How do Americunts sleep at night knowing they are being kept safe by subhumans?

How do Americunts sleep at night knowing they are being kept safe by subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same as you but without wet dreams involving homosexuality

These indios just like to kill.

Top quality banter, sir.

Primarily out of frustration over the Provincial Assembly’s stagnancy on the issue of defense, Benjamin Franklin founded the Philadelphia Military Association in 1747, modeled after London’s Military Association. These Associators were entirely volunteers; men could come and go as they pleased, and had to provide themselves with equipment. Over time, Military Associations sprang up in a handful of counties around Philadelphia. These Associators worked along with state-sanctioned militia following the enactment of the temporary Militia Laws.

Because these are the real Americans keeping us safe.

>frickin' bong thinks we sleep
Kek

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.

>kept safe by military
w...what?

Name their band Sup Forums

I love BTFOing Britfaggots who try to insult based Ameribros.

Holy shit. Really UK? 1984 is a better alternative than this degeneracy.

>The same as you but without wet dreams involving homosexuality
Nice. Some Brit just got maple syrup injected up their ass by a Moose. Or something with Leafs, or hockey. I don't know I'm sleepy.

how does it feel knowing that the royal army is trying to recruit fags trannys and moslems?

Operation Seelöwe soon

you mean keeping isreal safe

YOU HAVE ANTI-STAB VESTS YOU FUGGING BONGS JUST GO TO THAT NIGGER AND KNOCK HIM OUT

That guy is wearing a New York hat, those must be American police

For all the shit US cops get for brutality or whatever, at least they aren't completely neutered like UK police. That dude should be tased, made to eat pavement, and then beaten repeatedly and brutally with a night stick

American baseball caps, particularly Yankees hats, are popular in Europe even though most of Europoors are ignorant to the fact that it's for a sports team

you literally had whole armies of pajeets and muhammads fighting for you

i knew what that meant before i ran it through translate, i think i've been here too long, im starting to learn german on accident. well, fire away hans, we wont stop you this time.

Brown people are exceptionally good at killing since they have just low enough IQ to take commands but not high enough to reason why. Plus it means one less white kid dying in some sand box kitty litter hell hole. They are tools to be used as such. This is coming from a vet.

but what MOS are they tho

>it's for a sports team
And a shitty one at that

They have the most championships out of any team in any sport in America or Canada by far

You think military industrial complex is there to keep America safe? How naïve.

"our" military doesn't keep us safe they keep dicking around the middle east and being good friends with Isreal.

What the actual fuck?

>Having others fight your wars for you is a bad thing
Nigger do you even Roman Empire?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxilia

>Some Spic killed a hundred ubermensch Aryans

That's pretty sad

The Marines are cannon-fodder.

another amazing Hitler success story

Soldiers aren't what keep the US safe - they're what keeps cheap gasoline in their cars.

It's no great fete to join a victorious military. Anyone would be happy to join a winning team. Try joining a movement that the greater population of the galaxy despises. Now that's a great fete.

What happens when electric cuckbox cars take over? Why aren't sandniggers stopping electric cars from being a thing?

my dis were mexican and black. sdi white. all hard af

What am I reading?