Sup Forums, dish out the redpills on Sandy Hook

Sup Forums, dish out the redpills on Sandy Hook...

How could it even be faked at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg
my.mixtape.moe/twkhhx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8t2cf482I8k
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5BGV5dbjvaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it wasnt fake, my cousin died in it

damn. i would have loaded him up on trap pills and rode him hard

I'm willing to acept it happened, but the loling dad REALLY creeps me out. Who laughs when your child just died?

Fake

the nwo has a list of autists who cannot defend themselves, and uses them as patsies to push forward their globalist agenda.

The fact that they immediately ordered the school to be torn down.

what does that even mean? explain

this dude legitimately freaked me out.
like what in the fucking hell is going through his mind in this picture

Same

!

>thats not a trap?!

I'll even Green Text it for you faggots.

> Adam Lanza left his room fully outfitted while his mother was sleeping on the couch.
> He walked right up to her, shot her several times
> He then walked out to the car where he placed his weapons in the trunk
> He drove to the school which was right down the road, and parked out front the main entrance
> He then put ear pro in, got out of the car, went to the trunk and grabbed his rifle
> He walked over to the front entrance where the door was locked, and shot out the glass on the window next to the door and entered in the broken window into waiting area
> He was confronted by two teachers, who were both shot
> He then proceeded to enter the closest class room where teachers and students were hiding and screaming for their lives
> most of the class was rushing to get into the small single toilet bathroom that was connected to the room
> one teacher waz laying on the carpet, covering a student
> Adam Lanza shit several rounds through her, which penetrated the student she was on top of
> He then walked to the bathroom, which didn't have a lock since it was a school public bathroom, so the teachers and students inside knew they were all about to die
> He forced the door open and shot several magazines worth into the crowded mass of kids and teachers while they all screamed and cried
> He then walked over to the wall outside in the hallway where he pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head

That's Sandy Hook.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg
bye shills!
Daddy soros wont pay you if you bump israel 911 linked threads!!!

Where Adam Lanza entered the school

You're a faggot

Where Adam Lanza killed the majority of the victims.

Why didn't he go in the front door?

>penetrated the student she was on top of
Not now, boner

my.mixtape.moe/twkhhx.webm - Ultimate Crisis Actor

It would take a huge amount of resources to fake a school shooting

because it was a fake this was done to make it seem like there was plenty of damage

this is the only correct response

DeepState using millions to controll narrative and divide people

You should watch Rand Paul videos where he talks about the shell bills the government sneaks into the big bills. Billions go straight into their pockets

youtube.com/watch?v=8t2cf482I8k

He was autistic and also really tryhard edgy and if you read his internet postings through the years. For a long time before the shooting he was completely obsessed with school shootings/shooters and the thought of doing the same thing and he when he had his photos taken for school IDs or whatever this is, he probably had in the back of his mind they'd use the photo in the press after he went about his plans.

Go ahead and say X is a false flag but I think this is legit if you really look into the background of this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

If you listen to this recording of Lanza calling into a radio show, it seems as if he somewhat hints at the motive for his eventual rampage. He basically says that humans are like apes and are not meant to live in the sort of society and conditions we do, that it's not natural and makes people unhappy and causes some people to eventually snap and lash out in violence. It seems like he probably had beliefs in line with anarcho primitism and thought that an advanced society in general was a bad thing. He was also a frustrated pedophile and a misanthropic vegan.

Anyway, he was a piece of shit tryhard autist, but contrary to what has been written about him, he didn't seem to have no motive at all, if you bother with looking into the stuff he said online that some morbidly curious types out there dug up.

I was there, I ran around the firehouse 3 times it wasn't fake

>he forced the door open

That scarecrow ass nigga??

Wasn't the main false flag of this shooting because of the fact that the photos from the kids lining up were obviously shot in autumn, but the shooting took place in winter?

Also iirc the kids in the line were in different positions with each different photo

Hello The Guardian.

They don't even need the shell bills. There's enough front companies bringing it in the shekels.

Because school doors are locked during the day

>yfw some nutcase mows down your six year old
you're probably just a CONCERNED citizen op

so MK ultra/delta programming/manchurian candidate programming isnt a meme? always find it odd how the shooters have family ties to the millitary, govt agencies or masons, the whole trayboon martin thing struck me as odd and his father is a known mason.

Thats the only well known one. There is in fact nothing but parents lmaoing

Sandy HOAX, from start to finish. It's really, REALLY unsettling if you think about it

This. Anyone with kids knows upon seeing this video that even if it did occur this guy is full of shit and his kid didn't die.

this is actually worth watching youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
its photoshopped

this was a year and some time later
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
can any of you watch that and really believe its real?

adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com/
Here's some background into Lanza. Somebody went through and tracked down old forum posts he made.

i'm not your ghostwriter, buzzfeed faggot

find a picture the entire family together. Ryan & Peter are related. Nancy & Adam are possibly related(they look similar). They create a story where these two groups are a family. There no photographs of the family together at all. That just one weird little bit

Guess where Robbie used to work..a HOSPITAL!

I firmly believe that is Ryan Lanza posting as smiggles. He is the real weirdo

Real nice proof you got there. Did you make it yourself?

Sky above new town was chemtrailed that day. Only day in years it was chemtrailed. Of course sandy hook was an FF.

no i got this from here i'm just posting shit from my folder not really looking at it

Robbie Parker what a fag

I feel sorry for that poor little dude. He just wanted to trade his pokemans and play DDR.

K.
Martin Bryant of port Arthur massacre was from NewTown, Tasmania, Australia.
Sandy Hook happened in Newtown, Connecticut, USA

NEWTOWN

what other schools have been torn down because of a shooting

i guess they dug these out of fake bodies

SANDY HOOK AND THE RECENT FLORIDA SHOOTINGS WERE BOTH FAKE AS FUCK

and all these fake bullet holes

and all these fake reports

Cruz vs. Lanza in a fight to the death. Who wins?

literally my entire family died in sandy hook, goyim.

and that fake crime scene

faggot

Why's the bullet exit so high? Wouldn't the trajectory be a lot lower since he was shooting at kindergarteners

Antisemitism reeeeeeee

nice irrational response.
please don't breed

lol Obama's attack on the second amendment, in which over 8 years he signed only 2 pieces of gun related legislation, both of which expanded on guns rights - allowing transport of guns on amtrak, and allowing people to carry guns in national parks.

What is it like to suck farts out of trumps asshole?

Already planning on it faggot, too many people as is

your logic astounds me.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BGV5dbjvaE

Look at this money grab by one of the victim's families. Same pedophile symbols from pizzagate. These satanic ritual murderers and pedophiles will be stopped.

whats it like being jidf

You're the one who said they were fake. I was just wondering why you said that

>failure to address my point
>fingers trembling as you try to create a distraction
>limited brain function even more limited by mounting cognitive dissonance
>struggle to come up with baseless accusation
>hurr durr you are a jew

The Black Robed At Sandy Hook Elementary
vids have been scrubbed
pic related

So, there's bullet holes etc, so what? Doesn't explain any of the inconsistencies in this satanic ritual sacrifice.

crazy how the people in the shadow are the only ones who look like they are in black robes. It's almost like the shadow is playing some sort of role in this?

>getting this far into my comment thinking that I mean the shadows are symbolic, instead of realizing I'm calling you a fucking idiot for not realizing it just looks the way it does due to the shadow.

shut up i'm doing my best

Agreed it was a blood sacrifice.

stop being distracted by the ignorant idiots who say it didn't happen was fake etc.

It was sarcasm.

Sandy Hook happened.

you need to look at why it happened.

shadows
kek

remember when CNN was showing the footage from St. Rose of Lima lol

>pretending the shadow of the building isn't there

they were probably doing all their little cult shit pedo animal fucking in the school. They needed to shut it down

what was on Adams drive that he wanted to destroy evidence of?

at least he had thought about hearing protection. not like Mr Las Vegas bump stock who had NONE. hmmm

Or when the dead kids sang at the following superb owl

do you think violent vidya and movies made aspy boy do it?

No gore in any of those pics, no proof it's SH.

Meanwhile we know CNN showed a fake scene from the wrong school. We know SH was not even opened for business for 4 years prior to "shooting". And just so much more bullshit.