Your people are starving to death an all you care about is guns. this is a new low americans

your people are starving to death an all you care about is guns. this is a new low americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_V1OGMEvww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

This is incredibly low-effort and lazy, Luxembourg, I expected better from a well-kept little township like you.

Dont worry, they'll invent many many more levels of low over the next 20 years

People on food stamps deserve nothing.

I'm actually starving. I will start eating the people who live in tents near the offramps in seattle if something doesn't change soon

You don't need cilantro and limes to live you silly cunt

FU

Our people are not "starving", not even close. The economy is starting to boom, all thanks to Trump. (much to the Democrats and the Left's chagrin)

Seems like they are doing the complete opposite by providing some sort of aid to the poor. No one is responsible to feed someone else

LIMES
I
M
E
S

You should have showed junk food to strengthen your argument.

I can buy 24 eggs for $1.29 and 2 pounds of rice for $1.40

Half of that money is literally the limes. Why the fuck would you buy limes and an avocado on a budget? Buy more Kale eggs and rice and you can get enough for a month on $20 and have $9 left over and every subsequent week after for other foods.

seven limes? SEVEN? What's in the box?

I get like $75 a week on SNAP.

S E V E N
E
V
E
N
L I M E S
I
M
E
S

Poorniggers are filth who shouldn't be given gibs anyway. Eat other poorfucks.

Pass me them damn collard greens

They could kill their own food with illegal weapons.

And yet over half of people on food stamps are obese.

H M M M M M

I am poor and get no assistance. I get
>canned tuna for $0.60,
>canned mackerel (5 servings) for $1.60
>chicken drumsticks for $0.68/lb,
>12 large eggs for $0.99
>peanuts for $1.60/lb
>sunflower seeds for $1.40/lb
>lots of cheap veggies some fresh some frozen depending on price

I don't eat beans, rice or grains but they're all available for under a dollar/pound. Definitely not ideal, but if I was able to get a free $25 for food every week, I'd feed myself. I already do with less

Your god Trump is gonna fix that.

Get ready for your 75ยข

maybe that ugly hollyweird hoebag should donate her entire fortune to feed "starving" hyperobese nigger layabouts, if she feels that strongly about it.

>24 eggs for $1.29
Where?

Gwen just wants them to get ahead.

Then why are they so obese?

They frown upon hunting not because muh guns or muh animals sad face but because it's a practice of self-reliance. Government can't have that.

My local Kroger

In texas, all that shit would be like $10-15

Where do you buy food?

I was going to dig up my "meanwhile in bongland" folder but I realized you're right even if your country is going down the shitter too.

Tequila shot chasers

$75 too much

I live on the same amount of money for food shopping out of choice.

Just buy frozen meat. It's cheaper. You can get some decent frozen veg, too. Avocado's are pretty expensive here, but you can buy a big bag of peeled and pitted avocado's for the same price as two fresh ones.

Poor people choose to be poor.

Your right. We should give people a monthly stipend to spend on arms and ammo.

A few grocery stores near me. Winco for most bulk items. I try to get most of my food in walking distance

if people want to eat more they should get a job

>memeflag
>Known to ruined Sup Forums /r9k/ /soc/ and /hm/
Out faggot.

Actually, between 13 and 16 million children (1 in 6) live in households that lack the ability to provide nutritious food on a regular basis, according to the USDA.

Yes from 300lb to 400lb

Well that's a bust

They don't lack the ability, their parents lack the foresight and effort to do anything beyond picking up 2 mcdoubles for their chilluns on the way home.

Lack the ability or make poor choices when choosing food?

> tfw can pay for cigarettes, blunt wraps and hard alcohol with EBT at my local ghetto market

Die in a fire kike

>3 years ago
fuck off nigger or I'll shoot you, your wife, and her mixed race children.

I have been literally homeless as a child with no money, there is food everywhere you can get for very cheap when you are homeless, if you are starving in America you are probably retarded.

Please tell us more about getting free food in America.

Yeah I can get 12 eggs for $0.99. 24 for $1.29 seems too good to be true, but could be based on location

Fresh
>Bok Choy
>Green pepper
>Limes
>Corn
>Tomato

>In April

Of course it's more expensive , it is out of season and they have to ship that shit from South America.

Throw all that shit fresh veggie in early spring shit out and replace with a couple cans of green beans or corn for $0.60-80 each,
add a sack of potatoes, some vegetable oil, and some frozen chicken breasts instead and you can eat for a week easy.

So 2 types of lettuce for 2 bucks each. 2 types of Onions for about 1.50 together, that garlic is worth 40c, one tomato is like 20c, the pepper is 40c, the sweet potato a buck and the cilantro another buck. Corn perhaps 1.50. That's 10
Eggs are 4, rice and beans and peas 3 each and I assume that's some sort of pita or shit for another 3 bucks. That's another 16. Then you add fucking 10 bucks for 7 limes at 1.50 each. Why would you buy so many limes? Either way, that's 36 cad, or 29 bucks us as a straight conversion. And that brings me to my actual point.

I've always heard that food is cheap as shit in America, but all this looks about the same cost as up here. Have I been lied to all these years?

Film it user

In Australia the limes alone would cost $14

Walmart in my town sells 60 eggs for 4.19

how did you become homeless

18 large are $1.14, I can't find 24ct on the website.

Junk food is cheap here, the more processing the cheaper it usually is. If you're willing to live off of hotdogs, soda and ramen America is great

$2 a lime? Do lime trees not grow in Australia or is the Australian dollar weak?

Yea, at whole foods.

If you paid more than $12 for that, you got seriously Hebrewed.

That same deal is 5.60 in my city. But even at your price that user still gets a better deal without having to buy bulk

Get a job, get more food.
>Shieet just I just ended hunger in Murica.

Get ride of the limes and get some meat and you eat for a week on that.

That data isn't based upon individual purchases. It's based upon the means of each family

If you were actually homeless, you would know that food banks (especially in rural areas) rarely provide 100% nutritional foods.

>avocado
>lime
>whole grain
>sweet potato
yeah this chick has never been poor

limes are actually pretty cheap

I think it's cause we're right next to a bunch of chicken farms. I'm friends with a girl in Detroit next to a milk processing plant she can get a full jug for 98 cents. Milk for me is $2.99

>7 limes costs $2-$3
>beef costs $3-$4 per pound
You liar

Source? What is the cutoff limit for being able to "purchase healthy food"?

>a week
Oh, I thought it was for a month. That looks okay for a week.

>not buying freerange eggs for $1 a piece
That's genocide. You're basically Hitler!

just buy a pound of rice and beans and live like a fucking poor mexicant

Makes sense. I'm innacity innadesert. Location definitely impacts freshness, availability and cost. But eggs are still cheap compared to trying to raise your own chickens

Who would of thought 400 million people would be hard to provide food for.

I'm sure taking in more immigrants to sustain this ridiculous society will surely make it easier to feed people.

Citrus grows really easily here but for some reason they charge an obscene amount per lime.

nobody is starving here, we have an obesity problem

1/10 troll harder

why the fuk you need so many limes niga

>milk processing plant
>milk
>processing plant

You are right that no one is starving, even if EBT wasn't enough for food there are other measures to feed the poor

>what is the cutoff point
The poverty line, ~$24k USD per annum.

>what is pastuerization

I'd rather go for taters desu.

Milk in America is shit. It is not clean so it must be filtered and pasteurized to be safe for consumption

That shit has basically 0 nutrients.
Enjoy your gout.

Good. Poor people deserve to starve and die. Its just natural selection, selecting against low-iq (which is what most poor people are).

>starving to death
>Tries to remember obesity stats

So being under $24k means you cannot provide rice, beans, chicken, and canned veggies for your children? Does this factor in the widely varying cost of living throughout the US?

Eww gross that's like eating sewer rats. If you're desperate go catch a bird

Trump is looking into making sure government food stamp recipients have to purchase things that aren't total junk food. It would be a small start if that passes.

They can get a load of buckwheat, chicken and some vitamins from drug store.

lol ate less than that a week in collage
i don't see a fucking problem

That's for a family, for a single person it's $12k

I lived by myself on about 21000 a year in my early 20s. Wasn't pretty, but I always had food.

You can tell a woman bought all that shit.

I suddenly remembered that show where an obese american woman started crying after eating broccoli

legit. I ate nothing but bread out of the bag during the school semester from 20-22.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_V1OGMEvww
gotcha ivan

By yourself, not supporting a family