Boruto 23

Discuss

What did Sarada mean by that pose?

BEGONE THOT

Kyubi=more yin and yang chakra

Also that's what happen when he tries to transform in the fox he can get to junchuriki mode 1 and 2 easily too

Sounds like she's trying to convince herself that it's true.

You need to go to sleep

>looks exactly like Sarada
I can't blame Sasuke. He probably found out Karin has Uzumaki blood and figured it was close enough to having sex with Naruto

Sakura might have told Sarada about Ino and her competing for Sasuke as kids and Sarada wants her papa and momma have some time together instead of letting THOT take away their time.

>you will never make Sarada smile by holding her hand

his past life could do it

Salad is a dirty Uchiha whore who's only useful for a quick nut

what happened to the giant shin

Tobirama pls

We're gonna see BIG BLACK BALLS again, right?

That's not why he got a special cloak.

He got a special cloak because of the seal Minato put on him. It was a higher quality than the seals the other villages used for there hosts according to Killer Bee. Uzumaki sealing Jutsu is the best, and only Konaha had access to it due to the great relationship between the clans (Reaper Death Seal is an Uzumaki Jutsu according to Orochimaru).

cutest narugirl

I think she is fine with it because she fucked Sakura first.

Sasuke accidentally killed him with the Susanoo

No, seriously, Boruto manga spoilers when? The cap should be out 11/09

the others ate him

the fact that kurama never used the cloak on his own until they fought on the moon makes me think it's an asura transmigrant ability, not kurama's

50/50 odds wait for aliens

i know the popular fan theory is they can't be regenerated, but we've seen kaguya make a new one from scratch and the databooks don't say anything about them being a one and done. maybe it's like the shadow clone memory trick and nart's just too dumb to realize it's a thing

Made some webms as requested.

think that's the giant shin right there. hope they figure out a shrinking jutsu so it can live indoors like a person

Is that haircut the new trend in Naruto world?

is the anime taking a different route? is sarada going to be karin's daughter in the anime?

Gaiden is finished? Time to come back to the anime.

how the fuck does he glide on only his feet like that

is the bort anime canon? feel vindicated that shin's mangekyou power actually does apply to shit like those pipes, just anything of any size he sees as a weapon

remember pain and his SLIDING

sorry, forgot the word, but still: how?

Yes
Yes

Always like whenever they show Naruto being legit threatening

chakra. if they can walk on water or run up walls i don't see why they can't reduce friction

That's how nu-shinobi like their hair

I'm not talking about wording here silly, I'm talking how Pain was sliding around like an absolute motherfucker and this shit happens all the time in the franchise

Sarada has always been Sakura's daughter, the anime changing that makes no sense

>that clothes
>that hair
>that glasses

If you ever have to ask yourself how something in Naruto is happening just remember two simple words: ninja magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

No? It's the same as in manga, Sarada is Sakura's daughter.

Chakra manipulation

it's kind of nice seeing him do shit like orochimaru and zabuza where small children just freeze up

more of him and kurama doing that and less him being bootyblasted that his boyfriend's pretty face has been tarnished please

What's life like being retarded?

The powerlevels are going to be mad at the end of Boruto

I really hope not
please just let it be ninjas and let the wizardry stay in nardo's world

Ayy man you got some of that loli Sarada calling Sakura pervy?

Kek

Can you put this next to generic DBS ATATATATATATATA for comparison sake.

>the place is still a dank dark metallic hallway
You'd think Kurama or Nardo would do some interior decorating.

Shin is such a cutie. How would he react if you hug him?

Só you can shitpost on our thread? Fuck off Narutard. Still salty that DBS is way bigger than daddy issues the animation?

even in that much vaunted early time when they ninjas and not wizards they were still doing this fucking levitating ice mirror pocket dimension light speed travel shit and water dragons, illusions, demon foxes, duplication. i dunno why anyone ever thinks this was or ever will be anything but magical as fuck

maybe some light stabbing

Stop talking to yourself.

>I-it's not l-like this 100% copy of myself kid is my daughter, it's n-not like I would lie to protect my beloved Sasuke, I've never done anything as remotely bad as saying a little lie in my life. I didn't even like Sasuke to begin with, do you have any proofs? Photos maybe?

Why are you still here? Go back.

Atleast boruto actually has animation instead of [recycled footage and ATATATATATA intensifies] even the OP is recycled footage my dude. DBS has a budget of potatoes.

Can I mold him into a girl?

It's great to see that Shin is more skilled then pinkshit. That's what she gets for always punching like a retard.

dragon ball was and always will be a bigger property than naruto, why would anyone be salty about anything? you can like both, they're both entry level shounen

>DBS
>budget in any form

There are some failed clones of Shin (fat, thin, giant), maybe there is a female one among them.

>DBS has a budget
Gonna stop you right there my dude.

Oh I get it, Boruto is painting the Nardo statue next episode because he thinks the title "Hokage" is gonna steal Salad's attention from him like it with his father. I wonder what he'd think about Sasuke after hearing how he also wanted to be Hokage too.

Holly shit.
You're right.

she knows

>inb4 Sarada is just clone
The difference is clone one was in Sakura's womb while Original was in Karin's

>failed clones
>clones begin to degenerate, even big Shin becomes smol
>Nardo has Kabuto call Orochimaru to science the shit out of them to save them
>eventually, probably using Hashirama's cell or some bullshit like that, they all survive to live normal Uchiha lives with enough genetic diversity including in appearance
>yfw tons of them are cute grills, the Shin clones that wanted to have girl names
>Uchiha clan magically revived and now lives in the village
How likely is this?

Damn this episode was good

think this was the original plan giving sakura their child to rise with uzumaki and uchiha blood in one child

whew

I'm so glad Sakura got a good fight. It's been so long since sasori.

It's a problem that this seems more likely than Sasuke fucking Sakura at least one single time.

Is this the first confirmation we've gotten that Sakura actually does have super strength? I have seen the argument that she could only punch hard. Neat.

no, we're known she had proper super strength ever since that one time tsunade used gamabunta's tanto

Wait, this is from the show? Is Boruto's animation generally solid? I might start watching

>seething bortards

the only fight of this quality has been this fight, and arguably bort vs nue. it's not nearly close to this all the time

>ha ha look at all these borutards seething because they're watching a show with quality! do they even atatatatatatata!
>;.;
DBSfags kek.

It's pretty solid.

All you niggas talking about eugenetics 'n' shiete, are you fucking Hiashi Hyuuga?!

>what is Bort vs Hanabi
All major fights are good animated.

that fight was well directed, was not actually that great of animation

Boruto vs Hanabi and the stalker fight looked great. Not on this level but still pretty good.

Can clone Shins have kids traditional way?

>Karin, Sasuke and Sakura all had a sexy threeway but Karin was kind enough to let Sasuke Cum in Sakura because she's not into being pregnant.

Only one way to find out.

It's more consistent than Naruto, but mind you this still is a long-running series.

>thinkingofkawaki.gif

Damnit Sakura. You've got the power of a Fucking TRUCK. All you have to do is hit him ONE good time and fucker's dead.
The fact that she's not learning taijutsu from Rock Lee is a DAMN shame. All she needs to do is get in. (then again I guess it'd make every Sakura fight short as hell if she just one punched her way through it.

Holy shit, i was mad with Studio Pierrot because the so far the Gaiden arc had terrible animation but thank god they at least ended it with this level of quality. I can only imagine how amazing will the Boruto Movie arc look

I want to know. Can you show me
I want to know about the strangers like me.

The first Shin fight looked good.

realistically any of the three original faggots shouldn't need more than one punch to end a fight

All in all the episode actually improved the material from the manga. Sakura had some actual amazing moments, but in the end Sasuke still shat on her. Just what is this relationship