>two voices will cry out in a silence all will hear
TWO VOICES WILL CRY OUT IN A SILENCE ALL WILL HEAR

You hear anything anons? I didn't hear anything

Why do you keep spamming a million threads here about the chinlet and the chupacabra?

FUCK YOU I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS AND GETTING WATERY EYES

2SPOOKED

POLROFECY IS GAY FUCK YOU

>"a silence all will hear" is a literally meaningless term
>There are two people taking part in an interview at the same time, and they both have voices
WOW HOLY SHIT IT'S DA FUCKEN PROPHECY
MY IQ IS LITERALLY 40 AND I GET DUPED BY FORTUNE COOKIES BECAUSE I'M INCAPABLE OF COMPLEX THOUGHT
ITS FUKKIN HAPENING Sup ForumsROZ

Is the space dragon here yet?

holy shit
the prophecy
where does this put us on the timeline
the alyums are comin

Mfw that's the best pasta I've ever written...

BTW we will keep faking shootings until gun reform happens, just obey us already and you'll save a lot of fake dead kids

THAT FUCKING BEATLES SHIRT EVERY FUCKING TIME

CNN FUCKING SUCK AT PROPAGANDA FFS

Just found out henry ford was a kike hating nazi who wrote books about them. Thinking about pushing the ford is a nazi company meme just to watch shit burn.

Q predicted this

Post the pic with the dog driving, that shit is too funny

>pol current year plus 2
>he still parrots a LARP

the absolute state of this place

there isnt any silence, its just an attention whore with no hair and a FBI plant lecturing us on how gunz are bad and ignoring how the constitution is formatted(we should be able to buy nukes) and congratulating this ossetian bust trimming forum on how on bringing up him p without mentioning how weve ratted him out.

also, anyone have the original prophecy?

This is an incredibly deep and meaningful thread.

even the Beatles shirt to appeal to boomer hippies

this psyop has been planned to the last detail

The truth is silenced, but everyone still hears it.

IT IS PROPHESIED
THE DRUMS OF WAR
LIGHT THE HOME FIRES
DOGS SLIP FROM THEIR CHAINS
SHEEP TREMBLE
THE WOLF GRINS
THE FIRE RISES
THE FIRE RISES

The times are upon us.

all i hear are two whining children

prophecy interpretation thread

>when the weather cools
its getting lower in temp, it snowed TWO FUCKING TIMES this year when we only get one show a DECADE

>plans laid before america came to frution
freemasons / "jews" executing whatever theyre planning

>trying to force gods hand
soros controlled pope(benedict was forced to resign) wants to change everything, even the lords prayer

>island
brexit

>killing bolt
idk, the NK missle?

>star will gorge itself on clay
israel, jews, china, or texas

>idols will move about
idol has many definitions, but i think it means in this sit its a "false conception/fallacy"

>black flag
ISIS is unlikely, so my guess is corruption will finally fully seize control of congress

>belly of the dragon will drip water
chinas prob gonna get their sea

>two voices
either these fags or someone else

>rock on seven hills
italy/pol/ fucking loses it. Pietro Grasso, aka peter, aka stone. He's a far left scum. That or something else, maybe in constantinople.

>ravens will starve
idk, maybe the emo breed of teens finally die out

>bear will leave cave forever
california or russia

>rod and ring will strike
idk

That should be reversed and say before pol and after pol you useless fagoot

I already churned out enough memes for one day. Do it yourself.

>rod and ring will strike
please be real weapon

Oh FUCK.

oh no....

The PROCHECY
This is actually the two voices now
It makws fucking sense too

>two voices
check, two notable figures suddenly rose to national attention
>will cry out
implies they need help, which fits in accordance with the mass shooting context
>in a silence
silence would refer to the mass shooting itself. dead kids = silence. or it could be referring to the nation's response to the parkland shooting: awed silence
>all will hear
national (international, really) media attention. all have heard about the parkland shooting

its fits the prophecy by almost every conceivable definition

Or it's not and you're looking for an even that fits your interpretation

wow it's almost like that's how a prophecy functions, good thinking there sport

The idols moving one was those southerner statues getting ripped out.

> In a silence

Nigga the media is a echo chamber of this shit

>when you make a stinky and no ones there to wipe

An island drifting wad brexit maybe.
And that belly of the dragon dripping happened some time last year was confirmed on here cant remember though .

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move. The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand.
Something I see a lot of anons doing is assume that this is one of the signs, and thus it must have already happened since it's the first one. But no, it is in fact the final part, and is simply warning us that the culmination of their plans will occur during Autumn/Winter, but by that point it will be too late to save ourselves.
The Signs:
>Three branches will become one.
Obviously Republican control of all three branches of Government.
>An island will drift away.
This one is most likely Brexit. If it isn't, I bet my country is the one to do something stupid, like break off ties with the US.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
This is either that missile that Trump sent to Syria, or the Norks and their oversized bottle rockets.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Israel makes advances in taking Palestine for themselves? Might be China buying out all of Australia's resources like they're on the way to doing.
>Idols will speak and move about.
I like the idea you had, about an idol being a fallacy. In the Bible, a false idol is another word for a false god, or a false prophet. A bet a thousand bucks that this is talking about the Pope. I never really liked the idea of a Pope personally, a man who claims to be the voice of God, but at least they followed traditional values and beliefs. This new Pope, Francis, certainly does not. So even if you believe that the Pope is the voice of God, this man clearly is not in the slightest trying to uphold God's tenants, and is in fact actively working to demolish them. A false idol, even in comparison to other false idols.
Continued in next post.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
I don't know if it will have to do with ISIS, but the Dome is likely that golden temple in Jerusalem, so it might be them.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
This seems like it would be China, but there must be some layer of symbolism that I'm missing because I don't know what it could mean, apart from a storm on its south coast.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Those two are certainly feeling like this one at the moment, and considering all of the creepy deep state connections they seem to have, I'm putting my money on this one.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Seven hills most likely means Jerusalem, but it's the reference to a rock in addition to this that interests me. In the Bible, the most common reference with the word "rock" is when it is being used to describe Jesus Christ, as "the spiritual rock". "For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.” Notice how it says THE rock, as in, the only. This leads me to believe that this part of the prophecy is referring to someone who purports to be a spiritual rock, someone that encourages people to take in their spiritual essence as they do in Christ. It also ties in to the prophecy of the Antichrist, who has yet to be relieved. Francis is the false prophet, there is no doubt about that. So, this "rock" standing on "seven hills" is in fact the Antichrist, taking up his throne in Jerusalem.
>The ravens will starve.
This is a line from Luke 12:24 that seems very relevant. "Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap; they have no storeroom nor barn, and yet God feeds them; how much more valuable you are than the birds!" This likely means some great famine will occur, but I'm not too sure.

episode 3 confirmed?

The weather will cool more and more as Earth's magnetic field weakens. The end of the world isn't for another few decades. No mark of the beast, still survivors in Egypt. We're a long way off.

Use this time to meditate.

JUST STOP YOUR CRYING ITS A SIGN OF THE TIMEEESSSSSSS
>WELCOME TO THE FINAL SHOW, HOPE YOURE WEARING YOUR BEST CLOTHES

the silence all will hear is the tips both fbi and the cops ignored

replying for extra visibility.

prophecies are vague bullshit for a reason.

>This likely means some great famine will occur, but I'm not too sure.
South Africa after the confiscate white farmland? That's a year or three depending.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
If this means Russia, then I have no clue. If it means California, however, there are a couple of different things I can think of. The first, is that California succeeds and separates itself from the US. The other thing, is that they finally free themselves of ignorance and shed their shackles. Basically, major redpills for California. Does anyone have that picture of those guys in a cave with a bunch of levels, with the top level being above ground and the deepest is a bunch of mongs watching shadow puppets? I fell like that's a perfect description of what I'm thinking of.
>The rod and the ring will strike.
I can't think of any symbolism that goes with this, and I can't find any decisive references to them in the Bible. Aprt from a discipline rod used to punish, the most obvious for the rod is in Revelation 11:1: "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein." It can also be used to mean staff as well, and has been used to describe a royal sceptre. As for the ring, all I can find is that rings were "an indispensable article of a Hebrews attire, inasmuch as it contained his signet. It was hence the symbol of authority." So maybe it means that the Jews will take authority to measure and punish people as they see fit? If the Antichrist is on his throne in Jerusalem then it stands to reason that they'd be his taskforce or something to that effect. His loyal subjects that worship him, and punish those who don't.

This is the most though I've ever put into this prophecy, and it's revealed quite a few parallels with the years of Tribulation in the Bible, so either someone went to a lot of effort to think up a bunch of reference to the Bible just to use it in a shitpost, which I would admire, or it is a genuine prophecy. Considering that some of them seem to have come true already, I believe it to be the latter.

If it was a Shitpost I'd be proud... After all, only an Aussie could've Shitposted such a masterpiece!

maybe based japan will hermit up once again. they had ~1500 years of no meaningful outside interaction until ~1860 after all.

OMG

>>belly of the dragon will drip water

I thought it was about the dam malfunction last year - dragon because commiefornia is the highest gdp state, right?

The star is probably Israel going after yhe Greater Israel, the ravens part is about the British Crown (the ravens in the tower of London or wherever), dragon is China moving to get some more seas, rod and ring a powerful (nuclear?) weapon, seven hills is either Rome or Jerusalem.

Oh look a false prophet. Go tell the dragon the time is not yet. Bye bye.

Its not a psyop you gimptard.

Cock rings? Pol is shit today, night.

Wipey

> rock, raven, bear, rod

Sweet, thnx bye.

It's not a weapon. It's the exact opposite.

California will sink.

Why do you posted these 2 fucking actors here all the time? It is embarasing. Bald el goblino larping as freedom warrior. Better than bbc or roach posting but have zero effect. Only to post more amerimutts memes.

What silence? All I've heard is chatter so loud it's been hurting my ears

The "rod and ring" thing reminds me of the power button symbol.Circle with a line going down the middle