Prepare for WWIII

> find a bunker, stock it up
> we're in for a huge war

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china/trump-administration-says-u-s-mistakenly-backed-china-wto-accession-in-2001-idUSKBN1F82U1

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/quote/1176961
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/
history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/
asiasociety.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Society
nytimes.com/2018/02/04/business/bell-pottinger-guptas-zuma-south-africa.html
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/vmwMr5/kvinne-truet-nabofamilie-med-pil-og-bue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q predicted this.

PREPARE to pay 23.5% more or whatever that official said on goods? some dept. released this figure as a suggested rate this week? i can't remember i'm drinking. tariffs get passed on to consumers. china needs us to by their shit, we need them to buy our debt.. its a repetitive cycle repricing.

oh im prepared

this game needs remade again.

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill
-Sutton 1980
azquotes.com/quote/1176961
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html

"America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones"

globalization. cheap labor. too many people, race to the bottom on wages just to eat. copied and stole us patents and technology. reverse engineered everything. gooks just don't give a fuck. and jews don't either. jews and china are current best friends. except during elections, then its jews and niggers.

Who cares, China can't fight for shit.

If you think China will let the jew even take a foot, you are gravely mistaken. When China knows it can exterminate them, it will do so without hesitation.

because ww3 started a while ago.. its economic.. who controls the money destroys their opponent. actual wars are crisis actors testing out billion dollar industries and technologies at tax payer expenses.

they in power by jew policies. GLOBALIZATION IS A JEW POLICY.

>>flag checks out.

They cant. I believe theyre being set up. Usa wanted an adversary.

Back in 2013 Obama and Hillary likely gave them the keys to the kingdom because they stole via hackers 25 years of military R&D and secrets.

They still buy their jet engines from russia lol

Muh high iq

Reality catches up with frauds eventually.

If the us hadnt done anything of thisby now the us would hace conquered the world

I trully think the ccp is the ultimate polítical construction and globalists want it for the world
They knew such a thing couldnt be built un the us

I am ok tho

They only need to be strong enough not to be invaded
Then conquer the world economically

same with the USSR

USSR wouldnt have been the monster it was if the US industrialists didnt transfer their industry to USSR ~100 years ago. Ford, GM... all setup factories in USSR thinking it was good for business.

the Soviets then kicked out and gulag'd the americans and kept the industries for free without paying a cent to the western industrialists

globalism: pretty fuckin retarded

How America Helped Build The Soviet Machine
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine

How We Built the Soviet Might
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/

history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union

It takes time to develop.

Peace and Prosperity.

>us would have conquered the world
No.

China is the dream of the globalist. Full totalitarian despotism and pro-censorship of anything the government deems 'hateful'. Oh, they would just loooove China.

It even has all the starvation, shortages, famines, fake food and corruption they love too!

protip: Rockefeller created China

US Middle Class Still Suffering from Rockefeller-Kissinger Industrial Transfer Scheme to China

21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/

redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/

asiasociety.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Society

founded by non other, than our Mr. John D. Rockefeller III in 1954

the globalists want a permanent slave labor class and they want to cement themselves and their children as the permanent global aristocracy.

google the phrase short sleeve long sleeve short sleeve.

please start the war. I'm so ready for the end times.

I don't think think this amounts to an escalation of what he has said previously tho

ww3 started a while ago.. its economic.. who controls the money destroys their opponent. actual wars are crisis actors testing out billion dollar industries and technologies at tax payer expenses.

There is virtually no reason for China to ever war with the West when they could just important millions of thousands of Chinese a year and gradually colonize it ethnically.
Why on Earth would you economically impair a nation that will be yours in 100 or 200 years? That's not a good investment.

nytimes.com/2018/02/04/business/bell-pottinger-guptas-zuma-south-africa.html

If you don't think this is happening now, and if you don't think this will intensify over the following decades, you are stuck in an historical mindset at odds with how contemporary politics play out.

Yea i kind of know
Thats my point

China is clearly their creation and clearly is actually working this time

A billion people market
Doesnt have the USSR long intercities distances
Chinese naturally submisive, no need to gulag anyone

And best for all, the old soviet resources at their disposal

this is the truth

Trump will insure a peaceful transition of world leadership from US kikes to Chinese kikes.
>mfw made in USA shirts and shoes become cheap as fuck and amerimutts start working 12 hours a day in sweatshops

But honestly burguers
don't you kind of wish globalists succced?

I mean, chinese probably have more freedoms than you
It's an efficient technocracy
Finally a world government

>ww3
Not gonna happen

What would a mexican know of freedom?

You're the result of racemixing, fuck off.

globalism took our hard-earned industry, tech, and lives away and gifted it to locusts

Avg price of house around 1998 before white-genocide and open-borders went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$170k in SF
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£50k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in SF
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£1m in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

archive it faggot

order that chinese crap from alibaba boys to resell later for fat gains, TO THE MOON

T.chang ye

Very interdasting

Stupid greedy burgers.
First they export almost 75% of their manufacturing jobs to Communist China and now they are crying that Chinks are fucking them up in the ass with bamboo sticks.
LMAO

A functioning government is good enough
>t. Beaner

>HYUK HYUK I LAUGHED AT THE END OF MY POST SO THAT WILL BAIT THEM GOOD HYUK

I hope that China is wiped from the face of the planet.

Q can suck my hairy ballsack. I'm sure the faggot would enjoy it.

>>$1m in SF
Yeah fuck that, I'm not paying 1m to watch an endless parade of flamboyant insufferable faggots every single day.

China WAS America's greatest ally (but not really) after the Sino-Soviet Split during the Cold War, back when they both had the USSR to worry about.

Nowadays, there has been a significant deterioration in US-PRC relations (we do business, yeah, but we still train for war against one another and butt heads over the South China Sea, Taiwan, Pakistan, and North Korea). On the other hand, post-Soviet Russia is effectively China's biggest ally.

So yeah, we created the Chinese Superpower, but it's not our ally anymore

Your delusion reminds me of game of throne.
>knowledge is power

Nope. Power is power.

It wasn't us who did it in the younger generations, It was the faggot eternal boomers. Why do you think the boomer hate is such a meme. These motherfuckers took a highly prosperous country where you could afford a house and live an extremely comfy life on a high school diploma alone and sold out the its entire future just to get rich even quicker. To this day most of them don't understand the gravity of the situation the US now faces and just think the younger generations are lazy and should work harder. I never thought I could harbor such resentment for a generation of people, It is an abstract kind of feel.

dude what the fuck why

Pain makes the meat tastier.

What's your problem, the guy is taking his bad dog for a ride.
Bad doga need discipline.
Calm down. You did much worse things and you did it to innocent people to civilians.
Take a look...

you don't have 1m, larper

Shill get off of Sup Forums
China is the worst nation. It’s an extension of communism, which is bolshevism, which is judaism. Fucking synagogue of satan. The only thing that place deserves is a preemptive nuclear barrage that wipes out all 6 billion of them

I've been waiting all my life for a proper version of AUTODUEL!!!

If I did, I mean. Why would anyone waste their earnings on living in a $1m shack in San Fagsicko?

China and Russia are luring Trump into a trap. They're using economic trade, sanction boycotting, rhetoric, taunts, threats, and other tactics to lure Trump into attacking North Korea. The entire North Korean country has been prepared for 65 years to be a trap to kill American troops when they invade. This is the China/Russia trick to break America's army, destroy American foreign trade, and create a new century of Asian dominance in the world lead by Chinese masters and their pet dogs in Russia. Trump is taking the bait and making every mistake exactly how China and Russia hoped he would.

Alex Jones isn't gay, user

I thought Q was microchip

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

John Pilger predicted this.

Or there's been an internationalist plot to squander the wealth of America and every President since JFK was either coerced or a straight up puppet

Nah, that's Kuschner; Q is followed primarily by Boomers and idiots, who also happen to constitute AJ's audience as well

Trump is the first president stupid enough to fall for the plot. He's taking the bait.

>Trump is the first president stupid enough to fall for the plot
It's like you read half my post

Wah wah war is BAD, therefore USA is BAD.
Dumb leaf, let me see your flag.

How is this relevant?

no, the CIA did you stupid fuck. I don't see you getting up and doing anything outside shitposting on Sup Forums to stop the endless crimes against the USA being perpetrated by endless swarms of CIAnigger deep state shadow government fucks.

go out and protest the patriot act, protest the ndaa, protest the federal reserve.

There's a fucking REASON Sup Forums was a god damn fucking libertarian board. It's the only fucking thing that makes sense when the whole god damn system is rigged.

Leave it to the Muslim to be pro-war.

here!

Yeah cuz Trump decides everything that happens to this country. Moron.

>muslim flag
well well well. KEK

It started here in Norway yesterday. A norwegian woman in her 50's is shooting immigrants with a bow and arrow. I kek'd for half an hour when I read it, it's so unlikely.
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/vmwMr5/kvinne-truet-nabofamilie-med-pil-og-bue

>vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/vmwMr5/kvinne-truet-nabofamilie-med-pil-og-bue
FUCK , no pictures no nothing.
Just some Norweagieajan text

Lol stupid dogs

Second-world country by the way.