Multiculturalism doesn't work

even when everyone is mixed

youtube.com/watch?v=g29P3-xj7GQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4suegOrm2Vs

look at this shit. they literally CANNOT EVEN TELL WHO IS ""WHITE"" AND WHO IS BLACK, but they still have things like affirmative action and racism. no matter what, there's going to be someone crying that they're oppressed.

I've always found this really funny.

Even in the black community in the USA the lightskins are perceived by all the other blacks to be higher tier. The super dark skins are perceived to be lower tier. BY OTHER BLACKS.

Lightskin bitch is a common epithet I've seen in a lot of YouTube videos about these people.

It really does prove that identity politics is a hole of endless depth.

If white people were eradicated then suddenly it'd be the latinos that were the new whites. Eventually it would be the lightskin blacks that were the new whites. The darker skinned will always feel like they have a chip on their shoulder.

It's not a coincidence that light skin has been a valued statement of beauty in literally every civilization.

When it snows white we love it. When it snows black we know it's the end of the world. White is universally superior to black except when it comes to cars and jets and guns.

>diversity
>never ending strife and division
>To busy arguing amongst yourselves to realise (((who))) is really pulling the strings.

It's funny until you think about the fact that brazil is the future of the US and eventually Europe

>be Brazil
>average black doesn't mind being called Negão (something like a big black man) by non-black friends
>blacks and whites have very similar behaviors and don't see each other as two different species like black and white americans seem to do
>Average Black hue civilian is way less thuggish than the average black American
>blacks call out other blacks for acting niggerish
>blacks shit on the blacks who call racism and oppression for everything (very recently on Big Brother a leftist black bitch started bitching on a black guy for tying a bandana on his face, he told her to get fucked)
>People don't act like interracial marriages are the end of the world
>because most of the Brazilians are under the chance of being attacked by criminals, and most hues are black, blacks also hate black criminals for giving them a bad rep
>had a black president in 1909, nobody gave a fuck

I'd say that at least when it comes to race relations, Brazil does an unappreciated work. Shit, when I was in high school there was a classmate we all called Pretinho (kinda like "blackie" or "little black") for being the only black guy there and he didn't give a fuck.

I strongly believe that China will genetically engineer themselves into pseudo white people by then.

You act like being able to call him a black person black is some great achievement. All of you are mixed, you have a shitload of crime, and the reason you all act the same is because you all act like aids ridden degenerate non whites.

What abomination is this... Kill it with fire!

this, lighter skin people are valued more than their dark skin counterparts in every race group.

>blacks and whites have very similar behaviors and don't see each other as two different species like black and white americans seem to do

>Nigga please! What you consider white we consider shit skin. Your whites are no where near what I would consider white. No amount of bleached blond hair and Sammy Sosa skin whitener will ever make it true.

>that face
egh

Who will live 7 years before dying of cancer.

Lol fucking chinks

That little aztec whore is definitely asking for it.

What does it spell im phoneposting

source for scientific purposes

ariana sayani

>>Nigga please! What you consider white we consider shit skin. Your whites are no where near what I would consider white. No amount of bleached blond hair and Sammy Sosa skin whitener will ever make it true.
Any Scandinavian could say this about Americans too though

Yup but you don’t see me over here claiming that. We a nation of mixed breeds and proud of it. Your just larping like youz is white. At least we have full breed white here as well as other European and African.

>Your just larping like youz is white.
What did he mean by this

It seems that Brazilians claim Brazil doesn't have a race problem or is "post-racial." Maybe that is the case, or at least that is true as far as such a thing is possible. But Brazil is still a shit hole, so a post-racial future doesn't seem desirable even if achievable, or an improvement over the racial status quo.

Brazil is some kind of dystopia. The fact that you have pride in your mad max shithole is all the more frightening.

What do i Win ?

Seems like photoshop was too good for it Ms pant showed me the truth.

Its says something about your mother dying or some such nonsense unless you rspond post haste

Rip bong

This. If Brazil is what happens when we all get mixed bred together and become non racist multi-ethnic societies then count me the fuck out.

Why did photoshop not work? I had the same problem. No border? or what

>It's funny until you think about the fact that brazil is the future of the US

Not on my watch

Huh that first video
>poor dark skinned HueHue Creatura
>rich light skinned HueHue Creatura
rather than base the affirmative action on wealth they base it on skin colour. What a fucking retarded system.

I hate these kind of posts

larpity larp larp

Fug you.

Also,
>Only two blondes at the mixed school
>They're both dyed
Some great diversity. Latin America should be quarantined.

>no matter what, there's going to be someone crying that they're oppressed.
There is always going to be a minority of something in a country whether it's ideology, race, sexual orientation, etc.

People will always bicker over differences.

Basing the affirmative action on the school district would be interesting to see. Since most of the arguments for environmental discrepancies evolve around the fact that blacks have to go to "bad schools" so if that is the case going straight to the root of the problem is the correct course of action. When you go straight to race you are implicitly saying that the root of the problem is actually race

plz no

She looks tasty anons but her vageen probably smells like a rancid dumpster thats been left out in the sun for three weeks.

The problem they emphasise is 'discrimination', which of course must be solved by discrimination. This implies that if you're poor and white then you absolutely deserve it because you're so stupid you can't succeed even with all your white privilege, which explains the complete disdain for homeless white veterans etc.
Of course these policies are only going to lead to lots of brown people struggling to get by in universities because the actual discrimination in admission to these bastions of liberal thought is very low, so they'll either have to lower standards or face protests like you see in all the American and South African universities.
The worst thing about all these policies is that they can't even entertain the alternative hypothesis because it's a thought crime.