Ayys in "Behold A Pale Horse"

Redpill me on this shit...

> We have been lied to about the true nature of the Moon, the planets Mars and Venus, and the real state of technology that we possess today, at this very moment. There are areas on the Moon where plant life grows and even changes color with the seasons.This seasonal effect is because the Moon does not, as claimed, always present the exact same side to the Earth or the Sun. The Moon has several man-made lakes and ponds upon its surface, and clouds have been observed and filmed in its atmosphere. It possesses a gravitational field — and man can walk upon its surface without a space suit, breathing from an oxygen bottle after undergoing decompression, the same as any deep-sea diver! I have the official NASA photographs. (Behold a Pale Horse, p. 221)

This shit is unbelievable. I can look with a telescope or even my eyes at the Moon and verify that:
1. the same side faces the Earth all the time
2. there's no significant albedo change or atmosphere coloration...it looks like grey dirt in vacuum at all times
3. there's no significant industrial activity on the surface

The inclusion of this makes me doubt the entire fucking narrative...i.e. doubt that ayys visited Earth, doubt DUMBS, even sometimes doubt the 9-11 truthers and the rightness of nationalism...all because Wm. Cooper went too far in describing moon base fake news.

Redpill me on Ayys, and restore my faith in Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=vLxS3VxB_XQ
youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg
youtu.be/LpSvVhAA3qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cooper lost all credibility with me when i heard this one skinhead he magically changed in one call and wouldn't refute anything the skinhead said and was strictly ad hominem's.

> Later, when I used regressive hypnosis to improve my memory, the true facts emerged. (Behold a Pale Horse, p.222)

Sounds to me like Mr. Cooper gave himself some vivid false memories through post-hypnotic free association. I visited a hypnotist for a "past-life regression" once, and it was the same shit...it feels like real memories, but it's not. What an unfortunate deluded fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8

Here's the video, used to think the guy said some amazing things. This completely destroyed him for me, the man is a sham.

> linking to a 1 hour youtube video
> claiming skinhead-ism is correct

i've got some thoughts about this: but first, what did you feel when you watched Arnold say "get to tha choppah!" in that one movie?

You need to take people like this with a grain of salt. He certainly has integrity but is also clearly autistic in his knowledge and gets fucked in the head from being in the system for so long. A burger his age involved in the military has taken an oath to uphold the constitution and are not neutral skeptics with regards to nazis and commies. Also you stare in the abyss for long enough and it'll make you religious. There is no way the guy is a sham, and you shouldn't be worried about that anyway. He always says "don't believe me look it up", so what's the problem.

It was very scripted and was some of the fakest pieces of radio I've ever heard. I wish there was a condensed version, but if you listen to it and you'll be astounded on how bad it is.

I know he was brainwashed into civic nationalism, everyone is equal whatever bullshit. That's fine, whatever, the problem is when you create a fake call where it's blatantly fake and you reform a skinhead live on air.

Look dude he is just a guy with a message. What's this about his words meaning nothing once you find problems with the messenger? Are you saying the rest were lies or are you saying you can only listen to someone who doesn't tell lies? And mind you I don't think it was fake. Can I make a guess and say you're not religious, especially not Christian? For someone like coop the american way is his religion.

If you are willing to stage a call on air, why should I believe the other things you've said? I'm fine with imperfect characters, but what I'm not fine with is someone doing something with that level of dishonesty in order to change opinions instead of him just saying it himself.

/x/

could be...what did you feel when Karl Weathers yelled "aaaahhhh" while desperately trimming the tree leaves? i ask these seemingly-unrelated questions for a good reason, so please answer honestly.

Mr. Cooper was right on about Prozac causing mass shooters (in 1991)...as he says on p.225:
> In every instance that I have investigated — the incident at the women's school in Canada, the shopping center incident in Canada, the Stockton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane — the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental patients who were ALL ON THE DRUG PROZAC! This drug, when taken in certain doses, increases the serotonin level in the patient, causing extreme violence.

>why should I believe the other things you've said?
You don't believe people, you listen to their words and then go do research. He isn't your uncle or your neighbor, so you don't even have to like him. Many autists are completely spergs and unbearable to be with, riddled with character flaws and weaknesses. None of that is what he's in the business for. It doesn't sound like you're fine with imperfect characters at all, and you're treating him like a youtube personality you're considering subscribing to.

Look up a lunar wave. That started my journey down the rabbit hole.

Governments have been lying to us about how space works in its entirety. Do not trust any nasa footage or livestreams.

> /x/
coverups are political, speculation about hidden government is political, go get fucked by an emu warrior. i mean crikey, look at the spikes on that thing.

This is a stupid rabbit hole that has been created to distract you and waste your time. All the alien bullshit is just that... bullshit.

What is it supposed to distract us from?

William Cooper, later in his life before the government killed him started saying that he thought the information he got was a psy ops by the government to implement "project blue beam". An interesting person to listen to the lectures of is named Phil Schneider he claims to have worked in dulcet base and had a violent encounter with grey aliens under the earth while working on the construction of these deep underground bases. I'm not sure what to believe but it is interesting. With someone like bill Cooper the things he said about freemasonry and secret societies in general is very accurate and true but this stuff does come off as outlandish at times.

>It doesn't sound like you're fine with imperfect characters at all,
I am, maybe this just struck a personal chord on believing most of these conspiracy theorists are kike puppets pushing civic nationalism. Alex Jones is different where he's continually out of line, but the thing that sticks out the most to me is his treatment of David Duke when he was on.

>and had a violent encounter with grey aliens under the earth
>implying you wouldn’t shoot someone who broke into your house

Bill Cooper was a drunken fucking lunatic who made shit up and lied out his ass. I called into his show back in 1997 asking an innocent question and he flipped into a tirade telling me i should stop being a sheeple when I told him I just found out about his show and didn't know about any of this illuminati stuff. he had a habit of going off the deep end at callers for perceived slights.
here give this a listen youtube.com/watch?v=vLxS3VxB_XQ

> lunar wave
> what is atmospheric seeing

show me the "lunar wave" affecting the moon but not affecting adjacent stars and then we'll talk, otherwise it looks like an air current

Man I'm totally fine with being skeptical of ecelebs and their motivations, but the damage lies or gullibility do is restricted to disinformation unless you have a personal stake in the guy. We have here someone who has tried to blow the whistle on what's going on as best he could. Now does that mean the masons are indeed behind it all, including hitler? I'll agree with you that it's somewhat of an art to estimate if someone is reliable, but like you said there are certain things to expect from burger civnat republicans. They believe in god's laws, freedom and leaving others the hell alone. As such the nwo and utterly sick abuses of power he probably saw on a daily basis hits him in the heart and he becomes a bit of a preacher from time to time. Anyway I guess I just don't have a problem with the man even if he treated his god&country a bit like a religion.

Here's the video of one of his lectures. He claims to have been hit by a beam of energy and you can see how his arm is partially burned off.
youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg

Also an interview by bill with a girl who claims to have been an abducte
youtu.be/LpSvVhAA3qY
Really interesting stuff

got any of his pre-1993 stuff where he talked about aliens before he decided aliens were the conspiracy itself?

>here are areas on the Moon where plant life grows and even changes color with the seasons

Nothing I've found where he doesn't say something along the lines of how it could potentially be some sort of psy ops. In that Diane interview I remember him saying something about how people claiming to be abducted sometimes would claim to see greys take off whatever disguises them and become government operatives sometimes. Personally I think some of these things could be possible but I think a lot of these are being conducted by the government in some sort of mkultra project where they drug the people and make them think they were abducted or something. Plus some people who are simply mentally ill but it seems like there's too much for it to be that alone either.

exactly. it's unbelievable, and it discredits 9/11 truthing and other conspiracies as well.

Another thing I have heard, is that there is the practice of putting utter nonsense/bullshit out there in hopes the string pullers take you less serious and refrain from offing you.

Found the shill. There is a reason why he predicated 911 and then he was shot and allowed to bleed out without medical help.

I am not sure what to make of the moon comments that he made, but I doubt he believed them.

It's called "poisoning the well", and it works. I was thinking just that; Bill Cooper intentionally said some outright crazy stuff at times to throw some off this scent, but it was too late.

there was a report widely circulating that bin laden wanted to attack the twin towers well before cooper said anything.

No there wasn't. Not "widely circulating" at least. I remember those days well and there was not a peep about bin Laden at the time, except from Cooper.

Yep was t it in 93 ?

But the way around that is to try and live on in memes and verifiable information, which coop knew at least instinctually, and not get hung up on the messenger. It is absolute pleb-tier to dismiss everything someone says and shows because of his character flaws, and it should also be an embarrassment to self-styled 'skeptics' who claim to be neutral with regards to persons. So often it turns out to mean they are able to judge people and psychology from their own enlightened position.

That person is lying, or twisting truth. There was an attach in 1993, but bin Laden wasn't behind that and there were zero reports circulating about the 911 take that to the bank. Widely circulating, my ass.

Most Americans didn't even learn the name Osama Bin Laden until Bush mentioned him in a speech to Congress in October of that year-before we went into Afghanistan. Now, before the attacks the Pentagon did mention 2 trillion dollars that went missing. Oopsie. Then the attacks and we hardly hear of those bucks anymore.

the fbi report from mid 2001 cited the 93 attacks, but this was a report that condoleeza rice testified about to the congressional commission.

*attack/ damn typos.

At any rate, fuck no, no one knew who bin Laden was(for the most part) until Bush said his name over and over.

And well said. It does take one to know one.

This user is right about him, he says to do that himself even telling people to listen to what he says and don't believe a word of it unless you can prove it yourself.

bin laden was on the fbi most wanted list since at least the cole bombing

No one normal paid any attention to that stuff until after 911. Even now most wouldn't remember that ship.

>implying someone in the government didn't read the report and say something to cooper

>He went to the moon
>He was a drunken crazy person
which is more likely?

Cooper was fake news and a proto-Alex Jones who is even faker news. Both are liars and fake bullshit.

>He always says "don't believe me look it up", so what's the problem.
>I can look with a telescope or even my eyes at the Moon and verify that:
>1. the same side faces the Earth all the time
>2. there's no significant albedo change or atmosphere coloration...it looks like grey dirt in vacuum at all times
>3. there's no significant industrial activity on the surface

Is Sup Forums fucking /x/? Why the fuck is every other thread a childish fucking conspiracy thread?

what kind of threads would you like to see?

mods are sleeping

Possibly, he always talked of Naval Intelligence friends.

Cooper told some whoppers about the moon, but he was for real, and Jones is totally controlled. He's maybe 1% real actual red-pilled-grade news and the rest is controlled opposition. How did he get that video of the elites? He was invited.

Lots of tards and boomers in Sup Forums since 2016. Population of this board doubled in two years. It's mostly retards from other websites. They read about Sup Forums on their grandkid's facebook posts and on cnn so they came here to learn about memes and be part of internet culture.

Cooper was a proven liar. Tons of the shit he peddled was total nonsense and lies. He was fake as fuck.

If that's true, it only tells me that he hid his truths more than I thought. Cooper is a great start for an early red-pill because his topics branch out and over-arch each other. So he lied about the moon having an atmosphere-so what? Anyone dumb enough to believe that doesn't deserve to sift through the sands to find the heavenly smooth truth of existence.

And he was/is so relaxing to listen to now and then; his voice had a commanding, yet hypnotic tone, unlike the harsh and shrill Jones, who has admitted he IS a liar, remember.

>Anyone dumb enough to believe Cooper doesn't deserve to believe Cooper
Good god. It's like soy boy leftist brain washing but on the right.

Because Sup Forums is even more gullible than the fresh-faced 18yo kids entering our SJW hellhole education system. They believe in some truly dumb shit, it's actually embarassing.

You'd throw away a coal mine because you don't see any diamonds.

>t. Alien

cooper himself said later in his life that most of the ayy stuff he received and saw was planted there for him to be led astray. his jfk driver was the shooter theory is also lacking and based on an anomaly that can explained away easily; but he does get that mostly right as well regarding what happened before and after the fatal shot.

in the end most of what he lectured, talked and wrote about is the real truth of the matters, he WAS one of the last great patriots of america - until recent happenings. he would be actually optimistic about the future now under president Trump.