We got him! This is the end of Trump's presidency

Rick Gates is going to testify against Trump and that'll be all she wrote. 30 to life in maximum security for Trump and let's be honest he's not living 30 more years.

>Former Nixon aide John Dean asserted over the weekend that former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates could bring down Donald Trump’s entire presidency.

>In a tweet on Saturday, Dean explained why Gates’ testimony against former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort also puts the president in peril.

>“Mueller is throwing everything he can against Manafort, including Gates who can nail him,” Dean wrote. “Increasingly it appears Manafort is the link to Russian collusion.”

>“If Gates can testify that Manafort was acting with Trump’s blessings, it’s the end of his presidency,” he added. “That’s substantial.”

literally who?

K

This is not how civil war starts r-right?

>acting with Trump's blessing
>before he even worked for Trump

Holy shit, this guy is retarded. They need to wheel this guy back to whatever old folk's home they rented him from.

>dat stroke face

Heard this before.

Yawn

We can't fight because boss Hogg is gonna take away are guns

Its not clickbait.

That guy isnt trying to justify being a paid guest.

Same as last week and the week before?
Literally comedy at this point.
> Were gonna get him.. its gonna happen .. this time for real
TOP FUCKIN KEK

Yeah I'm sure that in February 2018, over a year after the inauguration, Drumpf will finally be taken down

lol

Stop right there! I'm rounding up all the guns in this thread, now hand 'em over!

Why was Manafort allowed anywhere near the Podesta group? Honestly
Like what the fuck were they thinking?

So, name the 67 senators required who will convict Trump for removal

>This is the end of Trump's presidency
This is definitely really really it this time

Didn't' they say the same shit last year too.

Trump recruited bitter and resentful members of the swamp. How do you think he knows all of their pressure points? He is using the people they corrupted to take them down. Manafort has the balls of a made man. You think he is going to crack and give false testimony to save his ass? Trump is so loyal to him he will not let anything happen to him.

>THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP

Said increasingly paranoid-schizophrenic shitlib cunt for umpteenth time.

Hope so

This

/thread

No. We've taken out (((your))) financial networks worldwide. We've cut off all the heads of your hydra. You've got nothing left. Nobody will shed a tear when you are gone.

Deep State is freaking out.
Trump isn't going anywhere.
Mass arrests are coming.
It'll make the Nuremberg Trials pale in comparison.
Obama will be found guilty of treason.

>We've taken out (((your))) financial networks worldwide
W0t

Yes, how DARE he challenge the establishment! It was HER turn! Let's build death camps for those uppity midwesterners who think they are entitled to representation!

Alright I'll give you the basic gestalt since you seem to all be dumb and you don't realize how bad this is for Trump.

>After Manafort was ousted as Trump's campaign chief in August 2016, Gates continued working on behalf of the soon-to-be president, helping fundraise $25 million for the pro-Trump nonprofit America First Policies and working on Trump's inaugural committee.
This is dirty money. You think the Clinton Foundation is bad? All of this money is rotten. You will get the full story soon.

>As Mueller's probe intensified in the early months of the Trump administration, Gates left the nonprofit altogether.
Oh well case closed then....

>As recently as June, however, The Daily Beast reported that Gates was still visiting the White House and working under Barrack, who has remained one of Trump's most trusted advisers.
OOPS! Looks like Gates knew too much and they couldn't get rid of him or he'd spill the beans.

Gates has personally, traceably laundered $3 million in money from Eastern Europe and his hands are deep in the $25 million allegedly illegally funneled into America First Policies.

Gates' testimony brings down Trump directly, it brings down Nick Ayers which then topples Mike Pence. As all of this goes down the Mercers are going to roll to avoid getting implicated in the fraud. That opens up EVERYONE to criminal prosecution (including that guy you used to love but now shockingly pretend you never did, Steve Bannon.)

Trump's entire team is headed to prison. The only remaining question will be is anybody clean or will the country be forced into a constitutional crisis and redo of the election.

Collude to do what? Op you fucking faggot how about you think for yourself and understand that their is zero substance in what you wrote. Only Illinois had a full voter system breach and it went heavily for Hillary.
If Russia was responsible for hacking then why favor Hillary?

>God of the gaps conspiracy
Nice fan fiction

Reminder that it's not a crime to "collude" with a foreign nation, especially in regards to the transferring of money, otherwise every politician would be guilty of colluding with Israel and the entire government will be going to jail

Literally Steele is British.

Not hacking the actual vote tallies. Why do you Drumpflings always try to divert like this? Nobody thinks Russia changed vote totals.

Trump coordinated with Russia in their multifaceted cyber war against Hillary Clinton. This is fact. Manafort and Gates are experts in illegally laundering the money of Eastern European dictators. Manafort and Gates are going to prison for what would be life unless they roll hard on all of their clients. If one CENT changed hands between anyone in Russia and the United States, whether to a PAC or an individual, everyone involved has committed treason. There's no coming back from that.

Oh but Trump will get away if Russia trusted him to live up to his side of the quid pro quo AND no money was ever changed hands between anyone involved. I'm sure Russia trusted Trump that makes perfect sense knowing Trump's history....

To rig an election it is absolutely treason and officials have called it the textbook definition of treason.

scared drumpfkins?

Those malformed pedo eyes. Every time.

one can only hope

WE KNOW YOU MURDERED SETH RICH. ALL OF YOU MOTHIERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO PAY WITH YOUR LIVES FOR THIS TREASON. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY. IF WE CAN'T GET YOU LEGALLY THEN WE'LL FUCKING LYNCH YOU. CLOCK'S TICKING

>Former Nixon aide
Isn't former used redundantly here?
He hasn't been relevant for 40 years.

>Gates' testimony brings down Trump directly, it brings down Nick Ayers which then topples Mike Pence.
Nice fan fiction m8. Just because they all know each other doesn't mean they all know what the other is doing. In fact, I bet you that Pence and Trump don't know a damn thing.

So, when is the Trump "Nigger video" coming out? And the video of Trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed?

It's hilarious, the democrats are actually terrified.

>Dem Senator warns Mueller not to release his final report before the 2018 midterms

Is this the part where (((Trump))) is revealed to have colluded with ((((((Israel)))))) to do 9/11?

Did Russia force the FBI to reopen the Hillary Clinton email investigation days before election?

Why would Gates know anything about what Manafort did 5 years ago?

What single accusation has ever been laid at the feet of Manafort during his tenure as Campaign Manager? No one has ever said he was working for Russians during this time. this is just a sideshow, they want to attack any tangentially related to Trump simply for optics. It's not going to work.

You can be Russian for all I know. Only Russians indicated didn't do any good shit online. They even organized the "not my president" campaign.

>Trump coordinated with Russia in their multifaceted cyber war against Hillary Clinton. This is fact.
Please provide evidence to support this fact.

Not looking good for Trump

Reddit conducted an investigation without any classified data and found over 75 different forms of collusion between Trump's team and Russia. Imagine what Mueller has. Mueller has access to EVERYTHING.

Inb4 he talks about Russians that paid for shit memes on Facebook.

>30 to life in maximum security
how? sitting president can't be charged with a crime.

You don't wonder why Kissenger was sucking Donald's cock like the good jew he is? Trump knows everything, and he will bring it all down.

you have to go back

fpbp

It isn't a civil war when only one side believes in owning guns. It's more of a "get off my fucking lawn or I'll shoot you" that eventually leads to the non gunner army dwindling until they wave the anything but white flag and give up.

OP,
Paul Manafort's crimes came about in 2012 and 2014, when he was an employee of the Podesta Group lobbying D.C. on behalf of Pro-Russian Ukrainian interests.

>reddit
>investigation

>This is fact
show it

You're so desperate. It's goddamn hilarious. Stay mad, kid.

>Thangs
You literally just look at headlines huh? You realize that judge in Flynn case is asking for the 302 revision history and has a history of overturning guilty pleas in face of doj manipulation? Peter Stzrok will be in the news again.

Trump out jewed the jews

Collusion isn't illegal. The left is mentally ill

During a time when Obama had more flexibility with Russia and Hillary had a reset with them.

>we failed to take their guns this past week
>back to muh Russia

Good, the Russia drama is more interesting

Kind of funny how this is the inverse of "Trump is really seriously really really BTFO'd this time" isn't it? I want it to be true though...

>actually trusting reddit
go back to 9gag, faggot.

Manafort and Gates were partners in crime for many years. They both worked on Trump's campaign. They're both money launderers who worked with Eastern European despots. Gates raised $25 million in presumably dirty money for Trump (from where?) after Manafort was fired.

Their OTHER crimes don't matter to the Russia investigation. They're rolling on Trump to limit their time in jail from their past money laundering deals by exposing their more recent money laundering and money transfer deals they did between Trump and Russia.

But if there were no such deals then I suppose you're right Trump will get away. But why would Trump hire expert money laundering criminals to his team, both of whom had extensive experience transferring money in and out of Eastern Europe in the first place?

Anyone knowledgeable about gun law in California have some tips? I know the laws are shit, and ammo is expensive, but I really would like a defensive weapon if shit ever really did go down. I won't be able to leave this state for another two years.

We don't even know if Manafort was actually lobbying on behalf of Russian interests. His client was a Ukrainian that had some loose association with a few oligarchs in the past and his goals appeared to line up with Moscow's at a time when the deep state were booty blasted about pootin.

Mueller just doubled down on money laundering charges. WOW! what an amazing investigator,
>get hired to investigate russian interference
>viciously attack a guy no one thought was even related to this investigation because he shuffled his offshore money around

Mueller is either retarded or he's shitting his pants at the reality he has nothing and he's about to become the biggest enemy of the loony left.

>This is dirty money. You think the Clinton Foundation is bad? All of this money is rotten. You will get the full story soon.
Couldn't even make up a pedo ring or something 2/10

Comedy gold.

410 pump shotgun. You can probably get one for 200 bucks. probably the easiest firearm to use in home defense.

>that thing they did before Trump totally means Putin is tied in there, some how - some way
You just keep going.

>Lowest costing campaign in modern era
>25 million laundered money
You are retarded

He would hire people that know the game, not how then for their services.

Ever get tired of being a fag op?
Ever get tired of being wrong?
Drumpfs going down this time... hurr durr just like the last gorillion times....
Kys + sage=true

Thanks user I'll check it out.

You will be back again here in like 5 months with another conspiracy mark my words and screenshot this OP

>this is all an elaborate overly complicated move by a 70 year old man to avoid blackmail that's already been published containing no illegal acts
>worth treason

will probably take at least 5 months for the gates testimony to actually make any tangible change in the story

I don't know, the soyboys seem to think that if they fake some evidence Trump just throws up his hands, goes "aw shucks" and goes to jail, like this whole Mueller fantasy just happens in a vacuum where nobody does anything about it and they just get to win, it's the "Swiper no Swiping!" of politics.

>As recently as June, however, The Daily Beast reported that Gates was still visiting the White House and working under Barrack
Did he pass anything about Trump to Obongo?

>The Daily Beast

Sage

How do you not know who James Deen is?

and yet with all of this nothing comes as close as Obama while running as president literally admitting to colluding with Russians on live tv for the whole world to see and nothing happened, guess what will happen here? nothings.
And something actually happens people should just pick up guns and shoot you all for being hypocrits.

What is wrong with these people? Can't they just wait 3 or at most 7 years for Trump to be gone through traditional methods? Their impatience is incredible. They were working overtime to try to invalidate his election using re-counts almost the day after he won. It's unhealthy to care this much who the President is because it's a temp position with limited powers anyway and always one of two that makes it through the primaries of the dominate parties.

>Barrack
When you start seeing things that aren't there, the post.

It's stale af.

every other news cycle

Am I banned?

They've got to keep this up for as long as possible. It's a fundraiser right now and if Trump is clean before the 2018 election, the Democrats will get their assholes turned inside out.

the ends
>gates has to stay on the team
justify the means
>the 25 million was dirty money