Some guy wants to shoot up my school, can someone track him from this Instagram post

instagram.com/dy6664no Not trying to get shot up here

i really doubt someone with good trigger discipline would shoot up a school. sounds like you are a leftist trying to get a guy excited for range day in trouble

Good thing you have the 2nd. You'll be able to shoot back!

Bring evidence or eat shit and die

18 year olds cant buy handguns. link goes to a troll page with 4 followers. OP is obvioulsy a faggot

It's you, perpetrating a hoax, oafishly

>1 post

>18 year olds cant buy handguns
What is a private party sale.

You should be shot for your shitty post

Pussy

If I found this guy then feds would just want to find me. Why is that a win?

>what is states that outlaw private party sales that take place outside an 01FFL

in some states parents can gift their 14 year old a handgun i believe

i think hes outside of your house

I hope its real

Yeah witch hunts on 4chins will definitely end well. Call FBI user. They have a good track record

Why are Americans such fucking autists? They want to keep theirs gun yet they continue the mass shooting.

>What is a private party sale.
Buying a handgun under the age of 21 is a crime. Knowingly selling a handgun to someone ineligible is also a crime

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that in many of your states, you can't buy a handgun until 21, but you may possess one if it's gifted to you - from your parents for your birthday, for example.

Police can request server information from ig to see his ip address.

Look at the accounts he's following this is some kind of ruse.

GMOs, flouride, big pharma, Jew brainwashing.

>Not trying to get shot up here
Of course you're not actively trying to be shot, retard. Stop writing like fucking hood rat who doesn't know any better.
*I'M not WANTING to BE shot
Hopefully you get shot.

Sorry to hear that, I think its too late call any authorities; you better bring a gun to school to be safe.

Better call the police - don't forget to tell them somewhere comfy they can wait outside by their cars while you're all getting shot. Tell them if there are any nice shady trees.