>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
twitter.com/BuzzFeedNewsDE/status/965593629531262976/video/1
>#120db women's movement against migrant violence protest on a concert
youtube.com/watch?v=BGA44z7v_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5LkZTv9MqCs
>Bundestag talking about Antifa blocking saturday's women's march
[URGENT : PASTE A YOUTUBE ARCHIVE OF AfD speeches in BUNDESTAG (too many lives, not enough archived)]

>English language analysis
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
>Turkish getting butthurt by Poggenburg (AfD) bant
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
Merkel walks out of the Parliament humiliated by AfD
youtube.com/watch?v=2jRYCuxUePY
Alexander's speech
youtube.com/watch?v=hp_RbAQtHng

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0 [postimg collection should be Frauke-free by now]
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/israel-knesset-abgeordnete-verlassen-saal-bei-rede-von-martin-schulz-a-953022.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/new-book-suggests-angela-merkel-was-closer-to-communism-than-thought-a-899768.html
reddit.com/r/DIE_LINKE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GUTEN TAG DEUTSCHLAND

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY MARTIN SCHULZ LOST

Was it failing to finish primary school twice?
Was it having book seller as his only formal education?
Was it having no previous political achievements, but end up being a member of the European parliament?
Was it being one of the ugliest MEP?
Was it the raging alcoholism?
Was it begging people at his rallies to shout his name and clap?
Was it paying shills to call him the next Donald Trump?
Was it The_Schulz?
Was it the MEGA memes?
Was it not being for GroKo, but then for it?
Was it saying he would never be in the same government as Angela Merkel, but later demanding to be her Foreign Minister?
Was it shaking hands with George Soros?
Was it claiming the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people?
Was it being involved in the destruction of the EU free trade organization?
Was it bringing the SPD down to 16% and making it irrelevant?
Was it saying what refugees bring to Europe is worth more than gold?
Was it his support of voting rights for refugees?
Was it being used by Sigmar Gabriel and Frank-Walter Steinmeier as a pawn?

Or was it because he is a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty Zionist?

Geez I just can't seem to put my finger on it!

Gift from the soon to be French general

>Edition Edition

>Deutschland Deutschland

Doppelt hält besser? ;)

Is it true that this song is banned in Germany ?

IT WAS HIS TURN!

NO BRAKES

Latvia best EU
prove me wrong and I give you 3 potato
(thats more than 2 potato!!!!)

That's Austria dude

Yes

>tfw Estonia is the only thing saving you from being constantly teabagged

I'm off to work... meh... don't want to

Shut up kenya

Seriously Hans, I NEED an english translation or at least a transcript of this speech

tl;dr
EU ratio for refugees won't happen because its retarded because some countries like Poland refuses. He basically says "less EU, more Germany"

>I'm off to work... meh... don't want to
arbeit macht frei

In my defense I actually looked for an African flag as closely resembling Germany as I could

He was simply the wrong candidate in a party that is dissolving because they do not represent anyone here anymore.

I actually liked Schulz before. He had the balls to be the first German politician to speak German in Isreal's parliament, openly criticizing their settlement policy. When that happened, I couldn't believe he was a social democrat.

>yfw you realize generation snowflake is unironically pushing for communism

Source? Looks promising.

>All party members are entitled to vote in the postal ballot which started on Tuesday and ends on March 2 on a coalition pact for Europe's biggest economy which could decide the future of Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Is there a SPD poll for/against GroKo ? Or partial results ?

Not that much
Danish miniserie '1864' episode 5 @00:07:04

This dude is so physically similar to my grandparent... It's scary.

Thank you, Jacques!

So is it just memes that his jewish?

No idea, don't care, I'm not into unsubstantiated conspiracy theories like most of Sup Forums, but here's a link in German from 2014
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/israel-knesset-abgeordnete-verlassen-saal-bei-rede-von-martin-schulz-a-953022.html

>implying that isn't a calculated move to gain votes from the growing anti-semetic left

Everything Schulz did was contrived.

That was two years before election. Schulz wasn't even on the map in Germany, so he couldn't fish for votes.

Like he didn't groom himself to become chancellor.

Speculation. No way to prove it and I don't see the sense in it.

The proof is you fell for it because he also said Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.

And how does that prove he was setting himself up for running for chancellor?

That is a logical overreach and non-sequitur

You're a retard who entertains the idea that something Martin Schulz said is credible.

Are you perhaps this meme
and cannot figure out why he lost? He's done, and here you are STILL shilling for him!

Oh you!!

No don't listen to these idiots. You can sing Deutschland Deutschland über alles all you want, it is part of the National Anthem but simply is not sung at official functions.

You can see my ID. I answered on but it was not me.

>You're a retard who entertains the idea that something Martin Schulz said is credible.
I don't believe Martin Schulz. I am saying that
a) I first heard of him when he openly criticized the Israelis in German in their own parliament and that I was very surprised that he was a social democrat, and
b) that (You) are making illogical jumps from one argument to another. You're literally moving goalposts.

I am not disagreeing with you on the fact that Schulz is an idiot and the SPD is retarded for running him as a candidate. I disagree with the conclusions you illogically draw from something he did in 2014 in relation to his 2017 run.

Before election
>I actually liked Schulz before
After election
>He was simply the wrong candidate in a party

Yea not shit, moron. You're exactly like him. No morals, corrupt, lies, intellectually dishonest.

You're irrelevant.

No, the only banned song is the Horst Wessel Lied.

Fuck off, Ahmed, you know nothing about our history and that's why you need to go back.

Get in here:

Merkel is a fucking commie

> He had the balls to be the first German politician to speak German in Isreal's parliament
what the fuck? is it taboo or something to speak one of the world's major languages and from the country in which it's a lingua franca when visiting the Kike hive? holy shit, there's a new reason to hate the Jews every damn day.

p e t t y fucking whiners

Can you even argue? Or are you functionally braindead.

Yes I liked Schulz. He did something I liked, which is openly criticize Israel's settlement policies. That I find admirable. It isn't done enough and they treat the Palestinians the way the Nazis treated the Jews (the irony escapes them of course). So yes, I liked him for having the balls to do that. That was in 2014.

When he ran for chancellor, I didn't like it. He was the wrong candidate. He should have stayed on the European level of politics.

Is that too hard to understand? In one capacity I deemed him competent, in another I didn't. Whether you agree with me on this is not the point, but do you understand my argument?

>Yea not shit, moron. You're exactly like him. No morals, corrupt, lies, intellectually dishonest.
You don't even know me. And I'd say it is harsh to call someone 'intellectually dishonest' if you cannot even follow a simple argument. Who are you to judge me on an intellectual level?

>You're irrelevant.
To you. I hold a job in which I influence many young people and I really doubt that my influence is irrelevant. You're the keyboard warrior that spouts empty phrases that you don't even understand.

Well there is no law but all our politicians are fucking wimps. He was the first to speak German in their parliament afaik.
He was also the first to criticize them on their turf.

But how is German a Lingua Franca in Israel?

i worded that poorly. i meant a lingua franca of the country the guest politician is coming from. unless you're being cheeky by implying Germany is Jew controlled.

Well

NAZIS OUT

Will Merkel last until 2021?

that's just confirming what we already knew desu. Sup Forums has been saying it forever. aren't there literally pics of her floating around in uniform?
>missing the real (((enemy))) of the modern age in favor of re-enacting shit that is under the bridge already
it's current year my dude

Well too bad no German newspaper will pick those photos up.

would anybody honestly even care? she's already a nation wrecking whore. can't get much worse than that

Stasi is still a bit of a stigma here.

Ah, I see.
Thanks for clearing that up!

And no, I didn't mean to imply Germany being controlled by the Jews.

So this is clearly aimed at old people who want to vote yes in SPD for GroKo, right ?
Nice

Well if someone would make it public anyway

At the point, it's all damage control from you. No one with a gut feeling for politics would deem Schulz capable of anything. The fact that you think he "had balls" to speak German in the parliament and "oppose" something as obvious and the Jews genociding Palestinians shows you are a brainlet. Schulz is uneducated and therefore cannot speak English for shit other than regurgitate scripts at interviews and his opposition to Israel's treatment of Palestinians is textbook commie behavior - Trotsky, Castro, Guevara all did the same and lefties love it.

At first I thought you were being disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, but now I'm sure you're just plain stupid and let yourself be easily manipulated by what politicians say. At least you're on your way to become redpilled, but you have a long way to go you newfag.

Der Spiegel ran a story on this hitting at her communist past

spiegel.de/international/germany/new-book-suggests-angela-merkel-was-closer-to-communism-than-thought-a-899768.html

apparently, der spiegel had an earlier interview with mounk where he talked about/mentioned the experiment
anyone got this, should be 2015-ish

that photo is long around i think, anything else?

Hi my cousins

What does this mean?

t. brainlet

don't know man

t.incestoous birth defect

It's when your family tree is a circle

and by cirle we mean point

But I thought we were frens

Good morning

gee, you'ra not gonna get salty over some light shitposting, are you?!
lurk more if you have to

Some places have severe support for the AfD... some are ... lacking

>tfw Hamburg

It is unforgivable waht u have done

Lower Saxony got a long SPD tradition because of the Agriculture and NRW is flooded with old miners, turks and cucks

hey she actually is cute if you can't see her evil eyes

>Grüne 32%
Wake me up

>Niedersachsen higher than Hamburg
Color me surprised. Still shit though.

>CSU 42%
The eternal Drehhofer

Are you gay or something?

why is the east voting for the Linke?

mea culpa, mea maxima culpa
(quote from pet shop boys song)

Germans are under a lot of stress right now. They need all are support. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

>Drehhofer
what kind of degenerate sex toy is that?!?!

Den Sozialismus in seinem Lauf hält weder Ochs noch Esel auf. Warum wählt der Osten die SED?
Ausgewohnheit

no she's just spooky

Well, this comment at least has the semblance of intelligence, so I'll bite.
The reason I found him "brave" for doing that is that I had thought no German politician would ever speak out against anything the Israelis did because of our history and the guilt that is being force-fed here from kindergarten onwards. Add to that that he is a leftie, this impressed me. But although he is a leftist, he is not a commie, as far as I can tell.

I was absolutely let down afterwards. When he was announced as the choice for candidate for the SPD I was flabbergasted at first. But the moment I heard his speeches I knew it was all the same leftist bullshit.

And thank you for saying I am far from redpilled. The redpill meme is what Sup Forums uses to feel superior without any kind of actual reason behind it.
I argue based upon facts, evidence, reason and logic. That is diametrically opposed to the "red pill", which is just a name for paranoid schizophrenia.

That's because she was artificially made in a lab duh

Are you a fucking arab or why do you care about Palestinians ?

I am blonde and blue-eyed, not arab.

I don't care they're Palestinians, for all I care they could be blacks or turkish. They are humans.

>They are humans

>>reddit.com/r/DIE_LINKE/

>They are humans.

Are you actually implying they're a scientifically different species?

>misses the 'scientifically'
>posts a meme picture

Ok. Wie ist es so ohne Schulabschluss?

Keine Ahnung, sag du es mir. Ich habe erfolgreich studiert

DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF TAY TAY

guise can anyone explain how Olaf Scholz got away with the 20 million euro damage G20 debacle to now be a federal minister?