Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

Boy, Girl and the Story of Sagrada 4/5

Subs actually on time

so is cat girl going to let Kei sacrifice her cat friend?

After next episode you won't have to suffer anymore ;__;

Did best girl win yet?

So all that suffering from Soma was just a part of the plan to get Kei in the end?

This sequence was great.

only 1 more episode
I hope you guys are ready to cry at the end

The real question is why no one have thought of it before him, when the bureau knows each single ability.

What a great episode.
Our madman actually went and did it.

Actually she suffers even more from the LN.

Haruki will win kei in the end so, don't worry.

Kei shouldnt gone with japanese steel.

STOP THE SOUMA BULLYING
STOP IT

Because cats using abilities is quite a stretch of imagination
Who can possibly stop him

Yeah sure.

Next episode is the last episode.
Therefore she can't suffer afterwards anymore

If he had that idea, so could others.
Plus they know about the girl who can share senses with cats.

What the fuck.

Was this her leaving or coming back to Sakurada?
I'm not exactly sure what happened there.

>says Souma will be happy after using precognition
>there's still Souma suffering
STOP

Yes, all her memories about her ability came back, along with all of her plan.

I want to bully Soma

Nice, he holds the lock and key, and getting rid of his guilt is one he wants.Damn, car scene and pretty much the episode is great.
>guilt
Nice perspective of how guilt affects us all, even with the other people or the person themselves saying "its cool, you did what you have to do/not your fault" shit stays there throughout your life until your memory or time faults you I guess.I dont feel the "made peace with your inner trouble" works if you have the chance to correct it now. There is probably some higher and deeper talk about this but fuck if I know.

>soma montage of her memories
You niggas need to relax, it gonna go like one of those harem ending.

>You niggas need to relax, it gonna go like one of those harem ending.
The preview for the next episode doesn't give off the same feeling.

Its going just like KEIkaku.

>still sad Souma
You fucked up Kei

I hope this series ends up being appreciated more in the future, it really is underrated.

I haven't watched since Soma bullied Haruki and Kei rejected Soma.

I want a Souma

Blame the bad start which made everyone drop this.

>this scene
This guy is alright.

Didn't get this scene

I just took a look at MAL and it has a whopping 6.6 because of people hating the first episodes, so I don't think it will ever get more popular than this. It's kind of sad because the second cour is really great.

>MAL rating
You should stop giving a fuck about ratings.

I don't care about them, but a lot of people use it to see if a series is worth watching. If it has bad ratings, they won't bother.

Ending

>MAL

MAL rating is retarded, just like the people using them for their ratings.Their loss if they couldnt spend time to see things building up.No need mention that shit site here at all.

it's a well written story, but the main issue is that it takes too long for the story to take off.

Japan even did a two-part live action movie adaptation but it bombed in theaters for the same reason.

>anime and live action
Is the LN even popular for that kind of thing?

> a cat is fine too.
Also, what happens is somebody calls PETA?

Literally noone besides PETA cares about what PETA says

This episode is so good, now we just have to wait for Souma to be BTFO for the last time.

>PETA
Japanese truck gonna get to the cat before PETA hears about this.

Souma must be aware due to her own precognition that her attempt is going to utterly fail. She must be totally desperate.

Best girl will be back for one last time

haruki a shit

It's not nice to talk like this about people on the Internet, Soma-san.

Unhappiest girl in the world.

I wish I could become anime and make Souma happy.

It's time for Nono to shine once again

>Oka Eri riding the bicycle with Sakagami in the back seat
heh

Forged by the KEIkaku.One cat to rule them all.

The episode could've been better. Yet I wait for the last episode very much. And I don't want Soma to suffer. She didn't deserve any of this.

>has a crush on a boy
>introduce him to a cute girl then kill yourself
she deserves everything

The light novel has been finished for 3 or 4 years.
I have absolutely no idea why they decided to make an anime or the live action movies. But at least the story is good and we get some actual closure.

She's saving abilities that way, though.

There were other ways to save abilities. As Kei had said, she could've just told him everything back before she killed herself.

She did it for his happiness, so he'd head towards a future with Haruki

RESET MY LIFE TO SHREDS

That scene was really funny during the mostly tense episode. Kit Kat is a great girl.

This show officially replaced Hyouka as the designated zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz series

Brainlet go away.

Kaguya was the one who petrified the dad, so he felt a lot of guilt and that's why he went along with the Director? I feel like I understood what was happening during Kaguya's scene but not completely.

He was ordered to do so by the bureau and that made it even harder to him and its like you've posted,helping the kid(the director now) of the frozen parent might help him with his guilt and so far it has been working.

Oh okay. Thanks !

It'll also lead to the parents being released and his memories being wiped. Therefore the guilt would be gone.

>It'll also lead to the parents being released and his memories being wiped
Only the mother. The father would be needed to have everyone forget the abilities.

>fan art
>sakurada reset
Shit, we've come a long way.

Thinking man's anime

How does he do it?

She's the main villain. Stop questioning her

wait a minute, why would Nono agree to getting a cat frozen in time?

can anyone remind me that it was what Urachi had written in the notebook he gave to Kei?

The notebook gesture was just a replacement for a handshake since he hates to shake hands and him going to cooperate from now on from the looks of it.If anything, it only contains intel he collected when he used his time ability and have the stuff he wrote readable after kaguya and his power combination.

I'm so proud of Haruki, she got her very own keikaku moment even if it was completely scripted by Kei. Her faith in Kei is so strong that she will never be afraid of anything as long as he's telling her what to do, it's kind of sweet.

Eh. I don't think it's underrated. It's still extremely dry and still has all the same problems as the first 3 episodes. The story isn't groundbreaking or entertaining enough to stick around and even though I've stuck around this long, it isn't something I would particularly recommend to people or rewatch.

Wasn't the whole point of the secret notebook because he was plotting to erase abilities and for that to go smoothly, he couldn't know any of his plans or idea cause Witch would learn them. So it's like a sign that okay you win, I give up or something right?

risotto

I really like the soundtrack, its a shame no one has uploaded anything but the ED yet.

I kept seeing this posted, where was this from? The movie/live action?
OP is out, you need to search the moon runes.

I found it and its not good.

I just want her to be happy. Fuck this gay earth

When you can't even comprehend 1D chess

>even autistic Haruki got it
>adult man can't
>he is also a crybaby
Is there anyone more miserable?

Please no more Soma suffering and wow it's over next week.