>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Real life blood sports: Nick Fuentes threatens merchant with a knife
youtube.com/watch?v=KBtjHCLBFEo

>Vee cries on the Kumite because of being flagged
youtu.be/zHI3HgjqP1c

>Vee denies Science
youtu.be/zyWJYp3r5-s

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Soygoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

A little video I made:
youtube.com/watch?v=KufZHgya6mg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=mMPw49hlrzE
youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0
researchgate.net/publication/259441354_Ancient_human_genomes_suggest_three_ancestral_populations_for_present-day_Europeans
youtu.be/nxkLvnSpHag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veeh has been sperging out on twitter all night and acting like Anita Sarkeesian by trying to hold Tonka/JF/Warski responsible for things other people do.

twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/with_replies

is warski white?

He looks pretty Mediterranean. So it’s hard to tell. He could be.

Anyone else looking forward to David "YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY TIME" Duke get dismantled by Fat Boomer Kike?

Are canadians white? Are jews white?
Some would say "yes" to both of those

He's Portuguese I think.

Oh my... well, I guess that’s technically white. Although, a lot of features are swarthy.

why is this eDrama shit on Sup Forums?

because its fun. everything doesn't need to be doom and gloom.
lmao
portuguese are "white", divide and conquer shill. I prefer the term European because it doesnt reduce my race to a fucking color, yah feel?

t. alberto barbosa

The backyward IBS stream: youtube.com/watch?v=mMPw49hlrzE

>because its fun. everything doesn't need to be doom and gloom.
then go to Sup Forums, faggot. keep your Keemstar bullshit where it belongs

New Alt-Hyp. "Educating Sargon and Vee on the Heritability of Political Views", Liberalists BTFO: youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0

Fair point, European man.

>bitching about internet political content on an internet political board in the age of the internet
You contrarian faggot nerd would have called Hitler an eCeleb.

Fuck off with your internet celebrities you pathetic losers

I love how we have so many genuine Big Brains in the Alt-Right.

The Sargonites bit off way more than they could chew.

>You contrarian faggot nerd would have called Hitler an eCeleb.
you need to learn how a comma works.
It shouldn't surprise me Sup Forums is nothing but larpers, drama whores, and "heppening 4 real now, seriously this time" threads.
>enjoy your teenage drama, faggot.

Did you guys see the Dumping with Scrump on JF? Funny stuff

I've hung out with Portuguese people for a decent bit, they not even remotely similar to spics or blacks, the ones I met were no friends to muslims. Like everywhere else in Europe, they have their own distinct culture and ethnicities, but they're certainly Europeans and 'whites'. I'm in full agreement that European is a superior description to White, divide and conquer horseshit is just that, horseshit. People forget that the Portuguese and the Spanish had massive empires that spanned oceans before the French and English ever did, very impressive nations in their day. Unlike other European nations, the Portuguese had a serious sense of their own people and of their own nation.
Solid folk.

So is Jim going to go on Vee's channel tomorrow or not?

I needed to watch it twice because the first time i got mesmerised by the background video.

Also the aquafags are not here so picrelated because i can't let traditions die.

These stupid debates about which European groups are "white" need to be put to rest. ALL European groups cluster together really well when compared to any other race.

And here's the PCA of Caucasians.

Post sauces pls.

>everything doesn't need to be doom and gloom.
Yes it fucking does, retard. Ever heard of reality?

cluster when based on what? You could literally be measuring nose formation genes

Clustering in the FST or fixation index which measures the overall similarities between the genomes of different populations.
Don’t know any Portuguese but I met a Brazilian once who was white. He was studying in america. He said almost everyone who is wealthy is white.
Why? It’s entertaining and a great way to get people involved in discussing important topics. I think you just don’t want people talking about the important issues.

One of them is from researchgate.net/publication/259441354_Ancient_human_genomes_suggest_three_ancestral_populations_for_present-day_Europeans

There are hundreds of similar studies though. Principle component analysis is the first statistical tool anyone uses on a new dataset, and it's pretty reliable. It's not just measuring "noses". It tries to find the underlying factors that explain the most variance in the dataset. Knowing where you fall on the projection predicts a significant percentage of your genome.

JF gives his experience with both the Shapiros
youtu.be/nxkLvnSpHag

>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW

Report and hide the thread if you feel it breaks the rules. (it doesn't). Your bitching is not serving much of a purpose.