Sakura Quest

New episode of Sakura Quest in several hours.

Dunno about you, but I myself am pretty disappointed with this show, at this point watching it only out of some warped sense of duty. It's not particularly well-written or well-drawn, there's nothing smart or eye-catching to it, even the initial Shirobako-like anime premise just isn't really true. It's an Abe propaganda show, nothing more, nothing less.

There are worse things I am watching right now, but you are pretty much on point.
At least it is not bland or outright bad, so I can still get enjoyment out of the characters.
I am also pretty mad about the second opening.

Almost 23 episodes and there haven't been many stand out episodes besides teaching the elderly to shitpost. I can't even imagine it being a propaganda show because their efforts to rejuvenate Manoyama have been insignificant. Instead, they're raising the QoL for the residents that already live there and the only reason Erika didn't already leave is because her of her family. If anything, it's really driving home the fact that these populations and communities are going to die out despite any revitalization attempts. Maybe the long awaited "quest" will bring out all sorts of staying power but they seem pretty adamant on showing that Manoyama doesn't need change because it's happy to die slowly.

She is my queen.
I would bow on all fours for as long as she'd tell me to, even if I starved to death while doing so.

Queen of the bitches.

It's a fun show and best girl does things to my dick.

You'll never take a bath with your older sister who would make your wee-wee perfectly clean.

For a second I thought that image was Astolfo.

But Astolfo is prettier.

Is this some pasta?

I'm really enjoying it. Many of the recent episodes have tugged at my feelings well.

Second half has been rather disappointing so far and perhaps even more boring than the first half; about the only highlights were the flashback episode and maybe Maki's audition and its aftermath.

Also, the full OP and ED came out today. OP is rather mediocre but the parts after the intro are kind of tolerable. The ED is alright but not as good as the first OP.

The characters are likable, but I don't like the way they churn out half-assed story arcs. It seems like sometimes the anime staff are confused whether they're doing a lighthearted SoL or tackling a much larger problem, the latter of which usually ends up being resolved very weakly that makes you go "so that's it?" Not to mention sometimes the buildup is so weak you even wonder whether you should care that some old man died.

This show is so fucked up. The problems the girls are attempting to solve are so far beyond the scope of what's possible that it's depressing to watch them try so earnestly. Last week's episode's complete non-resolution was painfully realistic, and the response with the lanterns seems like a pitiful token gesture, much like everything else they've done and will likely do for the rest of the show.

This is my favorite show this season.

maybe this week Sandal will tell them to just fucking stop deluding themselves

Reminder that Sandal-san is credited as the original creator of the anime.
This will all be some imagined story, written by him. None of these characters are real.
The town is already dead and abandoned.

You know what this show fucking needed?

Actual chupacabras.

More Maki-kaburas would make the show better for sure. I'll just have to hope and see.

>We haven't gotten a Sanae bath scene
Where is my onsen/beach episode PAworks?

Silent Manoyama when?

Sakura Quest is a prequel to Mayoiga.

fuck off okada

Delicious Yoshino armpits.

It's out.

>fanservice OVA with boyfriends never

Good

>it's out
Fuck, I thought it'd get delayed like last week. Time to download at the speed of light!

>That Akiyama story.
;_;

What did he mean by this?

He's the dumbest fucking character ever, And spouts random nonsense to either seem intelligent or come off as that outsider person.

This show isn't bad but it's not good and will be really forgettable, Surprised I'll end up finishing it.

desu getting absorbed is not a bad idea, they'll end up a sleeping house district for young urbanites

Ririko is so pretty

theres only two more weeks, just power though. you can handle 44 more minutes

retard moe

As expected of my wife. Such a lovely young lady.
I wonder if she has a bountiful bush down there.

Please may you explain what he meant, o wise shounenfag.

We can never hope to understand the minds of moe characters; they are far to complex for our little minds.

So one more episode? Also feet.

My wife Sanae has cute feet.

I support the queen.

So she's aware of the town's situation. I hope we get a s2 in a year or two.

I want to impregnate this brat.

This show should have been 13 episodes long instead of 25.

If she's serious, she's absolutely delusional.

Anyone else enjoying this more than New Game!! or is it just me?

I am.

Unfortunate that you feel that way. I was thinking of picking it up once it finishes.

I don't see how things could go any worse for a revitalization project in an S2 unless the entirety of Manoyama finally dies of old age waiting for the main cast to bring all the new residents.

Well if the town gets absorbed, that solves all the problems right? So what if the uniqueness of the town is eliminated, it was going to happen regardless as the global trend of society at large to migrate into urban cores continues.

This is my favorite series this season. I'm aware it's not that great, but for some reason I look forward to it every week.
Might be the cute girls though.

This part reminded me of that episode where the had the band and one of the fans that came from outside stomped the flyer.
It's just so heavy-handed, the idea is good and I even liked it because I was thinking something similar, but maybe it should have been a bit more subtle.

I couldn't even get in to the first New Game so by default I'm enjoying Sakura Quest more.

Here's hoping PA works goes back to love pentagons about high school girls instead of trying to recreate the success of Shirobako again. Every week I wonder why I haven't dropped Shirobako: Pink yet.

New Game has too much dumb drama for some reason. This show handles it much better.

They're not trying to recreate anything. This is the kind of thing PA Works does to masturbate.
Also their next show is sweaty unwashed horse tiddies.

Just bring back the spanish chick, make gay marriage legal in Manoyama, and make your town popular.

>is an horse an athlete the animation
I have high hopes for that.

Cute dragon girl!

Show could ve really used a bit more humor or something unique.

Seriously, what happened to PA work's visual direction after Nagi? Their shows look like ass compared to what they used to. Even objectively bad shows like Tari Tari and Red Data Girl looked better than everything they've put out since then. What's left of their dignified staff probably works exclusively on Uchouten Kazoku at this point.

Anons, I present you: The savior of Manoyama!

Is being absorbed into another town something important or nothing changes for the average joe?

>threads OP invites shitposting
Sasuga.

>The old geezer's tenant took the money and ran and so he had to pay up instead
I don't get it, isn't there insurance for this sort of thing? And what use is a board of merchants if someone one the board gets rekt like that and no one is told about it or is given the opportunity to help lessen the impact

Another great episode. I was thinking Yoshino would return to her own hometown after her term as queen, but it'd be neat if she stayed in Manoyama.

Still not sure why they don't use the other dragon statue that was broken in the first cour. That one's even connected with the legend about which the play is concerned.

>All these people replying seriously to OP again

I want to slap this brat's ass until she turns into a well-mannered girl.

I want to slap her ass until I ejaculate.

On a practical level, it means that municipal government will be consolidated somewhere else making it more difficult to access services.
On a cultural level, it is essentially the death of the community because by government fiat Manoyama is no longer a "place" which weakens common bonds that keep people in the town and give them a sense of identity and desire to stay local.

What the hell is a nan?

He's in some huge debt with the Yakuza, isn't he?

A grandmother. Something they have in profuse amounts in Manoyama.

So is this like a bread you have with curry?

Fuck, marry, revitalize

Marry Shiori, the other two can go fuck themselves.

>they didn't play the new OP this week
Our voices have been heard. Praise the Queen.

Marry Sanae
Fuck Shiori
Revitalize Yoshi

So how many episodes left?

It would be more development than revitalization. Revitalization is when every party has a desire to participate, and I would take Shiori by force.

Two episodes left. I need to mentally prepare for the grand finale.

People had the wrong expectations going into this show, understandably seeing how most would have wanted another Shirobako. I think the recent episodes are pretty good on average and the whole series is enjoyable with cute irreplaceable PA girls.

Will they finally fuck in the final episode?
All that sexual frustration for 50 years needs to be released asap before one of them dies.

Probably loss of autonomy and culture. The tourism board might get disbanded since they would need approval from the other town to get anything done. There's probably some legal stuff people have to deal with to.

Insurance is probably for renters, but the old guy didn't just rent out the place. He helped the tenant out by signing as the guarantor on a business start up loan. He guaranteed he would pay the debt if the tenant couldn't. Old guy was a kind idiot that trusted someone he didn't know. The tenant ditched, and he refused to tell anyone so they wouldn't hate outsiders. Old guy might have been able to sue the tenant, but the dude was either broke or a con artist.

He's going to betray all of them

>yoshino's face
10/10.Bringing an outside competition to the town? Genius.

Is that loli Sakura?

Competition could actually helped

Nah kuso-baba is already dry up long time ago

Literally me.

I wonder what that credit is about. What are the odds PA already forgot about it?

I already explained. None of this is real. It's all some meta-story about a ghost town.
The ending shot will be Pink Aoi's moss-covered gravestone.

>ywn trick innocent bumpkin girls into a huge debt and later make them pay back with their bodies.
Life is suffering.

>It's an Abe propaganda show
>Dunno about you, but I myself am pretty disappointed with this show
Why do all of you dumb conspiracy theorists have such shit taste?

Probably, but the scene was awkward, thats what I'm saying.

These are the reasons I like this show.

Fat ass omurice.