Why are “Evangelical Christians” so retarded?

Why are “Evangelical Christians” so retarded?
Why are Catholics so evil?

When will they realize Scriptural Theologians are master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
drmsh.com/christmas-a-pagan-celebration-what-you-know-may-not-be-so/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Approach the scriptures as a child. God doesnt really care for the ramblings pf the scholars. Be lead by the spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk

>Evangelicals
THEY"RE JEWS user! THEY"RE FUCKING JEWS!

1995 called, it wants its issues back

This. Lutheranists are the only real Christians. Fuck burgers meme tier denominations.

christian server /bkXHBgq

Mostly correct. We need to return to the traditional Catholic faith.

>Evangelical Christians” so retarded?
There’s a Kike meme right there

>Why are “Evangelical Christians” so retarded?
>Why are Catholics so evil?

(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

(2 Thessalonians 2:3) Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.

(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

Both are good. Listen to the words of wisdom provided to you, be remind yourself they themselves are not scripture, and the scripture is what matters.

>we should just be evil and mock Christ
Please leave my thread.
Atheists are welcome but Catholics must go.

You do realize that Biblical theology is done by people across various denominations? Many of whom tend to be evangelical.

Thanks for the scripts, but I’m not sure jehovas witnesses are entirely better, you all still have a great deal of awkward interpretations and extrabiblical “necessary” traditions.

Like for me, I have no problem celebrating Christmas, or even venerating Jesus on that day, but it is not a religious thing at all, just a traditional communal event.

I may be alone in this, but I consider “evangelical” Christians to be anyone who goes around abusing scriptures to threaten people with eternal torment unless they repent (and donate shekels) It’s a sick perversion of God’s Word and the ends don’t neccessarily justify the means, especially as we see them going increasingly off the rails.

>you all still have a great deal of awkward interpretations and extrabiblical “necessary” traditions.

(1 Corinthians 3:18) Let no one be seducing himself: If anyone among YOU thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool, that he may become wise.

1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.

>just a traditional communal event.

(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

(Matthew 15:9) It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

(Colossians 2:8) Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry YOU off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;

>(1 Timothy 6:20) O Timothy, guard what is laid up in trust with you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called “knowledge.”

>(1 Corinthians 3:19) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God; for it is written: “He catches the wise in their own cunning.”

>(1 Corinthians 1:22, 23) For both the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks look for wisdom; 23but we preach Christ impaled, to the Jews a cause for stumbling but to the nations foolishness;

I don’t give the traditions spiritual weight.
Would I go to hell for proposing to my gf with a diamond ring just because it is a tradition?
Would I be damned for wearing a black suit to a funeral?

>Would I go to hell for proposing to my gf with a diamond ring just because it is a tradition?

>Would I be damned for wearing a black suit to a funeral?

Only if the tradition is religious, nationalism, degenerate, or spiritistic. Secular traditions are okay. Me, for example, before I go to knock on your door at 6 am in the morning my tradition is to go get myself a coffee. Nothing wrong with that.

That's not what Evangelicalism means.

nice try....there's really only one church left

Same thing I said about Christmas before you quote bombed me bro.

Yeah that shit applies to literally all Christians. Not exactly a useful modifier if it doesn’t clarify anything

>that special moment when mocking the words of Christ and mercilessly abusing the word of God is your entire religion.
I said it before and I’ll say it again, atheists are welcome, Catholics are not,

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
>Jews gained social privileges, including in some cases being granted noble status. Court Jews were needed because prohibitions against usury applied to Christians but did not apply to Jews.

>mfw I see a christcuck who thinks christianity is anti-semitic but in reality christcucks watched and did nothing as kikes took control of europe over hundreds of years

Christmas is purely religious. It is the ancient religion of the Solstice, Sol Invictus, Saturnalia, and Mithras worship. Remember that you have to look at this from God's pov, not your own.

Also, the belief that Jesus was born on Dec 25 is a huge lie. Remember who the father of the lie is?

TFW when you cant tell the difference between Catholic and Orthodox
>t. american education

Wrong
drmsh.com/christmas-a-pagan-celebration-what-you-know-may-not-be-so/

Pagan doesn’t mean non-religious, you absolute retard
Corollary to you, celebrating a tradition doesn’t need to have spiritual meaning, such as Presidents’ Day. True enough Christmas means much to mouth-breathing Christians, but I don’t let my non-observance of religious Christmas ruin traditional Christmas. My family will convene, exchange gifts, drink, and be merry.

I do appreciate you posting here, despite me constantly disagreeing.

>tfw someone is about to make fun of you for respecting the word of god above all.
I don’t give a flying fuck what the church tells me to do, I’m pretty sure Jesus didn’t forget anything important.