisemitism.

sorry but if I was going to kill someone in a car crash I wouldn't want to be the passenger.

It must really piss off the Mossad operatives that this proven false flag operation continues to fail to get results in the US. We just accept that hanging out near crazy people comes with the risk of getting shot.

lol how is it antisemitemism?
jesus fucking christ these kikes don't stop.

He was know to have caused previous accidents by grabbing the wheel suddenly while she was driving. The guy was batshit. That does not mean he was not a patsy.

as long as we see the forrest from the trees, they will never win.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FByLegu9V8

I reddit spaced on purpose

link to pic relateds video?

Who the fuck would want to want to eat at a cafe where shitloads of people were killed decades ago?

how was he have known to do that, if his girlfriend drove and died?

There is nothing hard at killing people when you have a FAL. This guy was just supper good at aiming at the head that’s all.

martin bryant gives people chocolates so they let him suck their dick in risdon prison.

>clip
Australia ladies and gentlemen.

it's more likely that his rich girlfriend was a drunk, and he corrected the wheel.

I had to do that to my dad once when he was tire, he got mad, but we would have hit the edge of a bridge.

this

Was not the first accident with her driving and him as passenger. He is legitimately batshit crazy retarded.

so they knew he had a history of deliberately trying to cause a car accident sometimes.
and he clearly had a motive to murder someone, the inheritance.

there must have been some type of forensic evidence, showing the car turned sharply before crashing, or his right hand fingerprints were on the wheel indicating he grabbed it from the passenger seat.

so why was he not charged, or even even investigated for murder in that case?

The AR-15 he used had been handed in to the Victoria Police, and somehow ended up in Tasmania. Now, the government has no shortage of weapons, so all this illustrates is that there were corrupt Police re-selling handed-in items. Raymond Hoser (in 'The Hoser Files' and 'Smuggled') has done a great job of documenting police and judicial corruption in Victoria in the 80's.
The killer also had a Daewoo USAS-12 shotgun which was an extremely rare and expensive weapon at the time. But it only had a ten-round magazine and so was not of any use in the initial assault. An amateur would have picked the shotgun because of the massive damage potential and ease of aiming. A professional would pick the AR because he knows that 30 rounds beat 10 when you can reliably bring in head shots.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy1XIxQa4jc

>thinking leaves are disarmed
we have a shitton of firearms per capita
we are just restricted to 5 round mags
but that was good enough for the Wehrmacht

It was more than one according to eye witness testimony

I'd buy that for a dollar