This is the new Miss Germany 2018

We're still white. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/student-anahita-rehbein-named-miss-germany-2018/a-42730250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Student Anahita Rehbein named Miss Germany 2018
Anahita Rehbein, a 23-year-old student, has been crowned Miss Germany. "I could hug the whole world," she said after coming out ahead of the other 21 competitors.

dw.com/en/student-anahita-rehbein-named-miss-germany-2018/a-42730250

And this is our Mister Germany 2018 (middle).

ugly
all your women are ugly and this is why you invade lands of more beatiful

All candidates Miss Germany 2018.

All candidates Mister Germany 2018.

>not a single blonde/blue eyed man
>w-we're still white, I swear
Might as well be Mister Turkey.

Faggot, stop posting dudes.

Oh my user! I just had to turn on my AC and it's winter in Massachusetts

THIS. Where are the Aryans??? I am confused by your lack of representation of all true Germans, of brown and blonde haired types.

>Dark eyebrows
>White
She has that typical fetal alcohol german look

>small, too close eyes
>long, wide nose
>manly jawline
>asymmetric eyebrows
>weird facial proportions
>crooked teeth, gross left canine sticking out
>outdated look, the 90s called
Oh and she clearly dyes her hair. Look at color of eyebrows. Strong white you oicked there.

All candidates Mister Germany 2017.

All candidates Miss Germany 2017.

>Miss Niedersachsen

Kek, the hottest ones look Slavic

This is Miss Germany 2017.

They all look like Turks with bleached hair.

Almost all of them look like slavs honestly.

Dude, you could literally post the past 5 years and cross-refer it to other „white“ countries - fags will still shitpost the living hell out of this thread. What’s your endgoal here, anyway?
>pic related, normal day on Sup Forums

>the bald one

wtf was she thinking

>White
>Blonde

What the fuck. Did we leave the diversity-timeline or something???

Maybe she got snuck in because one of the sponsors of this shit is a bone marrow donation effort for leucemia

Lol here miss helsinki was a nigger

Anahita[pronunciation?] is the Old Persian form of the name of an Iranian goddess and appears in complete and earlier form as Aredvi Sura Anahita (Arədvī Sūrā Anāhitā), the Avestan name of an Indo-Iranian cosmological figure venerated as the divinity of "the Waters" (Aban) and hence associated with fertility, healing and wisdom. Aredvi Sura Anahita is Ardwisur Anahid or Nahid in Middle and Modern Persian, and Anahit in Armenian.[1]

LOL Wolfgang Bosbach saß in der Jury

>Van der Valk resort
DUTCHED

>tanned
>white
>student
>white
>pose for photos
>white
No.
>Ascociating yourself with others for your identity
>White
No.
>Thinking good form is built by breeding traits instead of individual triumph, interest and the care by others
>British
No.

and this is Mr. French Football

ugly eyebrows
butterface
eyes too close
fangs instead of teeth
show her tits

AfD second place in polls.
TPTB decided that diversity can not be pushed into people's faces.
Now it will be done by stealth.

Does miss Niedersachsen have cancer?

would fuck

And frow now on, her already huge entitlement skyrockted million times, that she wont fuck any average dick anymore.

do feminist still support this shit?

She looks like putin

Would you rather have the ugliest White girl as Miss Germany or the most beautiful Syrian girl who arrived as a refugee as Miss Germany?

WTF is that?

ISIS sleeper agent

faggot, guys with blonde hair and blue eyes are genetic defect and should only be on women to look feminine.

t. brown hair, green eyes, apha male

t. Mutt
Take the meme flag off Tyrone Henriquez

would pork/10

gross

Some trannies manipulated a poll or something.

>brown hair, green eyes
non-white would have sufficed

Meme flag lecturing about colour/race

holy shit top second guy from right's body.
t. superman

Blonde hair, black eyebrows? Something looks unnatural.

I always wondered why they didn't dye Emilia Clarke's eyebrows blonde for Game of Thrones, it was always a disappointment and a distraction.

For Christ sake. She looks like orc. I mostly meeting ugly german women.Only exception was girl from Lausitz which i fucked but she had clearly slavic genes and i say this as person with family from Danzig.

>Not letting a Black Man enter the Miss Germany competition.
Fucking racist country.

hahaha just leave them be. They will never face the truth and will just say that anyone not like them is non white. Even Hitler is non white according to their logic.

Is far left asian? She cute

That girl in the top middle is top tier though fucking perfect

Actually I decided she has excess forehead but she's still pretty attractive

>faggot, guys with blonde hair and blue eyes are genetic defect
I don't care we still have a right to exist even though u americans seem to hate us..

red is hot, blue is fuckable.

she strikes me as rather slavic. Round head, almost slant eyes.

Fuck she's ugly. Her mouth is hideously huge.
Fuck, I've had one night stands with hotter women when I was in Germany some years ago.

>lets save aryan race!
>sends all of them on the front to die like rats

95% of them died in WW2

Mean. She's pretty

>brown hair, green eyes, alpha male
LOL I was Alpha before knowing this, but thanks user for adding more reason as to why I am.

fuck you svegard your next in line after gingers.

>95% of them died in WW2

too bad for those bazillion only sons who ate the bullet.

But thats why you have multiple sons.

I can't believe that that's your best. She is a 8/10 at best, and with all that disgusting makeup she is a 6/10

>Mr. Germany
sounds like a bratwurst brand Lmfao

why :(

no one participating in beauty contests anymore? and she won only by showing up?
i'm not saying she is ugly, but she is very average looking

Soccer, fag. This is an american board.

because

It's Japanese, you stupid cunt
And outside your retard country it's football everywhere
Now go and watch some niggerhandegg

sounds like your jealous of they're ( USA) success. USa is the whitest country on earth and number 1, us europoors can not compete

There are no true germans left in germany, only countries like Austria and Switzerland have peiple resembling germans from old germany.

Please don't. An average polish village has tons of prettier women than those.

Thanks, Captain Sweden

This desu. Maybe if you shill for us some more, we'll let you immigrate here. Maybe

Isn't Miss Sweden stunning guys?
Come on, be honest now.

No fucking way, these look like literal mediterraneans, is this what german women want?

>us europoors can not compete

The Reich would conquer the world if it wasn't for all you fag drags to keep it down.

but das wills be ova zoon.

passive-agressive cunts like yourself, who think they are gods of comedy is what wrong with our country
>jävla fjortis

She's not even good looking. I'm sure there are millions of women in Germany who look much better, wtf is this?

Blond/blue eyes is seen as ugly in Europe.

Do you even have GUNS? Don't ever insult the greatest nation on earth and the whitest ( USA ) again or they will invade your country

>Please don't. An average polish village has tons of prettier women than those.

you don't say

We don't have such ugly women lol

She is tall and has a great physique.

Thank you

>... is what wrong with our country

Yeah, bad comedy is a national emergency in sweden. Number one danger to public life.

could be better

Swedes are not white, only Americans are white.

>i can't read
>and do not understand what is "between the lines meaning" is
ok then

>We don't have such ugly women lol
plumber plz i bet if she would ask you to eat her crack out you would be all over that.

mtf, clue is in the hand

Fuck off Klaus, stop trying to please your mutt masters. Ethnicitywise Germany is 90% European today, that's ethnostate levels for Mutterndemontage. The only people pushing doom and gloom scenario for Europe are kikes and butthurt mutts.

>Germany is so cucked having a german miss germany is something rightwing germans are proud of.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Go eat a doner kebab and suck off your turkish overlords you raging faggot.

You need candour to be funny, which doesn't exist in Scandinavian countries. Because they are female oriented.

No, das ist nicht richtig. Blonde haired blue eyed Germans and Scandinavians are not white. The true whites are Americans, we should all join the Americans to usher in the new age of Pax Americana.

Dat raysiss, put a nigger up there u biggots.