Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

New episode airing in a few hours. Prepare for complex survival game keikakus and Chads just doing Chad things.

And the rest of the previews.

Horikita a best.

Horikita a shit.

Is Ibuki gonna switch sides?

I believe mc manages to turn her into his "spy" inside class C

Image the hate sex with her.

BOSS ORDERS

Are you ready for Ibukil? It is universally known that tomboys are the best girls.

DONT 8 ME

Not in the anime. She'll remain as an antagonist.

No, she is antagonist user.

No user, that was someone else.

Unlikely, she'll become Horikita's rival.

Neat display stand.

I want Albert to do every PV from now on. Maybe toss in a BAD BOY or THAT'S ENOUGH in for flavor too.

Yes.

20 mins niggas

My wife Sakura is so cute.

I am not the type who is like "she is cute so she has to become a 'good' guy but considering she is obviously against Ryuen, she at least might work with class D to depower him.

Where's the cutout of 50%man with a hole on the face so you can be literally him in a photo?

Livestream starting soon

Best girl

No, that was someone else.

kitaa

for girls

Why is this guy so based?

RAPE
A
P
E

Whorikita x Sudo OTP

>Implying that she wouldn´t enjoy it

Could 50% man take on the Black dude?

what is he doing to her???

Why does she immediately cum every time she's near him?

yamauchi wants to fuck airi so bad

was it BOSS' ORDER?

Is there no payoff to that scene with those two fighting?

>Kouenji left the faggots on the island

MY SIDES

Yes but just like with the other 3 guys from Class C, its just a ploy to fuck up D Class.

He´ll probably have to go 52%.

>That was just an act. Mio is just acting as a outcast in her class so that she can infiltrate Class D to lower their morale in the special exam.

abused-chan

>Cleavage on the shirt
She wears oversize shirt?

Yeah at first I thought it was weird for her to have confronted Ryuen in front of Horikita last episode but it makes sense when you realise they're adding onto the façade that she pulled off on the Island.

>things finally go well for D
>meanwhile Chad just goes back to the ship and leaves them with a penalty because he doesn't give a shit

Damn him, this is gonna hurt their points.

>>meanwhile Chad just goes back to the ship and leaves them with a penalty because he doesn't give a shit
Fucking based

Well when he said he doesn't contribute to society he means it.

While its pretty funny. Its damn selfish of him to have done that. Kouenji lives up to his E- Social skills.

Indeed, my sides. He is one of the best charas of this show now.

They stumbled upon one of the secret spots but just as Sakura wants go check it out Katsuragi comes out (turns out A class already claimed it). 50man pulls her back into the bushes and basically holds her down so he can eavesdrop on the conversation between the A class guys. Katsuragi suspects someone is listening but doesn't find them. When they stand back up there is a pool of fluids on the spot where he was holding Sakura down.

Nah. That was just a plain dick move. It's not like he has anything to gain from doing that. If the class goes down, he'll be going down with it. But I guess he really doesn't give a shit. Really, it wouldn't have hurt him to just stay on the fucking island even if he doesn't contribute but leaving just fucked D over. 50% man will probably have to go 52% to make up for this shit.

Does Karuizawa get her panties stolen this episode?

That will be in the next episode since Mio is now there to fuck up Class D.

I see they really have slowed the pace down then.

See

Wheres my cripple? I demand to know

she's irrelevant in this arc

There goes my other 50% interest in the series goddamnit

She's back on school, she didn't join the special exam due to her health.

Chances we are getting volume 4 adapted?

I like how she looks in the leftmost middle image.

The anime did you a service since LNfags don't even get a visual of her until volume 5

Unlikely, it will end at volume 3 which Class D screw up their first special exam.

0%

I know that he is a dick, but it is funny that he actually doesn't care what happens with the others in his class even if that will end up affecting him later as well.

I hope this series get licensed so i will able to read the LN.

She is irrelevant to the plot up until volume 5 of the series.

You guys are lucky she even shows up in the anime because she didn't even have any illustrations from volume 1-4.5, and the anime right now is at volume 3.

None. This is a 12 episode show. Right now they at 25% of volume 3.

Where's Yen Press when you need them.

The director is a Horikitafag that doesn't like Karuizawa so its not happening.

Ahh there is goes my hopes. I am a fan of Karuizawa, reading the spoilers here makes me wanna see her arc adapted. Now i hope we get a season 2 then.

Whenever S2 gets the greenlight. S1 will end on pic related's note.

There ain't going to be a season 2 especially after the fiasco. BD reserves are only at the 200s and that was with an event ticket promo.

The only thing that actually sold well was the LNs.

This user, is a total flop of an anime production.

Thanks whorikitafag director

Maybe after some time, for another LN sales boost.

Won't happen. This is Kadokawa we are talking about.

Wow the BD reserves are 0 and also the rankings is low.

Ajou worries too much about Horikita
and it is the same thing in all the flights of 1-6
I really do not understand why some sound in the denial of this beautiful relationship
Horikita and MC are inseparable and indivisible
the next episodes will be a good proof of their achimie

Wrong pic user.

That's depend on them, but I'd rather not.

Yeah before Episode 7 aired I thought the anime was going to end at Volume 4 so I was really looking forward to seeing that animated. Thanks for crushing my hopes director.

Not happening for a number of reasons. Sales went from mediocre to zero thanks to the directors shoehorning Horikita in episode 7. People literally cancelled their BD orders and called Lerche out en masse. If you think I kid just remember how worked up the japs can get over stuff like this.

For a S2 you'd either have to try and fix what Lerche did here (thus dismissing their work, which no studio is keen to do), or continue on the road they paved and try to get by with yet more original content and changed scenes (butcher the source material even further). Since the show's reputation is already ruined there's no good prospect for future sales.

It however more than did serve its intended purpose: to bring awareness to the LN and to boost sales. Steady top3 sales ranking for over a month, 1m copies sold, emergency reprints happening 24/7. Even a good number of anime-only watchers swap to the LN when they find out what Lerche did. Author couldn't ask for more. Lerche is the only loser here.

better than original and twlight story

Can they just move without going into 4.5 material?

>See
Whoever stole them should've just worn them.

They actually can.

The problem though is the scene that they replaced is kinda an important scene that somewhat changes how 50% treats other people and how Kei and 50% treat each other.

What happened to Horikita there?

>Sales went from mediocre to zero thanks to the directors shoehorning Horikita in episode 7
Its not just that, its also that Horikita stole scenes from characters that are just as popular or even more popular than she is.

>or continue on the road they paved and try to get by with yet more original content and changed scenes (butcher the source material even further).

Come on don't make it seem like its that bad. It wouldn't be too difficult to add in Ayanokouji and Karuizawa going to the pool together, just remove the idiot trio's peeping part.

She got btfo by Mio because she was ill.