He called the police on himself

...and still the cops did nothing. Sheriff Israel needs to be held accountable.

"It has been revealed that the infamous 19-year-old Florida school shooter who killed 17 people after he opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School called the police distressed after his mother passed away just months ago.

Nikolas Cruz called authorities just after Thanksgiving, saying he had been in a fight and was struggling with the death of his mother. 'The thing is I lost my mother a couple of weeks ago, so like I am dealing with a bunch of things right now,' he told police."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433695/Florida-school-shooter-called-cops-mom-died.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiz7NivEgUE
youtube.com/watch?v=IhSlvHS3Iug&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getting killed because you bullied a kid in America when you know theres a good chance they're going to shoot up the school is just modern natural selection, stop trying to blame anyone besides the kids.

PD in that county smells fucking fishy. What where those cops putting in the truck?

It's not the kids fault the guy can't take a joke.

15 or 18 time they change the story. It was a hoax, periode

>sheriff israel

Kek

Well that looks suspicious

> Before she died in early November, Cruz's mother, Lynda, had called the authorities numerous times over the past decade to report her son.

> She said he had hit her with the plastic hose from a vacuum, and once threw her against the wall after she took his Xbox away.

$20 says he's from Sup Forums

It's so sad.

Now that's a surefire bet if there ever was one.

>Three months before the deadly shooting a friend dialed 911 concerned about Cruz'
>On January 5, just a month before the shooting, a woman who knew Cruz called the FBI tip line and said 'I know he's going to explode.

it the same lady. she is nuts. All she does is harass this kid.
>Rocxanne Deschamps, who was briefly caretaker for Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz, has filed court papers seeking control over his inheritance. The estate of his mother, Lynda Cruz, is believed to be worth $800,000. The papers were filed one day after the shooter.

>el goblino was a good kid he dindu nuffin

I've seen every interview and piece of footage they have. It's a hoax, no doubt about it. It was basically a code red drill, they dropped Nicolas Cruz off at the school and then arrested him later, fake confession and done.
The kid obviously has mental problems, sounds like no one liked him, and no one will miss him.
He was the perfect scapegoat for (((their))) sloppy hoax

Looks like they're putting a body, but whose?

well, he looks like a terrible joke.

Miley Cyrus's double. She began to break her conditioning.

la atrocidad

>She won't be getting anything
>The kikes will seize that money as evidence and then use it as a slush fund

The lawyers are going to grab it. He will be refused to a public defender so David Shekelgruber can get all the money "defending" him.

two witnesses that claim multiple shooters.

Mossad equipment.

>something needs to be done

Shoot him then.

44 deaths resulting from school shootings in US in the last 3 years. 50.7 million school students in US.

Chances of being shot in last 3 years = literally 1 in a million.

Well it’s not his fault they can’t take a bullet

Have more sympathy for el goblino than the students

>the shooting was just one big outcry for help
>like "look how much I'm suffering, I angry enough to do something this horrific"

This was obvious to me the first time I saw a pic of his face. You could tell from his adopted mother was the only person who showed him love in his entire life and once she was gone he had nothing.

>more facts come out as people look into it in more detail
>"Change the story"

Despite what you tell yourself that's not proof of anything, try to think more scientifically in the future.

>It's a hoax, no doubt about it

Not even a little doubt?

other shooters

Not police nor FBI will be hold accountable. AS far as the left, anti gun lobby and MSM two things responsible for the shooting were:
guns
white supremacists/alt right/republicans

Entire thing they overdid in the media to the point where they fucked up their own narrative.

The "killer"

Not if you're watching InfoWars.
Its 100% hoax false flag operation!
They are coming for your guns!

>hysterical little girls
>don't even have the spatial awareness to park a car
>implying they have the slightest clue what was going on

You'd be surprised just how retarded women can be when it comes to spatial calculations - they just don't have the brain development for it.
The gunfire could have echoed.
The supersonic bullets could have made an extra crack.
He could have fired from one location, then again from another location which resonated differently and made a different sound.

You can't trust the account of young girls.

I don't watch infowars and I don't have any guns, just a brain. And I'm watching the footage shown on CNN, MSN, etc. I've seen all of it, every interview. It's fake. They were running a drill and made up the rest. I'm truly sorry you're too dumb to see it.

Yes you have a brain but not a very scientific one.

heh heh
WE got'em!

Crisis acting CONFIRMED 100%.

It's a problem that encompasses an entire culture, moron. When single earner households are impossible and children are corralled into dehumanizing classrooms with 30 children to a teacher they have no connection at all to the adults who are meant to build them up - then we wonder why it is that so many feel they have nothing to live for and no community worth protecting when all they can see is a bunch of slaves who torment them endlessly without even a sliver of love departed to them.

>You cant trust the account of young girls

I listen to Molydude on daily basis.
You cant trust women and what they are saying, period.

There isnt enough evidence to support your claim.
Other than obvious crisis actors and (((connected))) students what else do you have for me?
Also theres no need to be upset or behave like a nigger. We are discussing the story here like a civilized people. I do believe the story is strange and handled badly but I still believe this jewish spic was a shooter.

>Lives in Land of the Free
>Posts on Sup Forums
>Doesnt own a firearm
You're big brain nibba.

Women are absolutely infantile when it comes to situational awareness:
I pointed to a female relative one time about how the house 150 feet away from hers got solar panels on the roof, and pointed right at it

>The woman gives the "duhhh duhhhh" glare looks around to try and see what i was talking about.
>I said literally look , clear as day Right there..Huge obvious big black solar panels right on this roof you can see right from back porch
>She See still couldnt see it ..lol

In this neighborhood theres 2 rows of houses the backyards butt up to eachother, and the house i was referring to was the house a across the street from her "backyard" neighbors. Like i said no more than 150 ft away or so... but because looking across the street after but having to look past of what is right in front of her face, IS nearly impossible for a female.

This is why on wilderness search and rescue operations they put the female rescuers always on the path and never in the woods.

Didn't he kill some jewish kids? Give him a medal.

He is jewish.
Give him a gold star instead.

probably the armor/outfit he was allegedly wearing.

>no guns
>no infowars