Is spanking necessary to properly raise a child?

Is spanking necessary to properly raise a child?

no

spanking is gay as fuck.
Belt and switch that faggot

fucking is
no more virgins

No. It's something Neanderthals and niggers do.

Also pretty sure it leads to sexual deviancy.

No you just need to tell them off.

That's also why spanking has become so sexualized these days because they got spanked as a kid.

Of course not

The only people who still advocate it are ones who were spanked themselves and can't admit to themselves that their parents were fucking psychos

Don't hit people

This, i cant emphasize this enough.

When i was young and did some bad shit my grandma asked me to fetch a switch, didnt know what it was for but i collected like 10 of those bad motherfuckers.

Boy was i in for a suprise.

I would only do it if the kid was too small to understand reason and he was endangering himself. Like if he kept running around in the street.

>neanderthals
you know white people come from them?

I was and I'm here, so I wouldn't advise if you want your son to be Chad, hit him instead.

Spanking maybe. Anything beyond that like striking them in the face, lifting them up and slamming them against a wall, choking, throwing down. That makes them hate you and serves no good purpose.

spanking is nigger-tier parenting

>I'm a giant pussy
Obviously. That's because you've never taken a hit. If your dad had beaten your ass occasionally, you would not be a giant pussy.

How fucking spoiled, useless, and sheltered does a generation have to be to think a spanking is some kind of detrimental trauma? What a bunch of total fucking wimps!

You obviously dont have kids. You can't tell a 3 year old off. Then also they're going to repeat what you tell them.

Wooden spoon or belt to the ass, and bring back corporal punishment in primary schools too while you’re at it

did i heard space niggers?

Non injury physical stimuli to help those with autism understand person conduct. Government cracks down on spankings and cases of autism have increased.

How does a kid learn to not touch the stove?

It depends. One of the drawbacks is if the parent is a fucking complete asshole and cruel the child will lose respect for the parent and rebel at an increasing rate. There are certain instances where it can have the effect of turning the child away from the guidance of the parent. Pretty much as soon as the child attains a certain level of consciousness and can communicate with the language the parent should be (in most cases) able to talk to the child rather than resorting to nigger tier actions.