Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren is now a wise man. How did this happen?

>He correctly guessed it's about a girl.
It's not that big a deal. You guys are over-reacting.

Kruger's memories.

It's not the first time he saw this. Not that you even need to be wise to make such a guess.

He is kruger the owl 2.0 afterall

He ejaculated inside Historia many times. He's no longer an angry emotional teenager controlled by his hormones.

>The same dense who didn't get Hitch feeling for Marlo when everyone can.
I guesses it's Puberty

They invented bluetooth in Paradis and Armin speaks to him.

>He ejaculated inside Mikasa many times. He's no longer an angry emotional teenager controlled by his hormones.

FTFY

Idiotic shipperfag.

He ejaculated inside Historia. Multiple times.
With Mikasa polishing her pearl as she hears them outside the door.

>He ejaculated inside Anni many times. He's no longer an angry emotional teenager controlled by his hormones

FTFY

>He ejaculated inside MIkasa. Multiple times.

>He ejaculated inside Reiner many times. He's no longer an angry emotional teenager controlled by his hormones.

FTFY

Suffering.

Reminder that Eren is titansexual, he thinks vaginas are disgusting and penisus are weird

Good thing we have a female titan.

So does Isayama have a grude because some Chad back in high school wasn't gay and wouldn't date him? Reiner was initially portrayed as the fit, handsome, popular guy, but that was revealed to be fake and now is a suicidal depressed sadsack whose entire life story is suffering.

>wants Falco to get the AT
>tries to kill himself with a gun
Is he retarded?

Except titans have no sex
The female titan looks female but it's not female at all, it's just a bunch of eldian magic flesh which looks like an actual human female.

After this chapter no one can tell me Annie will get Ymird

Falco is a creepy pervert going around peeping into someone's window like that

>He correctly assumed Falco's sexuality
No mean feat!

No one will pay attention to this.

>eldian
>creepy pervert
Are you surprised?

>He ejaculated inside Armin many times. He's no longer an angry emotional teenager controlled by his hormones.

This chapter showed two things. That Annie did not consider the rest of the 104th to be her friends and that she didn't object to destroying another wall and killing many more people only that Reiner befriended people first.

That might just be a guess, but I think she just played the loner to avoid getting attached and it failed somehow, otherwise she wouldn't have cared about Marco dying nor would she have spared Armin. Plus she made clear after Reiner explained that the 104th were never his friends that she is disgusted by him and his actions.

We also know Reiner's breath is so bad it makes people want to puke.

>Reiner claims they aren't his friends
>they obviously are
I feel sorry for him. The mental break once he realised he was in denial must have been hard. He obviously cared about them, that's why he saved Connie.

He's still fit, handsome, and very popular with the warrior cadets compared to Pieck, Pork, Colt and Zeke. Isayama is probably just a sadist. That, and Reiner's suffering may lead to him having redemption and a peaceful death.

>tfw even Annie has more screentime over Isayama's '''''''''''favourite'''''''''' character Shitmir

she actually was a loner and clearly wanted to avoid getting attached too but in the end he ended up teaching eren, saving connie, letting armin and jean be alive
she has conscience but doesn't whine about being righteous either
after all these years i thought isayama would forget how her character was but he didn't

>she didn't object to destroying another wall
actually she did say that they shouldn't, do you really think she said those thing because "reiner's friends"?, it was part of it but she clearly was thinking that more people would be killed but wasn't adamant, as her character says she get swept by the flow and it still applies here

Did Annie jump down there, because she is shit and it was a perfect disguise?

atleast if she dies it won't bad if it stays like this

I love Annie's and Kenny's sense of humour.

won't be as bad*

>*teleports behind you*
>*tips fedora*
m'lady

When was it confirmed that's Eren? Isn't he still in Paradis?

Why are there constantly hints of Annie and old guys now?

>girl whose family knows about the History of the world
>name her Historia
>hero of Marley that defeated the Titans
>name him Heros
>gross fat guy who has a murder fetish
>name him Gross
>new warrior bully asshole that eats Ymir
>name him Porco
>obvious new noble family head that is clearly going to be pure evil and the big bad of the series
>name him fucking BILLY
Why is Isayama so bad with names?

>this guy

Man this chapter was actually pretty good. Maybe I'll pick up the status chart again just in time for GRIM REMINDER next month

Say what you will abour Reiner but he's the most complex character in SnK

>GRIM REMINDER
>next month

Was he being genuine?

Don't forget Flegel.

Are you original chart user or the shitty attempt at a replacement?

Yeah, literally the very issue with BAR.
They arrived thinking they meet devils but realized they are humans too and formed bonds with them.

They each have some sort of issue.
Reiner lost his mind due to the Marley teachings and seeing things with his own eyes.
He is unsure what to believe as the soldier regards them as friends while the warrior firmly believes they are devils. Meanwhile, the soldier realizes he will never be forgiven while the warrior that he completely messed up by being too much of a soldier who encouraged the enemy from the bottom of his heart.

Annie is playing the loner cause she didn't want to feel attached for the mission but ended up a loner who got attached and let emotions get the better of her. In the end, she was ready to endanger the mission and retreated even further upon realizing she got attached.

Bertholdt, I am uncertain about though.

>uses reiner's story
>kenny says a daughter who tries to beat me to death
>she literally did that with her father
pretty sure it's more father issues than anything, but would be enough for doujins if those scenes ever get popular, I'd read them

We don't know dick about Bert. Why did Bert even become a warrior? Reiner for his delusions of family, Annie because her father made her, but no idea for Bert.

Depends, Eren was never really seen interacting with kids except when he was one himself.

I can seen Eren being genuine because he's a kid but also the ragetard who would lie and kill him of needed.

Wait, wasn't that in Lost Girls with beating her father into a semi cripple?

there have been like three anons who stuck around and I am one of them

>spin offs
>canon
Yeah but that did happen in Lost Girls.

Will Historia kill her to avenge her waifu

It's one of the most well-known fetishes/psychological maladies.
Father issues -> taste for old men.

I think that Isayama can redeemed himself with Armin at this time skip.
Eren now looks better and developed. I hope Armin and Mikasa too.

>Eren made Hisu not a dyke anymore
>Historia made him have interest in girls
POTTERY

In that case she should go after Porco, not Annie.

That raises an interesting point. What degenerate fetishes do the Shingekis have?
Pixis is a vorefag, obviously.

Pic unrelated, I know. But I think Armin will look like Erwin. Isayama is a hack

Don't forget.
>island where the main story takes place, usually referred to as a hellish world
>Paradis
>big evil empire that rules a ton of the world and abuses Eldians
>fucking Marley

BILLY is going to be the boss.
Quality Reviewbrah my friend.

He would look so hot in Marley's military uniform. Looks like British uniforms of old.

I also liked the postbox.

I don't want billy to be the big bad
It's so cliche

Where do you read the latest chapters?

>
>I think that Isayama can redeemed himself with Armin at this time skip.
Eren now looks better and developed. I hope Armin and Mikasa too.

Internet

He probably cut his hair like Erwin. It's like Isayama didnt gave enough torturing Erwin

On the internet.

KEKKKKKK
>but but but Isayama loves Ymir!!!

>can redeemed himself with Armin at this time skip.
Redeem himself? There is nothing wrong with Armin..

I want to kiss Eren passionately.

Is Billy actually his name or a nickname?
I mean, Billy is basically just a variation of William.

Would be neat if his name was Wilhelm.

If Isayama wasn't a hack, that would have been great.

His name is ヴィリー, so it should normally be Willy.

>should normally be Willy
>WILLY

Kys

Final Boss: Willy Tybur

Is that your argument?

Willy Wonker?

Fujos should be put into gallows and repeatedly publically raped by the local deformed drooling mentally retarded cripple till impregnation, then forced to marry the cripple and carry and raise it's several children in a tight knit village community.

ヴィリー is Vili
ウィリ is Wili
I think it should be Vili. Like the norse myth.

I guess that's the only time you'll get some pussy.

Edgy. You are most likely an LAMEfag.

*ウィリー is Wili
Dropped my ー

kys

google Beta Ray Bill

Wait for the official TLs before jumping to conclusions.

Both ヴィリー and ウイリー can be used for Willy if I'm not mistaken, but I see your point.

Forgot to say Vili sounds good too.

Vili the Norse God

Why does that one guy get triggered by EH so hard? It's pretty obvious it's always the same one guy getting mad over it, everyone else here is fine with it.

>What degenerate fetishes do the Shingekis have?
Reiner has an oral fixation since he's been sucking up to Marley during his childhood.
Armin is into physical/mental torment and rape impregnation.

>Vili
I like it.

>Vili, Brother of Odin.
>Slayed Ymir together with his brothers and ended the giants ruling the world.

Interesting story, they created humanity after Ymir was killed. They were also made from a tree and given sense, intelligence and life.