The Toyota war

How did Gaddafi get btfo by a bunch of niggers in pick up trucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard Libyan troops were not really well trained and equiped but i too want to know what other reasons why

CIA armed and aided them.

Why such carnage ?

I mean like how did they arm them ? And wheres the proof

Bump

>france can only win whit chad on their side

CIA supplied them and performed the necessary strategic strikes for them to gain the upper hand.

really thats all.

Thank you

hilux master race

Because France and the CIA aided Chad.

France, the US and Britain retard.

swarming tactics and infinite rpg rounds

africans are good at mobility, look at roarkes drift

>a bunch of niggers in pick up trucks
huh

when the fuck are we going to take Toyota to the war crimes tribunal

Because, it is nearly impossible for a large scale symmetric fighting force to defeat a small scale asymmetric fighting force.

>a bunch of niggers in pick up trucks

Arabs/Berbers were so butthurt at getting beat by niggers.

It's in the name

this

>the virgin libya
Vs
>the Chad Chad

those 1500 French soldiers made the difference
When you have whites in your team your chances of winning become 88%

Rebel forces / antifa don't wear uniforms, obey orders, or fear fascists. When they come for you, no military, tanks, missiles, drones or fighting force will stop them. They will hunt you down, slaughter your security detail, and then they will kill you. I can name 20 different state heads that have been dispensed by rebel citzenry / antifa. They have never failed to take down their enemy. If they want Trump, they will take Trump. A hundred thousand armed men determined to take you out can't be stopped.

he hired niggers as mercenaries you lunatic
thats why the isis/alqaeda guys hillary and obama sent to kill him enslaved any niggers they see

Nonwhites have shitty morale, they are easy to route. Nips excluded.

So Obama actually led to black suffering in africa?

Did you miss the part about NATO planes bombing the shit out of the Libyan military?

I-i'm so scared g-guise

Arab armies promote officers based on tribal affiliation and loyalty to the leader. This is done to prevent coups every two seconds but as a result you get conditions like the red army in the winter war with incompetent officers leading men against a highly motivated enemy operating on their turf. Also ghadaffi and many other Arab dictators (especially ghadaffi tho) purposely kept his army weak so they couldn’t perform a coup against him. Like seriously I think his army didn’t number more than like 30000 around the time he was toppled and that’s pretty low given libya’s size and their issues

NATO (starting with France and the UK but they ran outa bombs and had to go crying to America) started targeting all of Ghadafii's tanks, airforce, and radar installations.

This essentially grounded his entire military and made it impossible to fight. Meanwhile the CIA was arming the other side with even more anti vehicle small arms and it didn't take long for his army to collapse.

NATO airstrikes that decimated their airforce, air defense and armored convoys.

Where the photoshopped version with the Cookie Monster?

Just watch how many are armed with an AR15 and a 3-9 VX3 Leupold scope.
Same platform showed up from Obama, and all of a sudden everyone has the same gun and scope combo.
Obama/CIA /Blue Mt Security.

Here

everything was fine until America and Britain started bombing

>all of these retards confusing the 2011 nato intervention with the toyota war

The Arab fear the LandCruiser

Superior 1000 times folded chassis can drive over baka dunes with ease

/thread

Toyota pick ups are the modern equivalent of light cavalry, it's a type of hit-and-run warfare sandniggers are naturally comfortable with. Somebody described it as "working better than you'd expect, but less than you'd hope".

Gets me everytime. Thanks bro

it's a fucking toyota hilux you daffy cunt

>Nato airstrikes
Kind of this. Mostly, their command and control was decimated. It doesn't matter how well equipped or trained your troops are, once any ability to move them around the battlefield goes away everything becomes a chaotic mess. Now, Libya didn't have an army anywhere near the level of most western countries so even though a western power might have a military trained and able to somewhat fight with C&C, I can completely, with all assurance, guarantee the Libyan army did not.

Mossad and CIA assistance.

exactly.
These are not just toyos...they are the HILUX and are far superior to any toyota truck that we can get in the states

NATO used air superiority to smash any convoy of Qaddafi's soldiers leaving their bases so they had to sit and watch their country get torn apart

Hilux are excellent vehicles. Extremely reliable and cheap to maintain. I mean far better than any German or American cars.

>not sure if serious or retarded
Ita a 70 series LANDCRUISER ute you fucking faggot

t. I own one

This is a Hilux technical

Underrated

Libya is a nation of 6 million people.
The Capital was the stronghold with 1 million.
Europe blew it up to crap.
Invaders swooped in with trucks and took it.

European and American intervention obviously
(((They))) wanted him to die

NATO?

Thats an old Hilux
About a '95

This is still a landcruiser, you can make out the badge above the drivers wheel arch

Anybody in the Middle East that goes against the Petrol Dollar gets fucked.
This is "Israel & The Middle East 101" tier knowledge

Inaction is deadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Also that wasn't a very good threat. It probably encouraged the mutts to arm the Libyan rebels.

Nato airstrikes that dropped more bombs on Libya in two years than all the bombs dropped in WWII

Toyotas are seriously underrated military gear for irregular forces.

nah nah it says sandcruiser

He didn't, it was mostly the technologically advanced air strikes of the US and France that did the bulk of the work

That's like asking how some AIDS riddled gay man with no immune system got BTFO by a cold

are you saying the US and France are giving gay men colds? that pretty fucking homophobic

>How did Gaddafi get btfo by a bunch of niggers in pick up trucks?

Because NATO bombed the fuck out of the Libyan forces

It wasn't so much a threat as it was a warning. Gaddafi was very much personally involved in African politics, he knew there was huge amounts of unrest there and a massive African horde ready to go to Europe. He was actually pretty good to the sub-saharan Africans in his country

I'm saying they're the gay men giving everyone else colds

memes aside if some foreign terrorist element killed our president I'd pay it back to them in full if the nukes didn't glass their country first.

If a gay man sneezes and you don't open your mouth wide, then you're probably a homophobe

Gave me a giggle at the end of a cunty Monday. Cheers mate.

They were led by Green Berets & other SOF. Its what they do.

Army of deer lead by one lion, user.

I didn't know Chad actually looked like Chad lmao

because he didn't donate to the Clinton foundation for first fermale president of le 56%

Because of NATO and their strategic airstrikes. In reality the pick-ups guys really didn't do nothing and had superior air-support + armed and trained by western forces.

Don't forget that the civil war is still going on.

Agree on the military but remember he had nukes so no need for invasion size military

>Toyota pick ups are the modern equivalent of light cavalry,

Not Rommel level

Obama ordered airstrikes. First strike was American stealth bombers in a completely undetected night air raid. Each bomber bombed hundred targets each with smart bombs. Theres even a discovery channel doco on the air raids. This didnt work in Syria because russia intervened.

I don't remember how and I don't know if I still got the leaked emails. Wikileaks leaked it a long time ago. I don't know if they got the weapons from Iraq, if they use the same method as with syria. They got Gaddafi out to get the lybians weapon to arm syrian rebels. The goal is to get rid of every ally of Iran. That way Israel gets to keep is nuclear weapon monopoly in the middle east. That is straight from Hillary's leaked emails.

"Look - we came, we saw, he died." -Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Social media was against him and hilldawg was at her full strength

I heard a rumour that they used toyotas to flank enemies since those flanks would be mined but those mines only got triggered if pressure was applied for long enough..solution drive at 80 or more miles per hour and you are done...

The U.S. bombed the fuck out of him. Are you stupid?

Supported air strikes may of helped

Dude fuck you toyota is my husbrando

Yeah i didnt understand why we fought this conflict at all

Obama was a war mongering liar

rare australian on holiday here.

The fucking state of american posters itt

one half confuses it with the latest war in lybia, the other half believes USA was involved

This

(((Rebel))) commanders would call in airstrikes when they needed to move forward

>Hello CIA, This is General Akbar. We have a some flying tanks and flying bunkers surrounding a flying checkpoint that are in the NoFly Zone we need taken out. Thank you very much

Oil

Qaddafi's Pan African Currency (backed by physical gold) threatened the petro dollar.

At the same time oil demand had leveled out. Think of it like an intersection with gas stations on all four corners. If no new customers come by to increase sales (new demand) the only way to increase sales is to cut supply (one of the gas stations mysteriously catches fire and burns down).

Libya provided 10% of the worlds supply.

>His country is literally named CHAD