But is there anyone who can beat All Fiction?

But is there anyone who can beat All Fiction?

Altair

Medaka is such a clusterfuck of shitty manga. I am glad it ended

Altair

Altair

Altair.

It's not fun if you only bring up nigh-omnipotent characters.

samefag forced meme

Step up yo game, sempai

The more words the more VALID it is?

Logos would beat Demonbane, normie-chan.

Hajun.

ETERNAL MONOMAGIA WILL BEAT IT EASILY YOUR MECHS WON"T DO SHIT

Altair

It s true Logos fought a monster that set the internet on fire and punched a black hole to death just so everyone knows

Found Evageeks thinking they know what thy are talking about. Logos erases the concept of Eternal and wins.

Can someone post the broly copypasta, I forgot to save it

Please your Aquarios Logos doesn't even have Infinite in his name.What could POSSIBLY beat an INFINITE OVER MACHINE

He erases the concept of infinity and wins, it beat the concept of nothingness the same way and not even at full power. Checkmate.

Kirito with his own mech, apparently

Oh you mean THAT infinity that's just level 1 infinity, I'm not talking about level 2 infinity, hell I'm not even talking about level 10 infinity,I'm talking about MEMEFINITY

What would happen if GER face All Fiction not used by Kumagawa?

Altair?

They're the same, so whoever strikes first wins

Anyone since its user always loses.

Dio Over Heaven had the power to stop GER so Dio Over Heaven is a better choice against these memepowered hooligans.

featherine

VS battles are now possible because of Altair

Kumagawa would lose to Yamcha, he can't win ever because that's how he's written

We're not talking about Kumagawa, just about All Fiction, which is one of the most bullshit abilities of all time when separate from its user.

The dick

>look ma I'm making excuses
You need to be 18 here, kid.

Kumagawa would just shit on whoever and whatever on this thread.
He will just make them cease to exist. End of Story.

Is there a way to make All Fiction or GER less broken while still retaining their basic principle?

Excuses? All what I'm saying is canon.

Equivalent exchange

How would that work in the case of nullification, though?

All Fiction could have been overpowered but it's nerfed since it's Kumagawa, a minus, who is using it.

this, as the witch of theatregoing she literally brings fiction into existence and thus, all fiction is merely a subset of what she can do. and naturally she's immune to its own effects with text, plot, causality manipulation, etc.

>author couldn't even beat Altair

Sometimes I wonder if the source material those images are based on are nearly as engaging as they appear to be.

You nullified something, something of equal value is taken / nullified from you

What about stuff like
>nullify my aging
>nullify the concept of death itself on my own existence
>nullify my sense of pain
There's no counterbalance for those.

GER
EGD
Altair

>EGD
Esophagogastroduodenoscopy?

>161957605
Ember's Ghost Dquad

>nullify my sense of pain

One of your other sense is taken

>nullify the concept of death itself on my own existence

Your five senses are taken but you can't die

>nullify my aging

Same shit, or you have cancer

THe World Over Heaven has to PUNCH something to change its destiny. So it's basically just a version of Made in Heaven that works on EVERYBODY instead of just certain people. While it appears to keep the time stop of the original The World, thus making it easier to get the punch, the requirement of physical contact at all would make things a rather up hill battle for Dio and The World Over Heaven against other reality warpers. It can match the same level of power, but its limitations should not be dismissed.

All Fiction is smalltime trash.
Bookmaker is what makes Kumagawa top tier.

Altair is weak desu. Her powers are heavily reliant on the acceptance of others. She is weak because her universe constantly threatens to delete her.
>Inb4 "but its real life!!!!1"
So many fictional stories take place in "real life" they just aren't so blatant and hamfisted in their showing, in those settings the people in it are still fictional. Altair is merely a doubly fictional character, a fragment of a fragment. Any reality warper would send her packing back to the fictional internet.

Anons clearly accept her bullshit.

as aludes to, TWOH negating GER was out of the stand's primary ability of rewriting the reality of whatever it punched. So what really happened was that Dio struck first. Dio and TWOH do not have an inherent immunity to other reality warping powers. Using The World to strike first just makes it seem that way.

Altair

I like the way you put it.

Why was All Fiction considered a minus, anyway? I thought the point of minuses was that they had negative consequences such as never turning off, but Kumogawa had perfect control over it at all times. Shouldn't it just be a talent?

This so much

A minus was just an abnormal with a twisted personality, and the distinction is pretty shaky anyway. Even within the story there was discussion if Munakata shouldn't be considered a minus rather than an abnormal.

The cock

Bookmaker is just Kumagawa making a point. All Fiction is all around better

It's more about the "status" of the character in the story. A "minus" is someone who is hindered by the plot developing, while a "plus" has abnormal (heh) plot armor.
That's why Ajimu courted Zenkichi to that extent. He was basically a harem protagonist in a battle manga and her goal was changing the genre, so Medaka wouldn't be invincible based on plot contrivance.

Featherine

Is this it guys? Are we experiencing a birth of a new epic meme?

Will Altair vs Featherine become a thing to remember by future generations?

Now you jinxed it

Nah, altairfags was already BTFO in her own thread, they need to find a new power level thread to regurgitate their shitty fail character, too bad for them basically destroys anything they will regurgitate here.
BTW, Touma can beat All fictional and kumogawa, since he's fighting a supernatural, his precog will always kick in and Kumogawa's is written as a loser so that's that.

Bobobo

>BTW, Touma can beat All fictional and kumogawa, since he's fighting a supernatural, his precog will always kick in and Kumogawa's is written as a loser so that's that.
He really can't for two reasons.
IB's mechanics are very clearly defined, it only removes distortions caused by phase distortions, returning things to their status in the pure world. This basically means it's ineffective on anything but Index magic.

>"precog"
Kumagawa has that too, and his is way better.

Regardless Kumagawa always loses.

>normie
Kill yourself, newfag trash

The "Poor Sales", "Cancellation" or "The Author Dies"

Kumagawa always loses
But losing doesn't mean he can't kill his enemies
Because his losses are defined in other ways

It means that it is effective against any supernatural phenomena that it comes contact with and All fiction is a supernatural phenomena that distorts a natural thing to abnormal, unless it's clashing against extremely powerful supernatural attacks, IB can return anything to it's natural state almost instantly, making All fiction's effects against him to be nullified. Precog is subjective since a Touma being, at most a peak athletic human was able to react and deflects attacks at least faster than sound and coming from multiple angles, that's a big powerjump for me, but even without all of those still...

Kumogawa's still a loser by heart.

>>It means that it is effective against any supernatural phenomena that it comes contact with and All fiction is a supernatural phenomena that distorts a natural thing to abnormal, unless it's clashing against extremely powerful supernatural attacks, IB can return anything to it's natural state almost instantly, making All fiction's effects against him to be nullified.
No, that's just not how it works.
Read the novels, specifically NT10

I don't really see what's wrong with what he said. If you are talking about how it normalizes values based on the pure world, then instead of not working Touma would actually delete anything and everything outside of his multiverse.

Nope, phase shifting is still a supernatural phenomena, just a high level one, a distortion of natural state of things, IB is meant to primarily fix those shit and as a subset of it's power, it can nullify any other supernatural effects it comes contact with. Are you saying that All fiction is not akin to doing the same? Distorting the natural state of things by making something real a fiction? You're saying it's a natural thing? Or that all the supernatural beings and attacks that IB nullified are somehow actually not blocked by IB? Or that you separated Medaka supernatural powers from Raildex supernatural powers?

>got smacked by a gingerboy with only 9 times infinite level punch and lose
lamo

That would be some bullshit at Demonbane's level.

The hell you're talking about? Featherine never lost in Umineko nor even fought Battler. Hey Newfag, are you trying to fit it? Lurk more.

The only issue being that he'd destroy the air around him and end up killing himself.

>newfag
lol are you trying to fit in here. You are the one who needs to read Umineko.

You guys all have really shit memory right?
Medaka used All Fiction and was unable to beat THE FRESH GOD.

>He thinks Featherine even fought Battler
Hey retarded Newfag, YOU go read Umineko Chapter 8 and tell me when did Battler even fought Featherine there.
Geez another retarded shitbrain in Sup Forums

For something as nigh-omnipotent as Featherine, she has blatant weakness on her memory device as R07 mentioned on the last official guidebook written by himself. She is high tier but not Demonbane Vortex Blaster tier that can one-shot and literally kill omnipotent.

True but IIRC Kumagawa All Fiction got further modification on the end of the series.

Well he's a given, no need to rub it to Kumogawa's face.

>manga as a source
>Archer reaction image
>throwing insults
kek, this secondary can't even hold his argument.

if someone killed an "omnipotent" then that character was never actually omnipotent to begin with. Logic 101

>Umineko
You can never truly discuss something with uminekofags.

Not him, but you're wrong about Featherine. You might be thinking of Bernkastel.

>Also trying to develop a theory to explain, assign or reject omnipotence on grounds of logic has little merit, since being omnipotent, in a Cartesian sense, would mean the omnipotent being is above logic
Sorry, are you talking about how you are above logic now?

>he thinks that it means read the manga
>the retard don't even know the VNs story are actually separated in 8 chapters. UNNKN for Chapters 1-4 and UNNKN chiru for Chapters 5-8
>the fag even thinks the manga is not a valid canon source material
Well by this point I can't even tell if you're just trolling or actually totally retarded. Either way go seek a psychologist, you need help.

Regardless of that umineko baiter aside, this is correct.
I recalled Featherine's memory device is on her horn and Ryukishi said she will revert back to Hanyuu when her horn break.

How did April Fiction work? From what I remember it felt like a weaker All Fiction.

oh you actually mean in fictional sense? Since if someone is actually omnipotent no one can kill or defeat it. That's fucking simple REAL LIFE LOGIC. Meaning Azatoth is only nigh-omnipotent.

>The Hanyuu is Featherine fags
You guys never let go of that headcanon did you? How many years has it been?

It was All Fiction but only for a few minutes. I think he also has Non-Fiction where he can bring shit back. He also still has All Fiction as well

>

He just misremembering it, April fiction was meant to use to cancel All fiction. Remember when Kumogawa removed Keichi or whatever from existence using All fiction? April fiction negated that.

Knowing how it works won't make you move further in life.

> Since if someone is actually omnipotent no one can kill or defeat it
There is no if, or someone, or how can anyone kill or unkill or defeat omnipotent or not because your logic is contradictory.
There is no omnipotent character in fiction->this is correct
Author stated x character is omnipotent->this is correcton fiction sense
So for the sakes of storytelling, Demonbane is above omnipotent. Of course everything in fiction is just wordplay so you taking it seriously and using some nonsense as real life logic is nonsense on itself.

Cry more to the author. Maybe he will hear you and rewrite all his VN according to your taste.