Reminder:

While leftist politicians and celebrities push for gun control, remember that most of them have bodyguards who are not only armed, but at the first sign of danger they have access to FULL AUTO weapons. These are the same people who want to take away your SEMI AUTO firearms, and who leave cowards with semi auto weapons to protect your schools and communities.

Really to goes to show how full of it they are.
Always telling the populace to disarm, when are surrounded by protection.

Always pushing for mass immigration and taking in refugees, when they know it will not affect them because they live far away.

These people have contempt for the common folk.
No one should ever listen to these disgusting pieces of human garbage.

Its just like the old Roman senate.

This 100%. It's the same as white liberals living behind gated, walled, high cost communities while advocating for immigration and liberal policies that effect everyone outside those compounds.

Maybe we are all dirt in their eyes that can learn something from the parasites they have walls for.

And there it is. The Roman comparison. Eadh time I ask with no convincing answer given, is "How long until the fall? What happens after?".

The 300 year republic will be replaced by a 2000 year reich

It happened before. It will happen again

Make sure that reich lasts 2000+ years.

And make it look like Judge Dredd style dictatorship,
minus the nuclear holocaust,
and the mutants.

apsl applies to fat fuck michael moore "muh guns documentary"

Wait what movie is this?

sauce? (small/medium tits = best tits)

lol at her security being dressed up in the frock and the hat next to her

I hope you're right.

There is LITERALLY NOTHING stopping us from going full 14/88 in the states except the white neighbors in the state nextdoor from getting:

>trigger happy
>unusually patriotic and nationalist.

This.

All the "horrors" of Hitler is a much needed vaccination here.

large breasts fill a man's hands
small breasts fill a man's heart

It just proves my point. They are all like that.

Seriously. Try to approach any major lefty politician or celebrity and you will be met with armed force.

Meh. A little too small for my taste, but if she's down with gassing Schlomo I'd wife her.

Neck yourself

True wise words m8

I don't need a reminder, I know it all the time and it makes me seeth. I want them to admit it, I'd offer to vote for even a gun-grabber (Not really, I'd be lying) if they would admit flat out "Okay. I do believe my life and the lives of the affluent, the important, the rich and famous matter more than yours. We deserve protection, you do not."

Pedos.

>Thinking I'm referring to being pedo
Niggers get that (((Fruedian))) shit outta here. You do realize there are petite women in the world? Just like there are manlets or men with smaller dick sizes.

>pedos
I never said an age also, are you telling me pic related is not hot? (she is 22)

They will never admit it user. It's a total death by soft pillow until we totally give up.

Indeed.

Most definitely is. If she's right wing, she's my queen.

They're just faggots who complain about degeneracy online because all women hate them. Now change your flag you moron, grow up and be a man. Meme flags are for fucking homophiles.

>If she's right wing
I don't think she is user

UMMM THOSE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED TO USE THEIR GUNS BIGOTS. THEY WON'T GO SHOOTING UP A SCHOOL.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT MY POSITION ON THIS YOU MUST NOT CARE ABOUT CHILDREN BEING KILLED.

Then the gas chambers awai.

>meme flag

Some of us here are unironically natsocs and white supremacists.

Pic related was a gorgeous young woman whose life was taken away because a nigger on her jog route wanted to kill white people.

It happens all the time. The generations of good genes who will never be born because of the hordes of niggers who kill our sisters and daughters.

Who is this?

What he said