>shit man I wanna kms
>oh yeah I totally forgot about this kid, I need to give him the AT
>oh yeah I totally forgot I'm the AT
>that means I'm a mass murdering psychopath, I can't handle this burden
>shit man I wanna kms

Just off yourself already Hurt Cobain

>role playing in the OP
nice try, saged.

In death, sure. He will never be happy again in his life.

What?

LM soon.

Literally 0 downside to licky that booty.

>literally all of Reiner's problems would be solved if he just didn't care about making his mom happy
What the fuck did Isayama meant by this?

That's going to be an interesting Will for the next armoured titan to overcome.

>Ymirs Balls, why do all the Armored Titans kill themselves after inheriting???

You mean his problems would never have been created, he's too far into the rabbit hole now.

Eren

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes mikasa....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so mikasa....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet mikasa....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please mikasa....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet mikasa!....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate mikasa....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

If only that was possible.

Is this giant Bert's dad?

>96 will likely be the last time we see annie
SHIT ISAYAMA WASNT KIDDING

Eren is for Reiner.

What does it taste like?

Autism. Are all Mankasawhales this cancerous?

I want to marry Mikasa's butt!

Looks too young to be somebody's dad

>quoting an interview
>cancer
Okay?

Nah, it is just one or two. Like most fanbases the average are pretty normal.

He could be an Ackerman.

It comes from liking such a terrible character.

blue berrys she is well fermented

If you were a titan and you caughy her without being hacked to bits, would you eat her or take your time and lick her all over?

Which ones are worse? Blortwhales or Mankasawhales?

Bertfags aren't even that bad compared to the cancer we have nowadays.

>she is well fermented
This, anyone who wouldn't take their time to sniff her all over is retarded.

Mankasawhales, they bring the shitposting to autism levels.

How come there is no version with Eren´s face

I doubt it. That mansion is where the actual rulers of Marley live. I really doubt they would let Eldian ghetto rats guard the place. He's either a Marleyan, some sort of Ackerman ripoff made by the Tyburs or one of the Tybur's branch family members. I doubt the Tybur clan is just the bunch of old men, women and kids we saw in that room. Surely there are more Tyburs than that.

Tall guard is the Warhammer Titan.

Unless that guard is actually a Tybur family member that's impossible. It's explicitly stated that the Tybur clan have held the Warhammer in their bloodline ever since the war. So unless he's also Tybur he's out. It has to be one of the Tyburs. I'm betting it's either the old man or one of the kids.

Might be a Potsdam Grenadier reference.

Billy literally said he's Harhammer, what the fuck are you going on about?

Better version

Why are they so good together?

>the last thread got deleted when people began to shit on Mikasa...
it really makes you think

>mods are butthurt mankasafags
Lol

Soon.

Are you going to keep talking to yourself like people who regularly come here aren't aware you samefag annie?

Can't wait for our boy Billy to cave Eren's chest in.

Kay

>prissy rich boy defeating anyone
kek

Do you think Isayama has the guts to confirm Eren's gay?

I'm just so happy.

>Cucked by Armin
>Cucked by Annie
>Cucked by Historia
>Cucked by Reiner

Can't wait for Armin to meet his brother.

I still confused about this panel,was this supposed to be conection to Eren's messenge to his family(Zeke),was this supposed to be Zeke listening to Theo and Billy conversation,or was this supposed to be a foreshadowing to "Marley needs a new Heros"-"Zeke will become Marley's new Heros"?

By the way,this chapter just confirms the fact that Zeke's presence makes a chapter a 10/10.

Because RE is canon.

>samefag
seriously?
>A rich boy with an inferior Titan beating a veteran.
Not going to happen

Reiner a shit.

Like Reiner, he'll imply it but never state it officially.

Billy didn't even make 3 pages before he joined the ranks of the "I recognize the world sucks and I'm sort of trying to fix it but I didn't want to ruin things for everyone so I held back but things are getting kind of out of hand so welp here we go" brigade, which is well-manned in this manga. The other brigade is the "The world sucks and I'm going to fix it now!" one, which produces emotional casulties like Eren and Reiner.

Zeke still only possible villain-tier character, still on schedule for gaining the power of the king without being subject to the King's Will because he's from a cadet branch and doesn't have the 1st King as an ancestor so he might skip most of the memory download.

God bless this lad

he's probably talking about the mankasautist shitposter for whom such a screenshot is not a proof

Holy fuck there you were right about one of the mikasafans being a mod, not even with pedofag they delete the thread that fast.

>trying this hard
pathetic, anniefag truly is delusional.

>shitting on Eren even during his trainee days.
Indeed.

He made a drawing of Reiner showing his butt.

Mmm

KEK. Mankasawhales truly are pathetic.

I think it's funny and completely intentional how Eren's convo with Falco was very deceptive but if you take the statements at face value they're not exactly untrue.

>my mind and body are exhausted
>losing my identity
>don't want to go back home

>

Who will be in the wrong here?

Oui mon frère!

Calm down and take a breath.

She's going to end up with Armin. Also, Mikasa doesn't looks like that.

Marley will burn

Go for it, I don't mind

>ywn have YH spin-off

I´m not even an anniefag, weird thing you just said when Annie was in the new chapter, of course there are people talking about her

grow up kid
i want to see again Flocke

Retard. Are you some sort of schizo?

Mikasafags are really embarrassing. I bet they don't even like her, just Araki's Mary Sue version of Mikasa, the pathetic dog who has no personality at all. I do like her but you're fucking embarrassing.

This is the Anniefag.

Hange is hairless, unlike Pieck.

>tfw Falco inherits the advance titan and Gabi gets the armor
>tfw they fight against each other but Reiner's homolove for Eren makes them stop
>mfw

I don't give a fuck about Annie.

Too true.

not that user but are you retarded or something? why does anyone have to be an anniefag to shit on mikasa?

you don't need to like Annie to see Mikasa as the shit character she is.

I asked Isayama and he told me this is exactly how it happens.

They're pretty much the most cancerous shitposters in these threads.

This is Isayama. Say something abusive to him.

>waaaah Mankasa

It's always you throwing autistic fits over Mikasa every single thread. Are you legitimately mentally ill or just an insecure EHfag?

That family is obviously a decoy. I have a hard time believing the warhammer titan is just some good looking dude who perpetuates war. I think it's more likely that the tall guard is the warhammer titan than Chris Chinsworth.

>none of them will ever be this happy again

;_;

I await the sweet release of death.

>New chapter
>STILL fucking Marley bullshit, but with even more literal who characters added
This series really went to shit. I sure hope it gets back to the real story again soon.

Whew (You)

No, I hope you have the courage to do whatever you want to do with your manga.

Maybe the guard is Annie's dad, that would explain the martial arts training and the fact they lived in the forest outside the Eldian ghetto.