Are they going anywhere with the 2 Zeno's thing? What's their end game?

Are they going anywhere with the 2 Zeno's thing? What's their end game?

I think it is really fucking dumb that there is 2 "literal actual" Gods now. Like were they thinking at all?

It makes absolutely no sense, they travel into the future and bring God back to the past so now there's two God's? Surely being the actual full-on omnipotent beyond-universes god that created the entire multiverse puts him out of the bounds of time, seeing as he created it and all.

This isn't the Abrahamic god, user.

2 Zenos=2 grande padres
Padre is still lurking in the other timeline preparing to take over the others.

obvious Goku wins, uses super dragon balls to wish everyone back that got erased... maybe pull them into Universe 7 for Goku to fight.

Zeno doesn't create jack shit, he just deletes. he's basically the multiversal God of Destruction.

>god that created the entire multiverse
That has never been stated.

Turning them against each other might be the only way they can get killed.

>Zeno doesn't create jack shit, he just deletes. he's basically the multiversal God of Destruction.
What makes you assume that? It seems more logical to assume ZENo has both aspects. And it has been stated he's the most supreme being, so it makes perfect sense to assume he's the main creator. The "Gods" just create minor shit like mortals.

I think thats the entire point. If there are two xenos it shows xeno is not truly the ruler of the universe since he's an existence that is affected by time. Either make the grand priest the true ruler or whoever created the super dragon balls

How long until they get in a disagreement and erase each other?

It's never been stated that Zeno created the Multiverse. He's only shown to be destruction incarnated. The theory that he is merely a multiversal God of destruction hold a lot more weight.

I'm honestly expecting some sort of story twist where we get introduced to some sort of multiversal Supreme Kai.

>tfw the god of creation is actually Zeno's angel

>I'm honestly expecting some sort of story twist where we get introduced to some sort of multiversal Supreme Kai.

I could see this. They could easily play it up as a all powerful God who doesn't like to make his presence known, in fear that the lower gods and mortals would become dependent on him. ( think the lunar games and modern-day abrahamic religions)

It's sorta weird that Beerus and Whis go out of their way to tell Goku and co that time travel is forbidden by the gods, but then Goku uses time travel to keep his promise to Zeno. I mean, there's no way Grand Priest didn't know how Goku got that other Zeno. I know DBS has bad writing, but I really do expect this to be a major point later on. They can't just let Goku break rules like that. I think that look Goku and Grand Priest gave each other is foreshadowing of his "punishment".

There is ZERO reason to think Zeno can create anything, is omnipotent, or any of that stuff. The ONLY ability he has shown is the ability to destroy/erase, and not once has anyone mentioned him doing anything else. There is no reason to think he's equivalent to our notion of "God".

Like said, he's more likely just the highest rank GoD. I don't know why so many people have such a hard time understanding that there's a difference between gods in the DB verse and gods in irl mythology. Even the Kaios are gods and they're weak af compared to most DBZ characters.

>What's their end game?
to have fun

Why is Super so shit compared to Z?

Z was actually that bad too

Money. It's cheaper to produce large quantities of low quality material that you know will make a decent profit cause it was so cheap to make. No company wants to risk spending the time, money, and effort making a high quality series only for it to end up unpopular. Companies want to milk profit from series that are already popular, but they don't seem to realize WHAT makes a series popular. The only thing they understand is cost VS risk.

No, you're either trolling or retarded. Z had flaws, and it isn't a 10/10 or anything, but it's worlds better than Super. Super is intentionally lazy in order to be as cheap as possible to produce. It's objectively worse.

>Goku meets the God of Earth and trains with him
>jk, he's just an elderly green ayylmao
>now, Goku meets the real deal, the Kaio, in the otherworld, and trains with him
>jk, he's only one of four Kaios
>now, Goku meets the real deal, the Grand Kaio, and trains with him
>jk, there are more gods
>now, Goku meets the real deal, the Supreme Kai, but this time Gohan trains with him
>jk, he's only one of five Supreme Kais, four of which were killed by Buu, including the Grand Supreme Kai who was actually the boss
>now, Goku meets a real strong god, the God of Destruction, and his angelic butler/teacher, and Vegeta and him train with him
>jk, there's a GoD-Supreme Kai pairing in each universe, all under the supervision of Zeno who is the actual god of the universes
IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL SUPER:
>Zen-chan makes Goku train with the Grand Papi as part of a game
>jk, Zeno is just the multiversal GoD, here's the Multiversal Supreme Kai, and either Goku, Vegeta and/or Gohan will train under his tutelage
>jk, there's another god above them, and we swear he's the top one
>but Goku will still train with him

(The enemy stand is a ZAM)

Why was this a good idea on Gokus part? Zeno is a spoiled brat who can erase universes. What happens when you put two spoiled brats together? They usually dont get along.