Isekai Shokudou

This show is about attaining world peace through mutual love for foreign food.

Except for vegans.

Nobody likes obnoxious natto-loving vegans.

Wish this show had bigger cultural exchange of food.

Its all one way right now, the restaurant gives food to people from other worlds, what about the food from the other world?

Why can't the chef also learn of the food from the other world?

Is the one on the right a succubus?
I'd probably fuck her anyway.

No she just has horns

>Is the one on the right a succubus?
Yes, and don't listen to this guys

>she smiled
10/10 episode.

Nope, it's all Red's evil Magic at work, brainwashing them into obedience.

She's increasing the value of her treasure, and the best thing is? NOBODY tries to steal it.

If this show had better food + more Aletta it might a legitimate 8/10+ contender. Unfortunately it lacks both.

>western restaurant
>eastern food

Half-way through this show atm. What's Sup Forums's take on how fantasy medieval characters who jizz themselves to regular cafe food? It's a comfy show but I find it absolutely ridiculous that they exaggerate how delicious modern dishes are. If this show took itself seriously, Lion King would've straight up ate the cook as soon as he said "resturant" and brigands would've raided the place if it showed up in a shady area.

>regular cafe food
But it's more of a comfy diner.
>exaggerate how delicious modern dishes are
Not really I've tasted some old timey dishes, and modern food preparation methods, and better agricultural techniques have really improved how food taste over the last few decades.

Obligatory saggy goat tits!

All the ingredients he's using right now except those unavailable in the other world are from the fantasy world.

Chef needed to do trial and error about the palates of the fantasy world before fully opening it.

I wanna bully those titties.

> fermented life forms
Fucking hypocrites. Bacteria are living things.

teen thread

As a chef i have one issue with this week episode, the master serve the damn forest elves pasta, shit got egg yolks inside and not a 100% vegetative base food, the master ia a demon I tell ya!

The place is under the protection of a living god, ain't no one gonna fuck with it.

user, there are egg-less pasta too, which is why the male elf ponder why the pasta is full of the taste of wheat.

>black hair elf appears at ep 7
This late? How many episodes are there going to be?

best girl coming through.

I think that's fine since vegans shouldn't be treated like they're people anyway. If they want to live their lives like cattle they can be catered to as such too.

>Imagine the smell of her mouth after eat that
Would you kiss vegan erufu?

Ask Yukarin anything.

I will take any opportunity to kiss an erufu.

Please tell me the Elf grill doesn't get any more screentime. Anime is a form of escapism and I already have to deal with them enough in real life, the last thing I want to do after coming back home from a long day at work is having to deal with this preachy subhuman's bullshit while I'm trying to jerk off to the food and the goat girl.

Elf never preached about being vegan.

Episode 4 says otherwise. If I have to hear her talk about how disgusting lowly meat-eating humans are I'm going to have an aneurysm.

What adds even more fuel to the fire is that instead of eating real food like a normal well-adjusted human being would she instead goes on to praise natto, which literally tastes like the earth itself dropping a fat load into your cock holster with all the dirt, soil and sediment nothwithstanding, for half a fucking episode.

I dare you to defend this Elf-fags.

C'mon, this guy TOTALLY has an excuse.

But yes, it gets grating at times.

Preaching means talking to someone else. She kept it to herself. Good job, anti-elffag.

If you want to argue semantics you can bang yourself over the head with a thesaurus till you're blue in the face, but it won't change the fact that she's a disgusting vegan that nobody with their chromosomes about them would like. Checkmate, nigger.

>you will never eat the best fucking food you've ever had your life at Youshoku no Nekoya
>you will never build the courage to ask either one of the cute hell born waitresses out on a date
>chef-kun will never set up the restaurant for your magical evening with dinner served on the house

fuck

>

The fairies are too cute. Why doesn't more anime with mystical creatures feature fairies, or maybe I'm just uncultured?